Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Delirium!! (Page 2)

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
DOC like trully u are the BOSS in terms of peening down...Clap
like seriously till now dont have courage to coment on ur post because i dont what to coment but somehow today i found courage and doing it because i cant controll myself anymore

Firstlyyy DOC -D ClapClapClapa salutue to u i have been following ur all post daily and OH MY GOD LORDDD WHAT A FREAKINGGG MARVELOOUS AND AUSPICIOUS WRITER U AREClap

TRULY u deserve every bit of itClap...

Coming back to EP and SHRAVAN

and OH MY GODDD JUST WHAT TO SAY ABPUT SHRAVAN THE MAN IN REAL TERMS...Clap

SPEECHLESS AND JUST IN OTHER LAND RIGHT NOW..

AND NAMIK PAULClapI AM UR SLAVE NOWWW LITERALLYHeart

CVS TAKE A BOW----SHRAVAN TAKE A BOW AND NAMIK PAUL TAKE A BOW...

NOW I AM OFICIALLY SLAVE OF EDVK AND SHRAVAN REALLYClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DocDTINAMONI-AnnieQueen-chicksoup

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Dyotona, i shall respond to your earlier post, first and then respond to this present post. Wink
Namik is not only handsome but day by day he is improving in his acting skills as well.
Where did the makers find him?
He is an absolute marvelDay Dreaming

Thank you so much, Indrani...can't wait for the double whammy!Big smile

Namik is quite beginning to epitomize the perfect amalgamation of
Brawn & Brains!Day Dreaming

As for his acting abilities, as we all admit,
He is just getting better and better
Like the proverbial wine!Big smile

Also, on a serious note, seems like the guy is seriously interested in honing his skillset
And genuinely takes feedback seriously
If this trait stays with him
Will sure take Namik a
LONG way!

Touchwood to that!
Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CashivipreciousrubyTINAMONIindraniguptachicksoup

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

DOC like trully u are the BOSS in terms of peening down...Clap
like seriously till now dont have courage to coment on ur post because i dont what to coment but somehow today i found courage and doing it because i cant controll myself anymore

Firstlyyy DOC -D ClapClapClapa salutue to u i have been following ur all post daily and OH MY GOD LORDDD WHAT A FREAKINGGG MARVELOOUS AND AUSPICIOUS WRITER U AREClap

TRULY u deserve every bit of itClap...

Coming back to EP and SHRAVAN

and OH MY GODDD JUST WHAT TO SAY ABPUT SHRAVAN THE MAN IN REAL TERMS...Clap

SPEECHLESS AND JUST IN OTHER LAND RIGHT NOW..

AND NAMIK PAULClapI AM UR SLAVE NOWWW LITERALLYHeart

CVS TAKE A BOW----SHRAVAN TAKE A BOW AND NAMIK PAUL TAKE A BOW...

NOW I AM OFICIALLY SLAVE OF EDVK AND SHRAVAN REALLYClapClap

Hey Mannu!!

*HUGSSS* my Dear...

What a LOVELY post you have made
And what lovely words you have to share
Am so completely OVERWHELMED
Really don't know if I am worthy of all your praise
Will definitely try my level best
To live up to your faith!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
Big smile

Yes, the Episode was indeed FABULOUS and Shravan/Namik, simply BRILLIANT!!

ClapClapClap

And, PLEASE post more often, Dear
Your post was definitely HEARTFELT
And a complete TREAT!
Big smile

Cheers!
DocD

Edited by DocD - 27 April 2016 at 8:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIchicksoup

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for post. You are indeed a beautiful writer
I cherish it more rather than watching episode

What an brilliant entry !!!
Thanks to Olv, else I would have been under different impression
What an epitome of character ,the lawyer who doesn't mend on towards manipulative way be it from Chachi, his own father or even his Sumo. The man of characters who makes his own decision on what he believes. I am truly fangirling for a strong-headed male character. The surpassness and astonishment of Tiwari killa being 150 crore was worth-watching. So his instinct has already set in their when he told Mami killa is 150 crore, hawk eyes, I must say.
Khosla is trapped in his own web,so  no escape route apart from Shravan so I guess deal of Varun will remain intact

DocDchicksoup

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

Thanks for post. You are indeed a beautiful writer
I cherish it more rather than watching episode

What an brilliant entry !!!
Thanks to Olv, else I would have been under different impression
What an epitome of character ,the lawyer who doesn't mend on towards manipulative way be it from Chachi, his own father or even his Sumo. The man of characters who makes his own decision on what he believes. I am truly fangirling for a strong-headed male character. The surpassness and astonishment of Tiwari killa being 150 crore was worth-watching. So his instinct has already set in their when he told Mami killa is 150 crore, hawk eyes, I must say.
Khosla is trapped in his own web,so  no escape route apart from Shravan so I guess deal of Varun will remain intact

Hey, Niara!

