Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by DocD

Hey @Munni,

Guess this is the first time we're interacting...must say, really loved it!😊

@bold: WORD!

Yep! So well you have described Shravan and his bond with Tiwari family...makes his whole "yaadein" dialogue that much more believable
He says this so often, really...

And, yes, Indran's connotation to the rubik cube is indeed special.
And, you have added wonderfully to it, my Dear...

Cheers!
DocD

Hey DocD , 

Yes, it's the first time ..and it's a.pleasure reading your views.. and everyone else's in this topic !!

thank youu Doc, , 
looking forward to more such tracks/performances and discussions :))

be it court room or otherwise, he knows how to drive through the twisted lanes with his smartness and flair for words ...!! glad we are seeing this character on TV !!! 

Hey doc , missed your post as I am not regular ...
Well written dear...
The story is getting interesting day by day and I am getting hooked to it.
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Hey doc , missed your post as I am not regular ...
Well written dear...
The story is getting interesting day by day and I am getting hooked to it.

Hey Dakshaavi!!

πŸ€—

So good to see you!πŸ˜ƒ

Glad that you liked the post...I thoroughly enjoyed myself as I was putting it together

Yep! The story is getting intriguing with every passing day

Will do a W&W

Cheers!
DocD

[QUOTE=

And, THIS my friend is what they call a MASTERPIECE!!

Take a bow, lady!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Indrani, haven't told you this before
Your understanding of human emotions is SUPERLATIVE
And they way you WEAVE it all together
Takes it to a different level
Am truly privileged to have found friends like you in this forum
πŸ€—
Muah!, thank you, thank you my wonderful friend. πŸ€—These two are so adorable that most of us have found new ways to express our admiration for them.

I was so hoping that somebody would make a post on the finer nuances...was dying to do it myself...but just wanted to let myself soak in the celebrations of Shraman, THE lawyer!

You have described the metaphorical connotations of the rubik cube BRILLIANTLY, Indrani
The CVs sure used it intelligently...what an apt symbolism it is for Shravan!πŸ‘

Loved your expressions of the other stand-out moments as wellπŸ‘πŸΌ

Would like to add a few more that stayed with me long after...

1. LOVED, absolutely LOVED the split second moment of that outdoor shot when they show the aircraft flying off ...what a beautiful metaphor it was for the UNCONDITIONALITY of Shravan's love
Yes, the aircraft scene.. I forgot about that. It also showed that Shravan has moved beyond the petty family squabbles to find his calling. Of course, it did reflect his love which is beyond everything, transcends even the material reality.
His trials and tribulations are only his...he expects nothing in return...
I guess most of us love him because of this reason. He is unique.. as Namik himself said in the recent interview that he feels inadequate in front of Shravan.
The fact that he could make peace with the demons of the past is enough
A remarkable maturity is to be found in his character. i would never want him to ask Sumo why she did what she did ten years ago because his love has itself found a way.. making new sidenotes along this journey called love πŸ˜‰
The fact that he has discovered Suman in the guise of Sumo is enough
One of the greatest lessons he must have learnt along the way. That Sumo was really a Suman might go a long way in helping him to discover possibilities where there might have been none.
The fact that it is this discovery which is his source of strength in his darkest hour is enough
The fact that there is possibly all that there will be to this relationship is enough
It is the strength of this realization that is enough
Expecting nothing in return
What a SUPERLATIVE connotation of UNCONDITIONALITY!!
Dyotona, you my mishti doi.. πŸ˜†
what wonderful lines β€οΈ
Ten long years, Shravan lived with the knowledge that he had been rejected, cast aside by a person whom he had loved with all his heart. He lived.. in a darkened space chewing those moments of rejection over and over again. Yet, ten years later those moments of despair are wiped away by a knowledge that what he had construed was never hate or anger but it was merely a disguise.. and in reality it was but another name for love.

Taking the famous line from Harry Potter, he was a boy who lived.. but he lived only for her.
That look on Shravan's face as he turned around
Unrest
Turbulence
Or was it some kind of inner calling
Gratification, maybe!😊
I guess, his eyes said that he would never leave her alone... never be a bhagoda again. He will fight, he shall struggle... he shall hear the inner voice of his... because this is where his world is and shall be

As you so rightly said...Shravan would have taken exactly the same decision, Pushkar notwithstanding...
He had made up his mind much earlier...

