Hey @mineforever!

Thanks so much for your kind words...

And, Namik Paul is indeed "living" Shravan Malhotra

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

D'ohI swear, I scouted the first 4 pages and didn't find a post from U. Forum is moving too fast, actually. 
Such an enthusiastic fan girl post! Day DreamingHugAnd Namik is slowly surpassing even Nikita...Probably, also because the script is so Shravan- centric. Heart No wonder he had to go through multiple mock shoots. LOL They just had to make sure he'd nail it...and he simply does so! Thumbs Up

Indrani,

You have written everything else I wanted to talk about...especially on that second eyelock! Clap
And the way she looked back at least once, not hoping he'd arrive to save her family...but because she simply needed him to get through with what would transpire when he wouldn't turn up...She needed his support to handle the upcoming disaster. Heart

And your take on the Cube..I missed that initial scene, actually...but such an awesome take as usual. Clap

YAYYY!!!

Am so glad my DARLING Chicks was here!Big smile

Was truly over the moon ya Chicks by the time the episode concluded...I was DYING to see the INTELLECT of Shravan, with that POLISH and CHARISMA intact!
His profession of a lawyer has been so well thought through, I thought...the whole Oxford build-up, etc...is so damn relevant to the plot!!
In fact I had even made a post on Sunday lamenting the absence on this facet of Shravan especially while his human side was shaping up so well...

Namik is indeed going great guns
The script is definitely very powerful vis--vis Shravan's characterization
But I think the extra edge is the power of the proverbial "hard work", my friend!LOL

Love,
Dyotona

Edited by DocD - 27 April 2016 at 9:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DocD

Originally posted by SahSah

Doc
*hugs*

Haha I so knew you would make a post and how you were craving for this shravan who was on top of his game ...

too bad I haven't had the time to watch it yet ...Work man I need to win a lottery LOLLOL

My DEARIE, Ansah!!

*A TIGHT BEAR HUG!!!*

For sure, I was craving to see this Shravan...couldn't believe that my prayers were answered!LOL

Hope you've watched the episode by now...

And has been your much awaited "lottery" as well!Big smile

Truckloads of love,
Muah!
Doc!

Hug

Tightest hug your way Doc ... I missed you 

Yup I did watched the epi and man how amazing it was

Lottery well ... I have changed my plans I am hunting for a richy rich Shravan Malhotra for myself LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DocDchicksoup

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged

perfect amalgamation of Intelligence, confidence, righteousness, balance between emotions and practicality, priorities in a male lead is a treat , which is addictive and intoxicating and finally should I say how glad I am to see a character like Shravan Malhotra.. Kudos to the writers for creating a character like this and by defining it meticulously, sketching it aptly at every instance . 

Generally a person is weighed down by emotions. when "family " comes into picture.. here Shravan did too .. yes his emotions are with his "family " , which is the Tiwari family .for him.. hence the combination of  righteousness,emotions and practicality, made him lethal in the court !!

@DocD wonderful post  Star

special mention to @Indrani, fantastic analysis on Shravan Malhotra, specially on the rubik cube.. ClapClap  with party ..he messed up the cube.. and with the khosla case, he fixed it !! cube staying there was for 10 long years ..is suman's life unsorted, unstable all those years ..and now with his arrival.. cubes are arranged to together ..her emotions, and life is getting sorted and stable   the cube is integral to their bond !! 

Lastly, Namik surely has grown leaps and bounds in performance .. he is indeed Shravan Malhotra.. impeccable performances Clap 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 27 April 2016 at 10:12am

DocDindranigupta

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Doc
*hugs*

Haha I so knew you would make a post and how you were craving for this shravan who was on top of his game ...

too bad I haven't had the time to watch it yet ...Work man I need to win a lottery LOLLOL

My DEARIE, Ansah!!

*A TIGHT BEAR HUG!!!*

For sure, I was craving to see this Shravan...couldn't believe that my prayers were answered!LOL

Hope you've watched the episode by now...

And has been your much awaited "lottery" as well!Big smile

Truckloads of love,
Muah!
Doc!

Hug

Tightest hug your way Doc ... I missed you 

Yup I did watched the epi and man how amazing it was

Lottery well ... I have changed my plans I am hunting for a richy rich Shravan Malhotra for myself LOLLOL
Ansah, my Cutie!!
Hug

@bold: LOL

And if that Shravan Malhotra comes in the guise of a dishy Namik Paul, am sure, no one's complaining, right!WinkLOL

SahSahchicksoup

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

perfect amalgamation of Intelligence, confidence, righteousness, balance between emotions and practicality, priorities in a male lead is a treat , which is addictive and intoxicating and finally should I say how glad I am to see a character like Shravan Malhotra.. Kudos to the writers for creating a character like this and by defining it meticulously, sketching it aptly at every instance . 

Generally a person is weighed down by emotions. when "family " comes into picture.. here Shravan did too .. yes his emotions are with his "family " , which is the Tiwari family .for him.. hence the combination of  righteousness,emotions and practicality, made him lethal in the court !!

@DocD wonderful post  Star

special mention to @Indrani, fantastic analysis on Shravan Malhotra, specially on the rubik cube.. ClapClap  with party ..he messed up the cube.. and with the khosla case, he fixed it !! cube staying there was for 10 long years ..is suman's life unsorted, unstable all those years ..and now with his arrival.. cubes are arranged to together ..her emotions, and life is getting sorted and stable   the cube is integral to their bond !! 

Lastly, Namik surely has grown leaps and bounds in performance .. he is indeed Shravan Malhotra.. impeccable performances Clap 

Hey @Munni,

Guess this is the first time we're interacting...must say, really loved it!Smile

@bold: WORD!

Yep! So well you have described Shravan and his bond with Tiwari family...makes his whole "yaadein" dialogue that much more believable
He says this so often, actually...

And, yes, Indrani's connotation to the rubik cube is indeed special.
And, you have added wonderfully to it, my Dear...

Cheers!
DocD

Edited by DocD - 28 April 2016 at 2:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadindraniguptaSahSah

_Soma IF-Rockerz
_Soma
_Soma

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
He just stole dat ;))
munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Hey @Munni,

Guess this is the first time we're interacting...must say, really loved it!Smile

@bold: WORD!

Yep! So well you have described Shravan and his bond with Tiwari family...makes his whole "yaadein" dialogue that much more believable
He says this so often, really...

And, yes, Indran's connotation to the rubik cube is indeed special.
And, you have added wonderfully to it, my Dear...

Cheers!
DocD

Hey DocD , 

Yes, it's the first time ..and it's a.pleasure reading your views.. and everyone else's in this topic !!

thank youu Doc, , 
looking forward to more such tracks/performances and discussions :))

be it court room or otherwise, he knows how to drive through the twisted lanes with his smartness and flair for words ...!! glad we are seeing this character on TV !!! 

DocDindranigupta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index