Thanks so much, Dear, for your lovely words...they are truly immensely valued and treasured, Dear!

Hug

Yep! The whole 150 crores and 15 crores web was brilliantly spun
ClapClapClap
And Khosla trapped in his own web of lies
Very well written
And brilliantly portrayed
By our super duper
Talented
Namik!
Day Dreaming

Love,
DocD

Edited by DocD - 27 April 2016 at 8:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Dyotona,  nice post!
What a unique hero Shravan Malhotra is. 

He has a brain and is not easily manipulated.  He understands the motivations of those around him and can stand for the right even under pressure.  He thinks before he reacts.

How nice it is to see a hero who has a profession at which he excels.  

How nice it is to see a man who has his own vulnerabilities and loyalties.  A man who is different from the usual angry young heroes that we see, but rather someone who can be angry, and understanding and forgiving.  A man who is vulnerable yet secure in the depth of his own feelings to allow them to exsist without crushing them in bitterness.

I enjoyed the episode very much.  The courtroom drama was nicely done.  Namik has certainly improved since the start of the show and is finding his way around this character very well.  I liked his expressions today, and the small glances exchanged between Sharvan and Sumo were right on target with so much said and understood.

The EDKV team should be applauded.Clap  

Dyotona your posts definitely add to the enjoyment of watching the show.Hug

Edited by peachesandcream - 25 April 2016 at 7:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubyindraniguptachicksoup

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Doc
*hugs*

Haha I so knew you would make a post and how you were craving for this shravan who was on top of his game ...

too bad I haven't had the time to watch it yet ...Work man I need to win a lottery LOLLOL

DocDchicksoup

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Dyotona... today i am so happy.. for us as well as for Namik Hug
He was brilliant today. SuperlativeClap
You have described it so well
Yesterday, they showed range of emotions which Shravan had to undergo and in all this Namik was supreme.Hug

Three scenes stayed with you for a long time:
One, the rubik cube scene: how intelligent was that? Rubik cube, the entry point to Sumo and Shravan's relationship... a puzzle which can only be solved by our lawyer friend. For the past ten years, this cube had not made a move because Sumo was unable to deal with its intricacies,
 forever awaiting to be handled by someone intelligent.. Ten long years, Sumo's life had been incomplete without the intelligence, the maturity and innate sensitivity of her nerdy friend... A life which was incomplete is taking its baby footsteps towards becoming whole or solving the puzzle called love. I do firmly believe that even if Pushkar wouldnt have been around Shravan Malhotra would have arrived at the same conclusion.. solving Sumo's problem. Rubik cube enacted a metaphoric transformation in Sumo's life and in turn , in Shravan's as well. Cubes would be put in place slowly and gradually.. the turn has taken momentum where their lives again will go into a slow rewind to perform the next stage of their journey together.Day Dreaming
Second, Sumo's dilemma and conflict outside the court. Her mind telling her that he would not arrive yet her heart looking behind once, hoping he would be there. In spite of everything that had transpired the last night, Sumo felt, knew or believed he would come. Why?
Kyunki, Shravan bana hi hai uske help ki liyeWink This girl has not acknowledged her feelings and neither has she realized the depth of Shravan's feelings for her... yet she knows, she feels, she trusts. Totally a Coleridgean moment.. it was so suggestive and ripe with that mysterious, enigmatic emotion.. we otherwise label as love.
Lastly, two eyelock scenes inside the court. First, Shravan's entry and his eyelock with sumo... If Sumo's eyes showed pain, shock.. and an unknown emotion, Shravan's was reassurance, comfort and a response to her inexplicable feelings. Second eyelock when Sumo's mothers' name was cleared. There was so much peace and calm in that eyelock.. as if the world had stopped for both of them. There was elation and triumph in both Sumo and Shravan's eyes. But, Shravan's eyes registered something more.. as if he acknowledged that he was doing it only for her. Truth counts because she is that truth. Victory matters because her appreciation defines victory.. 
Success for Shravan was not about winning the case but rising in her estimation. Success was sweet because she was a part of itHeart
As usual, Dyotona.. your post was awesomeClap

Edited by indranigupta - 26 April 2016 at 7:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DocDpreciousrubymunnihyderabadInfofanchicksoupmineforever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index