India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Applause For Manysa!!!

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
GUYSSS! now i know why the forum looks like this!!!

OMG yaaarr what an epic episode !!ClapClap Good jaaab CVS! Thumbs Up
i mean first of all i want to crush dadi in a bear hug man!!!! she awlays bring our thahaan close Heart
she sensed there is some MU going on between them and asked thap to try to manaofy our bihaan babu and when she said "pathar pe bar bar pani ka katra gire to wo bhi tot jata hae or phir ye to hamara bihaan hae" OMG dadi mehfil lot li apne to!! ClapClap it clearly meant our bihu will forgive her and they both will have a good start, a fresh start of their love story. Day Dreaming and then comes the most heart rending scene ever!!! i was holding back a lump in my throat Broken Heart the acting done by Manysa was superb!Star ClapClap specially MG i mean WHY ARE YOU SO TALENTED MAN? I LITERALLY WANTED TO HUG HIM SO BADLY HeartWinkLOL
i just loved how she listened to dadi and FINALLY she made a move and tried apologizing to him and they way she tried i found it very cute.Embarrassed us wakt thori dair k liye mujhe thapki pe pyaar agaya tha and then Bihaan ne wo pyaar mujhse chen lia or mujhe us wakt uspe pyaar ane laga. yaar how truthful his words were and the way she was pleading CryCry  their dialougues were just Broken Heart and when bihaan said "hame kia pata tha jis se ham sab se zyada pyaar krte hae usi se itni nafrat krni paregi" i lost it!! CryCry aj dil dukha dia thahaan ne to..Broken Heart
and oh at this scene my heart literary stopped for a split second!! 

i just loved how they played with our minds here. even though we knew about it that there's no thahaan hug coming up any time soon or in this epi but for a split second i bet ya'll have felt he was going to hug her! even thapki thought about it she was smiling at him hopefully. but i just loved how he played with his hands and took the vase in another. amazing!! ClapClap
i am so happy/sad/hurt/hopeful name it every single emotion about this epi LOL ROFL
and the PRECAP!! ShockedShocked that ghusse wala dance aye hayyeWink i am so waiting for it!!!! Big smileBig smile i hope we are going to see an amazing turn in thahaan's love story.!!! CVS please dont ruin or rush this beautiful track like you always do !AngryAngry
plus our forum is on fire !! we are still at six Cool ho ska to ese epis k bad top 5 mae bhi ajay ga! WinkCool
PLUS the spoilers are giving me good hopes too and i am only looking forward to fake miscarriage, dance and Cold storage track! 

OYE! has anyone noticed that cold storage track is taken from ZaYa if it ends up like them! cuz in that track they got stuck in the cold storage cuz of their cute kit kit ROFL (OMG any Zaya fan cant forget Aaliya being jealous of zain loving Aaliya bhatt sceneLOL)  and Zain gave his jacket to Aaliya cuz of cold but then Zain's condition started to detroite and he was getting numb and Aaliya tried not to let him get unconscious she was so afraid of loosing her husband that she actually prayed to Almighty for the exchange of his life with hers and confessed her love to him. tho zain faintly heard it and confessed his love for her but Aaliya misunderstood it thinking he is confessing his love for his favorite actress.

if something like this can happen in the show like thapki confessing her love or bihaan OMG I'LL BE OVER THE MOON!!! Big smileBig smile something like this should happen! Wink

about Tha---------ruv track i bet its an upcoming one cuz of today's DS-Vasu scene. Sleepy well lets see what happens i am just enjoying the current track a lotBig smile cant stop replaying the epi man!! Shocked
or ye thi nazreen meri bakwas !! LOLLOL milte hae thore break k bad!! ROFL

P.S i am drowning in so many thahaan feelings !!!

*brb cryin*

Edited by chandaaaxo - 25 April 2016 at 11:19am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita112__Pari__Ishani15ashwariya_98rtmsNeha99..dtd...KowsiMimiii22Parshidynamic_dolloceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Yess..Thahaan scene was an emotional rollercoaster...
I kept swinging back & forth...felt bad for Thapki...poor baby...kitna royi aaj...na jaane kitna glycerine kharch kiya hoga uss scene me...LOLLOL

Poor poor Bihaan...We always only imagined what it would be like for him to say all that to her...& today, well I wanted to bawl loudly...I wanted to cry like pingu...LOLLOL

Amazing episode today...

Well done CVs...
Well done Manyasa...

Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsiQraaaParshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Yess..Thahaan scene was an emotional rollercoaster...
I kept swinging back & forth...felt bad for Thapki...poor baby...kitna royi aaj...na jaane kitna glycerine kharch kiya hoga uss scene me...LOLLOL

Poor poor Bihaan...We always only imagined what it would be like for him to say all that to her...& today, well I wanted to bawl loudly...I wanted to cry like pingu...LOLLOL

Amazing episode today...

Well done CVs...
Well done Manyasa...

Clap

@---- bold LOLLOL we all want to !! 
indeed today's epi was epic! Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshioceanbubble

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged