India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Shravan ne suni apni dil ki baat

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Ever since the court case started, I missed one thing in this show, & that was the thehrav. The episodes were flying at jet speed, without much reflection from the characters specifically Shravan, & I really missed that. I am so happy that today's episode gave us that. I would have really liked for that to have come much earlier after ShraMan visited Sumo's older house because that was such a huge turning point in their relationship. But better late than never! Thank you CVs for a reflective episode. I loved it :)

Some of my favourite bits from the episode -

1. The way Shravan held Suman's hands to reassure her, & told her that Shravan Malhotra does what he wants. They've reached such a comfortable position with each other, from the initial days of nonchalance to the fights, to now openly showing their concern for each other. And I just love how they keep taking baby steps forward, with Shravan first offering to have aadha aadha paan, to him telling her that he loves her walking him out, to him holding her hands today & telling her that he can do this, & he will. The scene was so telling of Shravan's sense of loyalty. Ek baar jo usne committment kar di, to woh apne baap ki bhi nahin suntaLOLLOL
And its the same for Suman.. isn't it beautiful how she didn't take offense of Shravan's statement on Friday that yeh meri family problem hai.. this was the same girl who threw it back to him that he's a bahar wala..and even today, she asks him to drop the case for his own family, indirectly referring herself as a bahar wala. If he could leave his important committments & stay back for her, then she too doesn't believe in binding him to her family problems & let him free. 
BEAUTIFUL DEVELOPMENT!!

2. Shravan fiddling with the rubik cube..again what a beautiful touch there. Its the rubik cube that started it all... it was the first time they interacted & the first time Shravan was attracted towards bindaas Suman... and today, he was faced with the dilemma of choosing between his family & the girl he once knew, but is no longer the same bindaas girl he thought she was..

3. The look of pain on Shravan's face as he hugged Varun. He wasn't at all happy for his brother. All he was concerned about was Suman. Somewhere it was also hurting him to ditch her. The khoon ka rishta dialogue was so spot on there. Isn't it amazing how Shravan's always at peace & smiling when he is with Suman in Tiwari house.. truly that has always been home for him, even though they're not related by blood. Shravan's blood related family on the other hand, is well off & happy without him. They looked like a complete family in the carrom scene.. Shravan's presence was not at all missed, & neither was he mentioned. Quite a contrast to Suman's family, where Shravan was mentioned constantly, not just today, but ever since he returned. No matter what motives her mama, mami etc may have, Shravan was always welcomed into Tiwari Killa, quite unlike his house, where we always see him in his room. 

4. ShraMan's eyelock in the courtroom. Just beautiful. No need for words.. their eyes said it all. She begged him to leave the case, but somewhere there was hope that he would come, & he too knew that she would be waiting for him. He didn't let her loose, & her faith in him was restored like never before. THESE TWOHeart

5. Shravan's smirks & swags.. OK that deserves a separate post, but yes this post is incomplete without mentioning our sexy beast. 

6. Pushkar told Shravan to listen to his heart.. and Shravan did that. And he did it despite the consequences.. wonder what is it exactly that his heart told him. I hope the CVs give us some insight into that this weekWink

Thank you CVs for the way the court case attempted to make up for the episodes where Shravan wasn't doing something substantive. It was a good conclusion to the court case. And also for Shravan Malhotra - a man of character. A true man.

Cheers,
Samridhi

Edited by prc_fan1 - 25 April 2016 at 11:44am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightroshan110janetfpavithramaniCashividiana1489.vineeta.nxaasydyranbirkprfan1super_boyZarinaShahpreciousrubyWinniethePooh.VellaGirlrcoza.Jas.DocDlazyshambhavis.sayrapotterginnyniara12munnihyderabad.bohemian.GlimmerlovelypriyaOnie...crazianpiyu008GeekSquadsheeluneeluChaits_04gauriangelshalz_123Zenab78hanishankdecemapran_chauDivyaDivI10-Shilpaa-willinaEchoesofpassionAllbut1OmaRamdassNihira-fanS.Stephymaankigeet4everArieltabiSanhkiKAsapphire3ImSherlocked.Ri21zindgidilsenammy_25WinterIsComingorion23petrichorrLIKEDMGSahSahShaitaanKiKhala-PyaariBhootni-Ms.S.K.-Swetha-

