Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Namik looked extra handsome today (Page 2)

SanhkiKA IF-Rockerz
SanhkiKA
SanhkiKA

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flibbertigibet

He did look extra hot today. And maybe it was because of the ease with which he sat. It wasn't a pose. It wasn't forced. It wasn't namik being shravan. It was shravan. He brought out the character's emotions like magic.
Even pushkar. Their conversation today stole my heart. The charm is not in their looks. It's in their capaability to become/ mould themselves into the character. It was the emotions and the dialogues that won the case today. Dont you think??
even i think the same

really in todays episode emotion of sharvan said every think and that eye lock between sharman killed me finally...but thats of too cvs for showing reallistic type of show not like intanst drama series

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

TeriKhamoshiyan IF-Dazzler
TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Bless your soul for this post. LOL
The man looks gorgeous in everything. I kid you not we can put him in a freaking garbage bag, and this man would still look handsome as he is. 

MrDarcyfan

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flibbertigibet

He did look extra hot today. And maybe it was because of the ease with which he sat. It wasn't a pose. It wasn't forced. It wasn't namik being shravan. It was shravan. He brought out the character's emotions like magic. 
Even pushkar. Their conversation today stole my heart. The charm is not in their looks. It's in their capaability to become/ mould themselves into the character. It was the emotions and the dialogues that won the case today. Dont you think??
Word..Thumbs Up
Namik is handsome..but its his characterization of Shravan..makes him hotter...his swag..smirk..eyes..everything..
Hug to Varun..
Point to Khoshla "correct kiya na main"..
just spot on...

Edited by LIKEDMG - 25 April 2016 at 2:06pm

MrDarcyfan

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I just dream of getting a ladder long enough to climb that long handsome tree.EmbarrassedHeart

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I have not seen the episode yet coz I am at work and the time the episode airs it's too late at night my time. But I can't wait to see this episode now.

As for Namik, he looks hot all the time. I was re-watching an episode from last week on my laptop and my husband saw Namik and said "Isn't that that guy you used to like from some Indian show? Barun?" Lol. (That is the only Indian TV actor who's name he remembers).

I was like "No this is Namik". He thought he looks like Barun but I didn't agree. I told him "It's the stubble babe!". :)

I agree he is doing really well in scenes. Even Ranjit. I love thier scenes together because they look so authentic. Love both of them. It's not just their looks. It's the truth in thier performance that gets me every time! Love the acting and love the show!

P.S. Also Namik's voice is really sexy. The way he pronounces words. This boy is sexy! :)

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 25 April 2016 at 6:52pm

Go to top