Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Aashiq Inspector to the rescue! (Page 3)

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by teetiana

i loved it when swa asked asad.. "aab kya karna hai.. adarsh sinha ko apne ghar se bhagana hai kya?" LOL
waise today's was an emotional episode but i leave behind everything.. i am waiting for tomorrow.. mesmerizing precap.

P.S- Swa has some guts I tell you.. propose karna woh bhi sabke samne.. Adarsh toh chup chup k bolta hai.. Swa toh ekdom itne saare guests k samne ROFL Way to go girl Dancing

P.S.S- delhi kitna door hai bhai ki ek part se ek part tak jatee huye subhah ho gayi.. engagement shuru bhi ho gaya aur woh log pouche nahi.. waise common sense laga k ek call bhi toh kar sakte the Adarsh ko.. but then why is it a serial then.. if they apply common sense.. Drama k liye kuch bhi .. But but but.. I am loving it!!! Big smile
Tomorrow come soon.

Asad suggesting similar plan to Swa. LOL
I said the same thing in Aalina's post that she has some guts. Seedha suicide kar liya LOL
Seriously yaar yeh log kya opposite poles pe rehte hai that it took itna time to reach. If you remember I was happy about the fact that the heroine in this serial uses technology but today the heroine couldnt even use her mobile LOL

@bold: ROFLROFLROFL
chalo agar personally phone mein baat karlenge toh.. the perfect proposal kaisa hoga? and you know a friend told me.. at that peak hour when you realise that you are in love.. you donn wanna call.. you wanna run and meet her.. sometimes it doesnt even click ki if I take an auto.. i would reach faster.. your heart just wants to run. 
Well my friend shared his story where he took 3years to realise he was in love with his best friend who was to be married the next day.. and then what he did was ran 5kms to reach her house and blurt out his feelings for her.. thats when I asked why so tough.. you could have called.. or maybe taken an auto.. a cab.. like you know.. common sense.. and then thats what he replied..  "you donn wanna call.. you wanna run and meet her.. sometimes it doesnt even click ki if I take an auto.. i would reach faster.. your heart just wants to run." 
But then a girl doing something like this is unique and good. Change is Good. Big smile

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

Originally posted by Aalina.

I don't care kya udenge.. Aur kon udega. Just want that confession.. Wow...I loved it.. . Agar darna hai to ghar pe betho.. But that's swadhenta.. Whatever happens.. Either she is in good book or in bad book of suhasisni.. Just hold that hand tightly Swa..
And star I have the extra excitement with me.. Just passing u.. 

Seriously ...loved whatever way she chose ...she wasnt going to lose him LOL so must have barged in ...

Why do I feel Adarsh will clear up that criminal charge from Asad bringing Rads in bw LOL dusri engagement bhi toh todni hai ROFL

Do do unexpected engagements LOLLOL
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

i loved it when swa asked asad.. "aab kya karna hai.. adarsh sinha ko apne ghar se bhagana hai kya?" LOL
waise today's was an emotional episode but i leave behind everything.. i am waiting for tomorrow.. mesmerizing precap.

P.S- Swa has some guts I tell you.. propose karna woh bhi sabke samne.. Adarsh toh chup chup k bolta hai.. Swa toh ekdom itne saare guests k samne ROFL Way to go girl Dancing

P.S.S- delhi kitna door hai bhai ki ek part se ek part tak jatee huye subhah ho gayi.. engagement shuru bhi ho gaya aur woh log pouche nahi.. waise common sense laga k ek call bhi toh kar sakte the Adarsh ko.. but then why is it a serial then.. if they apply common sense.. Drama k liye kuch bhi .. But but but.. I am loving it!!! Big smile
Tomorrow come soon.

I said the same thing in Aalina's post that she has some guts. Seedha suicide kar liya LOL
Seriously yaar yeh log kya opposite poles pe rehte hai that it took itna time to reach. If you remember I was happy about the fact that the heroine in this serial uses technology but today the heroine couldnt even use her mobile LOL

chalo agar personally phone mein baat karlenge toh.. the perfect proposal kaisa hoga? and you know a friend told me.. at that peak hour when you realise that you are in love.. you donn wanna call.. you wanna run and meet her.. sometimes it doesnt even click ki if I take an auto.. i would reach faster.. your heart just wants to run. 
Well my friend shared his story where he took 3years to realise he was in love with his best friend who was to be married the next day.. and then what he did was ran 5kms to reach her house and blurt out his feelings for her.. thats when I asked why so tough.. you could have called.. or maybe taken an auto.. a cab.. like you know.. common sense.. and then thats what he replied..  "you donn wanna call.. you wanna run and meet her.. sometimes it doesnt even click ki if I take an auto.. i would reach faster.. your heart just wants to run." 
But then a girl doing something like this is unique and good. Change is Good. Big smile

This happens in real life too? Im surprised. 
I guess that happens because when one suddenly realizes they are in love they lose their cognitive thinking. 
I hope HRH keeps her mouth shut tomorrow 
teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@Sadie.. HRH kaun??
Do you mean Vanshika?? Then woh toh bolegi.. but uska bolna later on can be heard.. pehle toh Swa bol de apne dil ki baat.. Adarsh aur hum pehle shun toh le LOL uske baad vanshika toh bhi jhel lenge.

Look if the CVs are able to make a disturbance free.. interference free proposal tomorrow.. I give them the license to show whatever crap they wanna show in the next part of tomorrow's episode provided SwaDarsh stands united Dancing

P.S- i seem over-excited for tomorrow.. Am i the only one?? please raise your hands for the ones who feel like me Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Tomorrow come soon.

This happens in real life too? Im surprised. 
I guess that happens because when one suddenly realizes they are in love they lose their cognitive thinking. 
I hope HRH keeps her mouth shut tomorrow 

Kuch kuch hota hai star tum nai samjhogi... But I m still dancing.. As cvs just take this route for confession... Awesome n unique one.. Loved it 
Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

@Sadie.. HRH kaun??
Do you mean Vanshika?? Then woh toh bolegi.. but uska bolna later on can be heard.. pehle toh Swa bol de apne dil ki baat.. Adarsh aur hum pehle shun toh le LOL uske baad vanshika toh bhi jhel lenge.

Look if the CVs are able to make a disturbance free.. interference free proposal tomorrow.. I give them the license to show whatever crap they wanna show in the next part of tomorrow's episode provided SwaDarsh stands united Dancing

P.S- i seem over-excited for tomorrow.. Am i the only one?? please raise your hands for the ones who feel like me Party

I m then over over excited... 10:30 kab bajenge..
Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
You wrote my heart out! Inspector was over the top! I mean like really! Itni asaani se chod b dia plus ashiqui start! Wow

The episode is dedicated to tridha today! She just did a fab job. Every emotion of hers was bang on!
Tomorrow is going to b big day for them for us Wink can't wait much though Bundelas are going to have tough time
P.S - Manohar n Suhasini should come out of social stigma and start thinking about what makes their sons happy! Looks like they are least bothered.

moonwearer

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@T and Aalina - Your excitements are so high. LOL Yes T I was talking about Vanshika. HRH means her royal highness LOL

Garima04

Go to top