Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

jeet humesha sachchai ki hoti hai

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
shraman convo was very meaningful
suman being is distress and doesnot want any more "karz" and pleading shravan not to take the case. shows how suman is self sacrificing. atleast she doesnot want to be reason for some one's sadness
but shravan is a man of principles. he always listens to his heart and he takes his own decisions.
well as i said looks like in future also shravan ll always take his own decisions and wont get manipulated. who so ever it is be it suman herself
tiwari family being so happy was a treat to watch. mangoshake added freshness
all were happy except suman. i loved how confused she was she knew somewhere that she told shravan to drop the case but he takes his own decisions
shravan pushkar bromance was a treat again. first time even we say shravan in such anger, in such position not knowing whom to choose and pushkar the cupid is actually the brother of shravan not that varun. i really doubt how come pushkar can be son of kameeni. 
as usual cupid gave him the solution to listen to his heart.
i wonder what our hero did that made him come back to court. m sure he didnot go against varun too. 
khosla's overconfidence finally gets trashed by the entry of our hero. was such an amazing sight
lawyer shravan is perfection at its best. i love his swag. just wow. namik paul just nails this like anything.
speechless after watching his performance. those sarcastic comments to finally showing khosla his place
the best part
when shashtri says he fodged priya tiwari's sign. the happiness on suman's face and the way shravan and suman looked at eachother. gave so many feelings. it looked like more than suman shravan got "sukoon" watching suman finally proving her mom was right. Smile
a wonderful episode Clap so well directed.
hats off cvs and ofcourse the castClap
OMG KHOSLA TRACK COMES TO AN END. *TALIYA* Clap
PRECAP IS MORE AMAZING THAN THE ACTUAL OLV
*KILLED ME*

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvsydyaddictvniara12shivani_aglJJKKLChaits_04shalz_123Arieltabismanmaankigeet4everKavilaSanhkiKA...Tanu...orion23zindgidilseShaitaanKiKhalarekha.366

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged

when shashtri says he fodged priya tiwari's sign. the happiness on suman's face and the way shravan and suman looked at eachother. gave so many feelings. it looked like more than suman shravan got "sukoon" watching suman finally proving her mom was right. Smile

^^ this scene was superbly potrayed ,i just loved this scene of 5-6 seconds Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4everKavilaSanhkiKA

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
EH BAAT kya ep tha wahClap
Sumo mahanta telling hotie to back off...hotie in fultoo dilemiaaa...Ouch

Sumo goes back home all partying with mango milkshakeee ...Confused

Sumo again in dilema...LOL.

back to malhotra house hotieee in terrace fultooo tension mode what to do or not ek taraf family ek tarafff ushki life KYa dhram sankat hai bhaiShocked

agaya rescuer pushku the adviser baba aise situation me humesha dil ki sun ni chayey awww hy by god jab yeh advice deta hai woh bhi top claas ispe mujhe pyaar ata hai bhaiLOLEmbarrassed

akhir sun li Shravu ne dil ki awazzz ...ho gaya khoshla ka kalyannn

OMG the way her entered and bajoying band of khoshla with fultooo siti marrr attitude and thar MOCKERYYY hyyyDay Dreaming

BTW i notice that not just shraman but shravlaaa also has crackling chem...hyyROFL

Fultooo siti mar episodeeeWink

OH MY GOOD LORDDD SHRAVAN IS THE REAL MANNN LIKE TRULLY LITERALLY...

NAMIK PAUL HeartI AM UR SLAVE FROM ONWARDS Clap

CVS Yaar kya khatey ho tum log dailyyyClap

AND YES THE PRICELESS SMILE ON SUMOS FACE awwwDay Dreaming

BTW HOW COME SHRAVU GET HOLD OF SHASTRI?D'ohagain time for FB just like urvashi cSEEEROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanhkiKA

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Good episode... and an even better precap.
Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Clap for the post...
Even I felt the precap was amazing than the OLV.
Cant wait for tom epi..Day Dreaming

Looked like Shrav was more happy than sumo when Shastry blurted out his deeds. As though his mission is accomplished

We may miss KhoslaUnhappy he added that khatta meeta to the episode...

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Love the integrity in this girl. Her pain of being burden to the entire family is no nicely seen, even with Nanu. Suman is so lonely, vulnerable and has nobody on his side. Her pain of ten long years separation would have been tough, going through an extreme as being orphan. Unpredictable life has thrown much bundle of woods so know,she can't take it further and that too from Shravan. The mesmerizing, eyes and that delicate holding hand of him and intense glare as he wanted to take up her responsibility, he intended to do it since that gives him belonging, happiness. The girl has crossed so far, she was the same one who used to call him and make her do his homework and know stands up on her own feet for her problem and refuse to accept anybody help. Too far, too close.
If this two are relationship goals then I must say Pushkar and Shravan are bromance goal, yeah the real brother from different mom. What an advise Pushky, if mind is messed up always listen to your heart.Heart His heart lies with Suman so all should be well. 
Kamini chameleon came to cross check if Shravan left or still there along with Varun. Finally happinesa on the face of Varun if he still there and haven't left for court but will be short lived. For one CV please listen to me, I want Varun to loose consignment. My happiness will be at peak when Chachi will know her place. He is Mr. Shravan Malhotra not Ramnath. 
Overconfident takes away all, that what the case lies with Khosla. What an swag entry of astute lawyer, omg somebody give me popcorn. Refreshness to see it wasn't same old formula of signs have been forged but different tadka of Tiwari killa of being 150 crore. LOL
So hawk lawyer has already set in 150 crore plan and executed it. Love those eye locking moment during court hearing session and best part so far was look of pride and self respect in Suman eyes when Priya name was cleared

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

Love the integrity in this girl. Her pain of being burden to the entire family is no nicely seen, even with Nanu. Suman is so lonely, vulnerable and has nobody on his side. Her pain of ten long years separation would have been tough, going through an extreme as being orphan. Unpredictable life has thrown much bundle of woods so know,she can't take it further and that too from Shravan. The mesmerizing, eyes and that delicate holding hand of him and intense glare as he wanted to take up her responsibility, he intended to do it since that gives him belonging, happiness. The girl has crossed so far, she was the same one who used to call him and make her do his homework and know stands up on her own feet for her problem and refuse to accept anybody help. Too far, too close.
If this two are relationship goals then I must say Pushkar and Shravan are bromance goal, yeah the real brother from different mom. What an advise Pushky, if mind is messed up always listen to your heart.Heart His heart lies with Suman so all should be well. 
Kamini chameleon came to cross check if Shravan left or still there along with Varun. Finally happinesa on the face of Varun if he still there and haven't left for court but will be short lived. For one CV please listen to me, I want Varun to loose consignment. My happiness will be at peak when Chachi will know her place. He is Mr. Shravan Malhotra not Ramnath. 
Overconfident takes away all, that what the case lies with Khosla. What an swag entry of astute lawyer, omg somebody give me popcorn. Refreshness to see it wasn't same old formula of signs have been forged but different tadka of Tiwari killa of being 150 crore. LOL
So hawk lawyer has already set in 150 crore plan and executed it. Love those eye locking moment during court hearing session and best part so far was look of pride and self respect in Suman eyes when Priya name was cleared

Beautifully writtenClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top