Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Aalina.

I don't care kya udenge.. Aur kon udega. Just want that confession.. Wow...I loved it.. . Agar darna hai to ghar pe betho.. But that's swadhenta.. Whatever happens.. Either she is in good book or in bad book of suhasisni.. Just hold that hand tightly Swa..

And star I have the extra excitement with me.. Just passing u.. 

Seriously ...loved whatever way she chose ...she wasnt going to lose him ðŸ˜† so must have barged in ...

Why do I feel Adarsh will clear up that criminal charge from Asad bringing Rads in bw ðŸ˜† dusri engagement bhi toh todni hai ðŸ¤£
teetiana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aalina.

I don't care kya udenge.. Aur kon udega. Just want that confession.. Wow...I loved it.. . Agar darna hai to ghar pe betho.. But that's swadhenta.. Whatever happens.. Either she is in good book or in bad book of suhasisni.. Just hold that hand tightly Swa..

And star I have the extra excitement with me.. Just passing u.. 

Main bolti hu.. Adarsh k time pe Kabootar udd gaaye the.. aur Swa k time pe guests udd jayenge ðŸ˜†
Aalina.. you seem to be in complete mood.. Me too.. So excited I am.. Abb tak toh wahi stalker wali kahani thi.. aab shuru hoga real love story ðŸ˜Š
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hopefully it won't be too bad because adarsh won't stay silent...then there is the united brothers league+jaya.
suhasini can scream all she wants but I hope she has the decency be quiet once she finds out what her adarsh beta, 2 sons and darling bahu jaya has been up to. so many things happening right under her nose btu she does not know due to her own happiness.
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pomegranate

hopefully it won't be too bad because adarsh won't stay silent...then there is the united brothers league+jaya.

suhasini can scream all she wants but I hope she has the decency be quiet once she finds out what her adarsh beta, 2 sons and darling bahu jaya has been up to. so many things happening right under her nose btu she does not know due to her own happiness.

Thats her punishment for being too oblivious about things happening under her nose ðŸ˜†
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: teetiana

Main bolti hu.. Adarsh k time pe Kabootar udd gaaye the.. aur Swa k time pe guests udd jayenge ðŸ˜†
Aalina.. you seem to be in complete mood.. Me too.. So excited I am.. Abb tak toh wahi stalker wali kahani thi.. aab shuru hoga real love story ðŸ˜Š

Mujhe toh iss baat ka darr hai ke Suhasini inhe hi na uda de ðŸ˜†
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

Mujhe toh iss baat ka darr hai ke Suhasini inhe hi na uda de ðŸ˜†

Kis kis ko udayegi.. Khandan saaf ho jayega ðŸ˜‰
teetiana thumbnail
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

Asad suggesting similar plan to Swa. ðŸ˜†
I said the same thing in Aalina's post that she has some guts. Seedha suicide kar liya ðŸ˜†
Seriously yaar yeh log kya opposite poles pe rehte hai that it took itna time to reach. If you remember I was happy about the fact that the heroine in this serial uses technology but today the heroine couldnt even use her mobile ðŸ˜†

@bold: ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
chalo agar personally phone mein baat karlenge toh.. the perfect proposal kaisa hoga? and you know a friend told me.. at that peak hour when you realise that you are in love.. you donn wanna call.. you wanna run and meet her.. sometimes it doesnt even click ki if I take an auto.. i would reach faster.. your heart just wants to run. 
Well my friend shared his story where he took 3years to realise he was in love with his best friend who was to be married the next day.. and then what he did was ran 5kms to reach her house and blurt out his feelings for her.. thats when I asked why so tough.. you could have called.. or maybe taken an auto.. a cab.. like you know.. common sense.. and then thats what he replied..  "you donn wanna call.. you wanna run and meet her.. sometimes it doesnt even click ki if I take an auto.. i would reach faster.. your heart just wants to run." 
But then a girl doing something like this is unique and good. Change is Good. ðŸ˜ƒ
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonidz

Seriously ...loved whatever way she chose ...she wasnt going to lose him ðŸ˜† so must have barged in ...

Why do I feel Adarsh will clear up that criminal charge from Asad bringing Rads in bw ðŸ˜† dusri engagement bhi toh todni hai ðŸ¤£

Do do unexpected engagements ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: teetiana

@bold: ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
chalo agar personally phone mein baat karlenge toh.. the perfect proposal kaisa hoga? and you know a friend told me.. at that peak hour when you realise that you are in love.. you donn wanna call.. you wanna run and meet her.. sometimes it doesnt even click ki if I take an auto.. i would reach faster.. your heart just wants to run. 
Well my friend shared his story where he took 3years to realise he was in love with his best friend who was to be married the next day.. and then what he did was ran 5kms to reach her house and blurt out his feelings for her.. thats when I asked why so tough.. you could have called.. or maybe taken an auto.. a cab.. like you know.. common sense.. and then thats what he replied..  "you donn wanna call.. you wanna run and meet her.. sometimes it doesnt even click ki if I take an auto.. i would reach faster.. your heart just wants to run." 
But then a girl doing something like this is unique and good. Change is Good. ðŸ˜ƒ

This happens in real life too? Im surprised. 
I guess that happens because when one suddenly realizes they are in love they lose their cognitive thinking. 
I hope HRH keeps her mouth shut tomorrow 
teetiana thumbnail
@Sadie.. HRH kaun??
Do you mean Vanshika?? Then woh toh bolegi.. but uska bolna later on can be heard.. pehle toh Swa bol de apne dil ki baat.. Adarsh aur hum pehle shun toh le ðŸ˜† uske baad vanshika toh bhi jhel lenge.

Look if the CVs are able to make a disturbance free.. interference free proposal tomorrow.. I give them the license to show whatever crap they wanna show in the next part of tomorrow's episode provided SwaDarsh stands united 

P.S- i seem over-excited for tomorrow.. Am i the only one?? please raise your hands for the ones who feel like me ðŸ¥³