Kumkum Bhagya

That is Abhi!

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Note: Pls skip if you don't like to apprecatite him.. This is purely to appreciate him..

Abhi wakes up in the middle of the night and find 2 women in his home missing.
2 other women were talking in a room..

He got a call, an anonymous one and all of a sudden he reached the office.

He stopped Pragya no saved Pragya from putting her head down and also he saved AbhiGya.
One shot - 2 good things happened!!

Is it a coincidence he came at that time? Why correctly when she was about to promise? Who called Abhi?
Aalu? Raj? Ronnie? Lawyer? Security? Who ever it is, thanks to them.. We are freed from watching T smrik and P cry...

He starts questioning people. He asked some right questions. As usual no body answered but what is to be noted is every single person stammered when he questioned. No one answered him convincingly.. Abhi did not stress them to answer either, he questioned them but not to the core..

All of a sudden he asked for the papers when he had no other option. Why didn't Pragya do it? Why dint team think of other ways then pleading Tanu?
Anyways that's not the thing now..

He got the papers and luckily they were related to Nikhil's dhoka. He thought the boys came to save him because they knew the plotting against him.

Within minutes he made Purab and Akash the Heros and Nikhil and lawyer the villains.

Yet he wasn't happy, he said he will not forgive Tanu and Pragya and even questioned Purab for not telling him the truth...
Is he asking about this incident or is he telling he will be mad in future after Tanu exposure?

They used the pillow fight to escape and Abhi decided to leave. Dadi made an entry. He not only taunted dadi but everyone for telling him stories. He knew everyone are lying. He knew someone is cheating him.

Akash and Purab are saving him. Pragya can never cheat him because she already has his property. Who is left there Abhi? That chudail.. Use ur brain connect Takhil.. Please..

He challenges to find out what is happening and what they are lying? Is it a challenge or a chance for them to tell him the truth?

Whatever it is no body opened their mouth. He did not let it go. In the car and next day in the room, he dint let it go.. Is he giving chances to them?

Waste of time.. They will not utilise..

Today epiosde proved what Abhi can do... He saved Purab, Pragya and Akash indirectly..
What an episode!! It was a treat for me to watch Abhi like this..

Shabir killed it... Such domination he has when he is the lead of the scene.. πŸ‘Edited by -HappyLove - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismustranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HappyLove

Note: Pls skip if you don't like to apprecatite him.. This is purely to appreciate him..

He stopped Pragya no saved Pragya from putting her head down and also he saved AbhiGya.

Is it a coincidence he came at that time? Why correctly when she was about to promise? Who called Abhi?
Aalu? Raj? Ronnie? Lawyer? Security? Who ever it is, thanks to them.. We are freed from watching T smrik and P cry...

He starts questioning people. He asked some right questions. As usual no body answered but what is to be noted is every single person stammered when he questioned. No one answered him convincingly.. Abhi did not stress them to answer either, he questioned them but not to the core..

All of a sudden he asked for the papers when he had no other option. Why didn't Pragya do it? Why dint team think of other ways then pleading Tanu?

He got the papers and luckily they were related to Nikhil's dhoka. He thought the boys came to save him because they knew the plotting against him.

Within minutes he made Purab and Akash the Heros and Nikhil and lawyer the villains.

Yet he wasn't happy, he said he will not forgive Tanu and Pragya and even questioned Purab for not telling him the truth...
Is he asking about this incident or is he telling he will be mad in future after Tanu exposure?

They used the pillow fight to escape and Abhi decided to leave. Dadi made an entry. He not only taunted dadi but everyone for telling him stories. He knew everyone are lying. He knew someone is cheating him.

Akash and Purab are saving him. Pragya can never cheat him because she already has his property. Who is left there Abhi? That chudail.. Use ur brain connect Takhil.. Please..

He challenges to find out what is happening and what they are lying? Is it a challenge or a chance for them to tell him the truth?

Whatever it is no body opened their mouth. He did not let it go. In the car and next day in the room, he dint let it go.. Is he giving chances to them?

Today epiosde proved what Abhi can do... He saved Purab, Pragya and Akash indirectly..

