Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Shravan ne suni apni dil ki baat (Page 3)

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Haan sammy.. yeh sab toh teek hai..
LEKIN MUJHE AB BAS KAL KI EPI CHAHIYEE..!!!!!!!

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I so was looking out for your post 
It was indeed a great end to the court room drama 
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Todays' epi goes to Namik...Clap
DivyaDivI10 IF-Dazzler
DivyaDivI10
DivyaDivI10

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
love to read your post.. shravan is the hero can't wait for tomorrow episode hope u post tom Sammy..
indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Ever since the court case started, I missed one thing in this show, & that was the thehrav. The episodes were flying at jet speed, without much reflection from the characters specifically Shravan, & I really missed that. I am so happy that today's episode gave us that. I would have really liked for that to have come much earlier after ShraMan visited Sumo's older house because that was such a huge turning point in their relationship. But better late than never! Thank you CVs for a reflective episode. I loved it :)
Yes, Sammy our theravs.. me so wanted it. Glad we both got it. But, would want a full episode of these reflective moments on both Sumo and Shravan's part... with just them together in their thoughts. More of that laterLOL
Some of my favourite bits from the episode -

1. The way Shravan held Suman's hands to reassure her, & told her that Shravan Malhotra does what he wants. They've reached such a comfortable position with each other, from the initial days of nonchalance to the fights, to now openly showing their concern for each other. And I just love how they keep taking baby steps forward, with Shravan first offering to have aadha aadha paan, to him telling her that he loves her walking him out, to him holding her hands today & telling her that he can do this, & he will. The scene was so telling of Shravan's sense of loyalty. Ek baar jo usne committment kar di, to woh apne baap ki bhi nahin suntaLOLLOL
It was almost as if he was reassuring a small child that he will never let go of her. Shravan Malhotra has grown enormously as a person and as a lawyer. He has been able to sift the chaff from the grain... and realized how is Sumo but also a Suman. Best thing about him.. that there might be many problems, many small voices within him jostling for space.. yet he will catch hold of that small teeny-weeny bit of voice.. the voice of Sumo, the voice of love, care and greater good; aware of the bareeqian  between right and wrong. 
And its the same for Suman.. isn't it beautiful how she didn't take offense of Shravan's statement on Friday that yeh meri family problem hai.. this was the same girl who threw it back to him that he's a bahar wala..and even today, she asks him to drop the case for his own family, indirectly referring herself as a bahar wala. If he could leave his important committments & stay back for her, then she too doesn't believe in binding him to her family problems & let him free. 
BEAUTIFUL DEVELOPMENT!!
That was a super scene. How much is Sumo aware of him and his way of handling problems? His family versus Sumo's family or Sumo versus both the families. No prizes which option would Shravan Malhotra would pickWinkLOL
Munda is very possessive and protective about his girl. Wonder what Chachi and co would do?

2. Shravan fiddling with the rubik cube..again what a beautiful touch there. Its the rubik cube that started it all... it was the first time they interacted & the first time Shravan was attracted towards bindaas Suman... and today, he was faced with the dilemma of choosing between his family & the girl he once knew, but is no longer the same bindaas girl he thought she was..
It was such an intensely emotional as well as an intelligent scene. Rubik cube, one which brought them together.. one which Sumo has still not solved by herself... and requires forever the presence of a certain someone in her lifeWink
He really did not need Pushkar to tell him to rely on his heart.. because rubik cube was itself symbolic of a heart or hearts which are bound together for eternity.

3. The look of pain on Shravan's face as he hugged Varun. He wasn't at all happy for his brother. All he was concerned about was Suman. Somewhere it was also hurting him to ditch her. The khoon ka rishta dialogue was so spot on there. Isn't it amazing how Shravan's always at peace & smiling when he is with Suman in Tiwari house.. truly that has always been home for him, even though they're not related by blood. Shravan's blood related family on the other hand, is well off & happy without him. They looked like a complete family in the carrom scene.. Shravan's presence was not at all missed, & neither was he mentioned. Quite a contrast to Suman's family, where Shravan was mentioned constantly, not just today, but ever since he returned. No matter what motives her mama, mami etc may have, Shravan was always welcomed into Tiwari Killa, quite unlike his house, where we always see him in his room. 

I have been harping on this fact that both Shravan and Sumo are lonely souls... they dont have a family in the real sense. Comfort, refuge, security and warmth is missing palpably in Shravan's case and slightly less in the case of Sumo. They will have to build a home together.. and this show is probably about that. what is family? What is home? Blood relation or dil ka rishta?
4. ShraMan's eyelock in the courtroom. Just beautiful. No need for words.. their eyes said it all. She begged him to leave the case, but somewhere there was hope that he would come, & he too knew that she would be waiting for him. He didn't let her loose, & her faith in him was restored like never before. THESE TWOHeart
I love themDay Dreaming. Both of them are so aware of each other, their very eyes only search the other. Trust and belief are the two hallmarks of their relationship. 

5. Shravan's smirks & swags.. OK that deserves a separate post, but yes this post is incomplete without mentioning our sexy beast. 
He is an absolute marvel. Please CVs let him remain like this. 
6. Pushkar told Shravan to listen to his heart.. and Shravan did that. And he did it despite the consequences.. wonder what is it exactly that his heart told him. I hope the CVs give us some insight into that this weekWink

Thank you CVs for the way the court case attempted to make up for the episodes where Shravan wasn't doing something substantive. It was a good conclusion to the court case. And also for Shravan Malhotra - a man of character. A true man.
I loved that court scene, the arguments logical and absolutely top-notch. Only one thing..  why didnt they allow Verma to present his case? Why Khosla? Ah! well.. probably a last cheer for Khosla and companySmile And when Sumo's mothers' name was cleared ... there was so much peace in both of their eyes with Shravan's eyes reflecting more ... a triumph meant only for his loveDay Dreaming
Court sent Khosla to 30 days lockup... is he going to come back?
Cheers,
Samridhi

Very nice review Sammy. Hug

Edited by indranigupta - 26 April 2016 at 6:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivi

GeekSquad Goldie
GeekSquad
GeekSquad

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Loved your lines on Ek bar boldi tho apna baap ki bhi nahhi sunta..LOL..:)
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Samridhi HugAwesome review of today's episode. It was a really good one ! Because not only did Shravan finally take Khosla down..which was so damn satisfying to see. He did it in typical Shravan Maltorta style ! He literally stole the show when he made his 'hero wali' entry ! 
And I echo your thoughts on the first part of the episode which showed us Shravan and Sumo's inner thoughts..their inner turmoil was actually shown to the viewers through their thoughts...and our Cvs don't do that often. Because like you, i was expecting a look inside Shravan's head, wanting his thoughts on Sumo's revelations. Better late than never. 

I like the small Shravan-Puhkar scene. Its evident that these two are truly brothers ! Because Pushkar like Shravan already knows what should be done..hence he is trying to help Shravan sort out his thoughts..and it should be noted that Pushkar is not hanging out console Varun. The boy be clear on what should happen. I like the sensibility of Pushkar. 

Shraman didn't speak in court at all ! But their eyes said it all ! She was waiting..he knew she was waiting. He came..a part of her knew he would come. sighs. Too beautiful. Shravan and Sumo had such meaningful moments where their eyes spoke for each other. One particular part I loved when it was revealed that Priya Tiwari's name had been forged. And the turns so they can both look at each other. And his eyes speak to her: I did it, Sumo. I didn't let you lose ! We proved your Ma's innocence. 

OMGGG..Tomorrow is the recap scene !! I CANNOT COPE !!! 

- Reya <3

p.s I found kavyanjlai episodes on dailymotion and vimeo. I was missing them since we were talking about them. So through the powers of google..i was victorious LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviEchoesofpassion

_AmyChoco_ Goldie
_AmyChoco_
_AmyChoco_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hi there Sam
Good post.beautiful episode in itself with all its layering. It was Shravan & Namik all the way. The courtroom was kind of a platform for Namik to show all his swag , I must say. Shravan is a strong character who stayed true to his word. (Not like sum 'majboor' hero from another show) :P

But I am confused over one thing - what was the connection between 15 cr n 150cr? (Avtar Gill was spot on with his reactions) how did Shravans instincts come to play here? Care to elaborate pls :D

Go to top