Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Aashiq Inspector to the rescue! (Page 4)

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

You wrote my heart out! Inspector was over the top! I mean like really! Itni asaani se chod b dia plus ashiqui start! Wow

The episode is dedicated to tridha today! She just did a fab job. Every emotion of hers was bang on!
Tomorrow is going to b big day for them for us Wink can't wait much though Bundelas are going to have tough time
P.S - Manohar n Suhasini should come out of social stigma and start thinking about what makes their sons happy! Looks like they are least bothered.

These Bundelas arent gonna remain silent tho. Im sure they will turn negative. I have no comments for Manohar and Suhasini. They are too much. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Just saw the precap online ...I am shocked how could Suh claim to be a mother when she can't see her son was sitting lifeless in the engagement with Vanshika till Swa came in the frame! 

BenNevis

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
After seeing the precap looks like it is Bundela's who will commit group suicide LOL
Asad is sooo stupid! D'ohI don't even want to waste my time and energy writing over it 

BenNevis

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Asshique Inspector bangaya Love Guru of Swa today.
Inki vajase hi aaj Swa ko apni pyar ka realisation hua tha . Nahi tho Ad/Van engagement aur unka bache bhi hojathe per Swa ka realisation kabhi nahi ho patha.LOL

Hoping ASAD's immature ideas wont land SWa in trouble in future.

Suha will fire Swa from her job once her love confession for sure.
Hope Suha wont put the choice of job or adarsh infront of Swa

Very apt title as usual.

BTW can I take Swa seeing Adarsh every where is really a sign of Love? Please share if anyone has such experience.

Ashique Inspector and Swa made me to think about the Signs of Love today.LOL

Edited by BenNevis - 25 April 2016 at 5:44pm

moonwearer

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
We are in the age of sweeping changes. A movie triggers a fad in crazily in love folks. The switching off on and on of a light...pursuing a love without seeing the loved one...contract marriage...a bulb flashing and bells chiming when one sets eyes on ones love of life...or the Palat of DDLJ...to now seeing the face of your beloved crowding you from all directions...it seems as beautiful as trying to find cover in the rains under one dupatta...poetic in a way...silly in another.
Asad may commission police officer to pen Love Signs which might overtake Linda Goodman's version in sales.

BenNevis

meetisree Senior Member
meetisree
meetisree

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
i cant resist kal se pagalon ki tarah hasri hu swadheenta saying n he asking kya meri haat pakad sakte ho omg its wonderful

BenNevis

anu023 IF-Rockerz
anu023
anu023

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
My mom is all excited for d confession episode.. the whole drama has soemhow brought jaya n jaidev closer.. showed vanshika's bratty nature...
And the blast would be when suhasini would realise ki  sge could catch any kind of chor but could never ever understand her own sons properly.. 
And i guess evn if swadarsh get married simmi and manohar will b d first ones to accept swadheenta even before suhasini..
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

Just saw the precap online ...I am shocked how could Suh claim to be a mother when she can't see her son was sitting lifeless in the engagement with Vanshika till Swa came in the frame! 

Seriously, a man is usually excited about his engagement and she cant even see that his son is not happy. 

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

After seeing the precap looks like it is Bundela's who will commit group suicide LOL
Asad is sooo stupid! D'ohI don't even want to waste my time and energy writing over it 

Hahahaha group suicide. LOL

BenNevis

Go to top