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
EH BAAT kya ep tha wahClap
Sumo mahanta telling hotie to back off...hotie in fultoo dilemiaaa...Ouch

Sumo goes back home all partying with mango milkshakeee ...Confused

Sumo again in dilema...LOL.

back to malhotra house hotieee in terrace fultooo tension mode what to do or not ek taraf family ek tarafff ushki life KYa dhram sankat hai bhaiShocked

agaya rescuer pushku the adviser baba aise situation me humesha dil ki sun ni chayey awww hy by god jab yeh advice deta hai woh bhi top claas ispe mujhe pyaar ata hai bhaiLOLEmbarrassed

akhir sun li Shravu ne dil ki awazzz ...ho gaya khoshla ka kalyannn

OMG the way her entered and bajoying band of khoshla with fultooo siti marrr attitude and thar MOCKERYYY hyyyDay Dreaming

BTW i notice that not just shraman but shravlaaa also has crackling chem...hyyROFL

Fultooo siti mar episodeeeWink

OH MY GOOD LORDDD SHRAVAN IS THE REAL MANNN LIKE TRULLY LITERALLY...

NAMIK PAUL HeartI AM UR SLAVE FROM ONWARDS Clap

CVS Yaar kya khatey ho tum log dailyyyClap

SAMMY andClapthis is for u like WORDS to everything u said...ClapHeart

Edited by mannu100 - 25 April 2016 at 11:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boylazyshambhaviChaits_04sapphire3BinKuchKahe.

Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey Sammi,
What lovely post! just like the episode... Well analysed and presented ClapClapClap

Love to read your posts.. Keep it up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassBinKuchKahe.

WinniethePooh. Senior Member
WinniethePooh.
WinniethePooh.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Sammy nice to see you post again after a few days! 

RESERVED.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

EH BAAT kya ep tha wahClap
Sumo mahanta telling hotie to back off...hotie in fultoo dilemiaaa...Ouch

Sumo goes back home all partying with mango milkshakeee ...Confused

Sumo again in dilema...LOL.

back to malhotra house hotieee in terrace fultooo tension mode what to do or not ek taraf family ek tarafff ushki life KYa dhram sankat hai bhaiShocked

agaya rescuer pushku the adviser baba aise situation me humesha dil ki sun ni chayey awww hy by god jab yeh advice deta hai woh bhi top claas ispe mujhe pyaar ata hai bhaiLOLEmbarrassed

akhir sun li Shravu ne dil ki awazzz ...ho gaya khoshla ka kalyannn

OMG the way her entered and bajoying band of khoshla with fultooo siti marrr attitude and thar MOCKERYYY hyyyDay Dreaming

BTW i notice that not just shraman but shravlaaa also has crackling chem...hyyROFL

Fultooo siti mar episodeeeWink

OH MY GOOD LORDDD SHRAVAN IS THE REAL MANNN LIKE TRULLY LITERALLY...

NAMIK PAUL HeartI AM UR SLAVE FROM ONWARDS Clap

CVS Yaar kya khatey ho tum log dailyyyClap

SAMMY andClapthis is for u like WORDS to everything u said...ClapHeart

Ha ha ha @bold

LOL... Clap for the post and for being the slaveWink...

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Lagta hai Shravan took Pushkar's advice seriously & is listening to his dil ki baatWink
I just saw the precap. OMG I AM DEAD. HOW AM I GOING TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW? 

CVSSS!!!!! WHYYY!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviVellaGirlsheeluneeluEchoesofpassionKavilaRi21-Swetha-

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Awesome post samridhiClap
You said it all 

BinKuchKahe.

SanhkiKA IF-Rockerz
SanhkiKA
SanhkiKA

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
luv sumo- shravan emotionsss scene they really killed it by such expressions...

rocking episode...

BinKuchKahe.

Go to top