Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

That is Abhi! (Page 3)

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaydp59

After police left Nikhil also went out from cabin & there left pragya,purab,akash tanu abhi& lawyer in the cabin..he told lawyer someone among them is cheating him& then dadi entered.. If he can watch carefully there is no one except tanu in the cabin who can cheat him...so does he knows the truth & that's y told so??or is just his assumption that all are hiding something so someone is cheating... I definitely think he knows about tanu & if so then he also knows about dadi becoz the way he was eyeing them in the car ..it literally says he doubts dadi & also his dialogue on dadi in the cabin indicated that...i so wish my guess turns out to be the reality... Then it will be a treat to watch a blockbuster "abhi the rockstar" show

He should know that Dadi is siding with Pragya, didn't he get a long class and a thappad from dadi for getting Pragya to sign the divorce deed? 

The writers are just messing with us in case we haven't noticed this above fact. 

Oh, how I want him to know squarely about what the Twitch is doing, like EVERYTHING. He just turned the show around today. Well done, AbhiClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

-jaya- IF-Rockerz
-jaya-
-jaya-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Originally posted by jaydp59

After police left Nikhil also went out from cabin & there left pragya,purab,akash tanu abhi& lawyer in the cabin..he told lawyer someone among them is cheating him& then dadi entered.. If he can watch carefully there is no one except tanu in the cabin who can cheat him...so does he knows the truth & that's y told so??or is just his assumption that all are hiding something so someone is cheating... I definitely think he knows about tanu & if so then he also knows about dadi becoz the way he was eyeing them in the car ..it literally says he doubts dadi & also his dialogue on dadi in the cabin indicated that...i so wish my guess turns out to be the reality... Then it will be a treat to watch a blockbuster "abhi the rockstar" show

He should know that Dadi is siding with Pragya, didn't he get a long class and a thappad from dadi for getting Pragya to sign the divorce deed?

The writers are just messing with us in case we haven't noticed this above fact.

Oh, how I want him to know squarely about what the Twitch is doing, like EVERYTHING. He just turned the show around today. Well done, AbhiClap
dadi gave long class & slap but what she told is that by doing all this he has failed dadi's upbringing, yes she told many things in favor of pragya but they aren't enough for him to know that dadi is siding with pragya...and also dadi always loved pragya so it should be like natural reaction any nice person will do that..who appreciates cheating yr?? But now if he knows about tanu then definitely knows about dadi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Man I missed this scene+talking about it as and when it happened. I wanted to make a topic on it. But then I was sure someone would have already made.. so found it easily.Big smile
It was a brilliant scene. Just showed how smart and quick Abhi is in solving problems even if he doesn't know the depth of it. He used his powers and words smooth. He tackled everyone, yet saved the so called team that is supposed to save him. But he did not let them go easy either.

One thing I am glad about is he realized Nikhil has something against him, even though it is by accident. At least some truth he learnt on his own. 

And the rest of them stood stammering Haha!!

He made the police eat their words and lawyer go mute.

Hope the team realizes they will only win when they have them on their side. He could be their ace player. 

Or just let him know the truth they accidentally heard and let him solve his life, quick and easy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiTeluguAmmayi

Go to top