India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

That is Abhi! (Page 2)

-jaya- IF-Rockerz
-jaya-
-jaya-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
After police left Nikhil also went out from cabin & there left pragya,purab,akash tanu abhi& lawyer in the cabin..he told lawyer someone among them is cheating him& then dadi entered.. If he can watch carefully there is no one except tanu in the cabin who can cheat him...so does he knows the truth & that's y told so??or is just his assumption that all are hiding something so someone is cheating... I definitely think he knows about tanu & if so then he also knows about dadi becoz the way he was eyeing them in the car ..it literally says he doubts dadi & also his dialogue on dadi in the cabin indicated that...i so wish my guess turns out to be the reality... Then it will be a treat to watch a blockbuster "abhi the rockstar" show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationShaNchiRaji9CerealgirlTeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaydp59

After police left Nikhil also went out from cabin & there left pragya,purab,akash tanu abhi& lawyer in the cabin..he told lawyer someone among them is cheating him& then dadi entered.. If he can watch carefully there is no one except tanu in the cabin who can cheat him...so does he knows the truth & that's y told so??or is just his assumption that all are hiding something so someone is cheating... I definitely think he knows about tanu & if so then he also knows about dadi becoz the way he was eyeing them in the car ..it literally says he doubts dadi & also his dialogue on dadi in the cabin indicated that...i so wish my guess turns out to be the reality... Then it will be a treat to watch a blockbuster "abhi the rockstar" show

Yes! That's what I mentioned too..
Purab and Nikhil were saving him..
Pragya already has his everything..

Only Tanu is left...

Moreover he asked questions but he dint force them to answer.. He just kept asking..
They were dodging, stammering and yet he dint force them..

And finally he said he will not belive their stories...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9ShaNchiRaji9Cerealgirl

anushacrazy4GC Senior Member
anushacrazy4GC
anushacrazy4GC

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Regarding your note... You could have appreciated him in the appreciation thread provided... SmileBut yeah I know... Excitement meets no bounds for you when it is abhi...WinkLOL
Coming to the topic... I think abhi heard everything !!! Let us see what comes next... What didn't go well with me is the fact that pragya saw Aaliya being there in the front door and abhi didn't... Kahaan se khud ke aaya re by God!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchi-jaya-

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushacrazy4GC

Regarding your note... You could have appreciated him in the appreciation thread provided... SmileBut yeah I know... Excitement meets no bounds for you when it is abhi...WinkLOL
Coming to the topic... I think abhi heard everything !!! Let us see what comes next... What didn't go well with me is the fact that pragya saw Aaliya being there in the front door and abhi didn't... Kahaan se khud ke aaya re by God!!!

@bold Let's do once the Drama ENDS..

@Italics That might be to move the story to Next Plot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
ABHI is Back... with a bang.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiCerealgirlNaina-TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Abhi is worth my excitement..
He just did a small drama and see the forum..
There is somthing in him Wink

And I can appreciate him anywhere in the forum Na.. Bashing you shouldn't.. Apprecaition you can do it anywhere...

Who knows may be Aalu darling called himTongue

Edited by -HappyLove - 25 April 2016 at 1:21pm

ShaNchiCerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Smile
He has been appreciated in AT too!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiTeluguAmmayi-Tia-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaydp59

bold - I think he knows dadi and Pragya are together. He already suspected when Pragya mentioned dadi when she was drunk.  He'll get everyone to tell the truth now.

ShaNchiSowmii_cutiee

Go to top