Shabir killed it... Such domination he has when he is the lead of the scene.. πŸ‘

yes guys abhi saved pragya indirectly
ShaNchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HappyLove

He is always Pragya's Savier, No doubt in that

I feel Lawyer is with Abhi and might be HE is one called Abhi.. According to Raj I feel he might tell Tanu's truth to Abhi, not much hope but there will be a chance.. Saturday they showed Abhi thinking something is wrong, from whom I will find out, so Raj might help him..
I am not sure Abhi knows the truth now, but HE is upto something and planning..

This is so Abhi, HE is Mastermind in changing the GAME⭐️ And the 30% part is interesting, now Abhi will know Nikhil's plan, that is good

I feel he is giving them a chance to tell about what is going on

Big HUG to AbhiπŸ€—for Saving us today as well as in Future

Shabir killed it... Such domination he has when he is the lead of the scene.. πŸ‘
Shabir Rocked todayβ­οΈπŸ‘

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes...this is what we wanted our abhi back...but if he remembered purab and akaash came to tell pragya something when they were pillow fighting...so the only person she could of gotten a call from was them...on the other hand...who will call tanu...she is not supposed to know that lawyer...even if he is a divorce lawyer...the paper he gave abhi was nikhil' cheat papers...so who would call tanu...and even putting two and two together...pragya will never give anything to Nikhil cause he is no one...the big question he has to ask is how and why tanu was there...purab and akaash won't call her...so it had to be Nikhil...and the thing he said about marrying her tomorrow...is a bit suspicious to me... Edited by ann5 - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Kanchi, every word has deeper mean when thought...
I don't know how much he heard, whether he will expose or other things but I am sure he will not let the team go for their lies πŸ˜†
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even in that anger, he had humor!!
When he said he's not Kumbhakarn and why Pragya didn't wake him up, I was laughing!! πŸ˜†.  

His line to dadi and about family reunion cracked me up. πŸ˜†

He asked Tanu about her ice cream - everything he said was on point.  Best thing is he shut Tanu up! That's the best part for me.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Even in that anger, he had humor!!

When he said he's not Kumbhakarn and why Pragya didn't wake him up, I was laughing!!πŸ˜†.

His line to dadi and about family reunion cracked me up.πŸ˜†

He asked Tanu about her ice cream - everything he said was on point. Best thing is he shut Tanu up! That's the best part for me.

He said many things more..

you all tell me stories and yet I cannot understand the scene..
That showed he didn't trust anyone there..

After many months we had a good scene..literally months..
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Offooo.. No words .. today is literally Abhi's show πŸ₯³
Loved loved how he shouted on Nikhil and shut up Twitch ..

I have been literally starving to see this Abhi since veryyy long .. Finally he is back .. Back with a bang ..

-jaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After police left Nikhil also went out from cabin & there left pragya,purab,akash tanu abhi& lawyer in the cabin..he told lawyer someone among them is cheating him& then dadi entered.. If he can watch carefully there is no one except tanu in the cabin who can cheat him...so does he knows the truth & that's y told so??or is just his assumption that all are hiding something so someone is cheating... I definitely think he knows about tanu & if so then he also knows about dadi becoz the way he was eyeing them in the car ..it literally says he doubts dadi & also his dialogue on dadi in the cabin indicated that...i so wish my guess turns out to be the reality... Then it will be a treat to watch a blockbuster "abhi the rockstar" show
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaydp59

After police left Nikhil also went out from cabin & there left pragya,purab,akash tanu abhi& lawyer in the cabin..he told lawyer someone among them is cheating him& then dadi entered.. If he can watch carefully there is no one except tanu in the cabin who can cheat him...so does he knows the truth & that's y told so??or is just his assumption that all are hiding something so someone is cheating... I definitely think he knows about tanu & if so then he also knows about dadi becoz the way he was eyeing them in the car ..it literally says he doubts dadi & also his dialogue on dadi in the cabin indicated that...i so wish my guess turns out to be the reality... Then it will be a treat to watch a blockbuster "abhi the rockstar" show

Yes! That's what I mentioned too..
Purab and Nikhil were saving him..
Pragya already has his everything..

Only Tanu is left...

Moreover he asked questions but he dint force them to answer.. He just kept asking..
They were dodging, stammering and yet he dint force them..

And finally he said he will not belive their stories...