India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Aashiq Inspector to the rescue!

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hahahaha this aashiq inspector was too much. Aise hote hai India ke government officials. 

I was expecting the slap from Swa. Idiot Asad deserved it. Actually he should have spent the night at the police station to whack some sense into his thick teenage skull. 

Was the aashiq inspector some kind of sorceror? 1 of the witch of Macbeth? Jo bola woh ho gaya. Har jagah sirf Adarsh hi Adarsh LOL ho gaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna? LOL
I actually like the part where Asad says he isnt sure he sees Radhika everywhere. That is when he should introspect and realize if what he feels is even true love. 

I like the background score that Dahleez uses, it is always apt for the scene and so beautiful as well. 
Swa's turmoil, her feelings, her confusion, her pain and then the resolution that nothing can be done now was so beautifully portrayed and acted out by Swa. She has definitely become better and better and I hope she keeps performing better. 

This Asad really needs to be kept in a locker. Abhi bhi bhagane ki baat? LOL
Suha is still stuck at the past. She really needs to move past everything. Seriously, accept and move on. Dead

Im so sure Suha is going to form a negative image of Swa just cuz of Asad's stupidity. Dayummm. I cant watch Swadheenta's demise at all. I just cant OuchOuch

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subbaas-tvBenNevisspdphanishank-Sarcy-Lifez_BeautifulGarima04Aalina.Soapoperasrfun-Rashi-MS-meghasharmapickachuDEEPZzzzMehRya..

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Suhasisni n Manohar both r happy in their own bubble world which is going to priked by freedom and adarsh.. I m super excited.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearerGarima04

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
this entire thing looks so forced. after what asad did, why would swadheenta go confess in front of everyone, that too her bosses son? it is only an engagement , not a wedding so there is still time.  it is amazing how cv's twisted everything in order to vilify swadheenta in front of everyone because no way, they will let her be in the good books of suhasini.  I'm not watching the entire week's episode.

we are in for some good old saas bahu drama after marriageWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearer

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

Suhasisni n Manohar both r happy in their own bubble world which is going to priked by freedom and adarsh.. I m super excited.  

Pass on some excitement to me. Im dreading it, I dont want anyone to embarass Swa. I hope the brothers united stand up for Swadarsh ConfusedConfused

spdp

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Haven't seen the epi yet,
but agree: Asad needed to stay in locker for a night.  He is just in love with idea of falling in love. filmy rose+petal+on your knees way!
His presence will make things worse tomorrow for SwaDarsh.
Unless Baba Adarsh now takes over & talks about Radhika's 'chemistry' experiment  at college.
But who wants to watch that in the middle of SwaDarsh big moment! Oh well!!

Adarsh ke confession pe kabootar ude they... Swadheenta ke Public confession pe bahut kucch udega!

teetiana

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i loved it when swa asked asad.. "aab kya karna hai.. adarsh sinha ko apne ghar se bhagana hai kya?" LOL
waise today's was an emotional episode but i leave behind everything.. i am waiting for tomorrow.. mesmerizing precap.

P.S- Swa has some guts I tell you.. propose karna woh bhi sabke samne.. Adarsh toh chup chup k bolta hai.. Swa toh ekdom itne saare guests k samne ROFL Way to go girl Dancing

P.S.S- delhi kitna door hai bhai ki ek part se ek part tak jatee huye subhah ho gayi.. engagement shuru bhi ho gaya aur woh log pouche nahi.. waise common sense laga k ek call bhi toh kar sakte the Adarsh ko.. but then why is it a serial then.. if they apply common sense.. Drama k liye kuch bhi .. But but but.. I am loving it!!! Big smile
Tomorrow come soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Paridhi7250Garima04-Sarcy-

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

this entire thing looks so forced. after what asad did, why would swadheenta go confess in front of everyone, that too her bosses son? it is only an engagement , not a wedding so there is still time.  it is amazing how cv's twisted everything in order to vilify swadheenta in front of everyone because no way, they will let her be in the good books of suhasini.  I'm not watching the entire week's episode.

we are in for some good old saas bahu drama after marriageWacko

Im seriously dreading the episodes. Although I like the fact that they arent showing Vanshika Adarsh engagement because that would be unfair to Vanshika but this is just not acceptable. Swa is going to face faltu ka humiliation. Dead
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

Haven't seen the epi yet,
but agree: Asad needed to stay in locker for a night.  He is just in love with idea of falling in love. filmy rose+petal+on your knees way!
His presence will make things worse tomorrow for SwaDarsh.
Unless Baba Adarsh now takes over & talks about Radhika's 'chemistry' experiment  at college.
But who wants to watch that in the middle of SwaDarsh big moment! Oh well!!

Adarsh ke confession pe kabootar ude they... Swadheenta ke Public confession pe bahut kucch udega!

Bomb phutega. Suhasini bomb. LOL
Baba Adarsh better speak up because I'm sure psycho Vanshika isnt going to remain silent and she will humilate Swa. If without any reason she can call her roadside idli girl toh yeh toh iski engagement kharab hui LOL

Go to top