What an AMAZINGLY well written character, this Shravan Malhotra

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2. The other one was the final eyelock...at the end of the verdict

Was so beautifully done
And spoke volumes...
Truly!

That momentary exchange
When neither Shravan nor Sumo uttered a single word
That look of fulfillment in Shravan's eyes
As Suman 'reached out'
His sense of Righteousness had a whole new meaning
And the gravity of it...
Something else altogether
 It was definitely gratification.. but what a gratification. He himself felt proud to have made her happy... I can watch this scene several times on the go
What a beautiful way to put forth such an important life lesson...
"You don't need to be infallible to be a hero"!!

BRILLIANT, CVs...
BRILLIANT, indeed!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As you so rightly mentioned...

We're all so happy, delighted actually

Not just for Shravan, but Namik also

The guy has truly, truly come a LONG way!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love,
Dyotona

Namik for the past two weeks has etched forward more than Niikita. She is doing good but Namik is doing better. Add to that his swagger and flair.. with a certain amount of childishness thrown in.. makes him adorable and hott at the same time.
He is for me the best thing this show has to offer
Dyotona, keep on posting your views.. you just add a layer which when peeled off leads to a wonderful discovery of love, life and friendshipπŸ€—
Edited by indranigupta - 7 years ago
New on the forum..

Brilliant topic and totally agree. Shravan as a character outshines, especially in the episodes lately. 
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

perfect amalgamation of Intelligence, confidence, righteousness, balance between emotions and practicality, priorities in a male lead is a treat , which is addictive and intoxicating and finally should I say how glad I am to see a character like Shravan Malhotra.. Kudos to the writers for creating a character like this and by defining it meticulously, sketching it aptly at every instance . 

Generally a person is weighed down by emotions. when "family " comes into picture.. here Shravan did too .. yes his emotions are with his "family " , which is the Tiwari family .for him.. hence the combination of  righteousness,emotions and practicality, made him lethal in the court !!

@DocD wonderful post  β­οΈ

special mention to @Indrani, fantastic analysis on Shravan Malhotra, specially on the rubik cube.. πŸ‘πŸ‘  with party ..he messed up the cube.. and with the khosla case, he fixed it !! cube staying there was for 10 long years ..is suman's life unsorted, unstable all those years ..and now with his arrival.. cubes are arranged to together ..her emotions, and life is getting sorted and stable   the cube is integral to their bond !! 
True.. an innocuous rubik cube enacts as the metaphor towards their realization and completion of their journey together

Lastly, Namik surely has grown leaps and bounds in performance .. he is indeed Shravan Malhotra.. impeccable performances πŸ‘ 

Cant agree with you. in the beginning he was quite raw.. but over the last few weeks.. he has been brilliant. Top-notchπŸ‘
@Munni, you are a Hiten Gauri fan.. Oh! my .. first fav tv couple. First crush.. Pratham Mittal urf Hiten Tejwani
It feels wonderful.. that we have connected together

@chick, thank you, my friend. Thank you for appreciating these sidenotes and also adding your own
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by indranigupta

And, THIS my friend is what they call a MASTERPIECE!!

Take a bow, lady!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Indrani, haven't told you this before
Your understanding of human emotions is SUPERLATIVE
And they way you WEAVE it all together
Takes it to a different level
Am truly privileged to have found friends like you in this forum
πŸ€—
Muah!, thank you, thank you my wonderful friend. πŸ€—These two are so adorable that most of us have found new ways to express our admiration for them.

I was so hoping that somebody would make a post on the finer nuances...was dying to do it myself...but just wanted to let myself soak in the celebrations of Shraman, THE lawyer!

You have described the metaphorical connotations of the rubik cube BRILLIANTLY, Indrani
The CVs sure used it intelligently...what an apt symbolism it is for Shravan!πŸ‘

Loved your expressions of the other stand-out moments as wellπŸ‘πŸΌ

Would like to add a few more that stayed with me long after...

1. LOVED, absolutely LOVED the split second moment of that outdoor shot when they show the aircraft flying off ...what a beautiful metaphor it was for the UNCONDITIONALITY of Shravan's love
Yes, the aircraft scene.. I forgot about that. It also showed that Shravan has moved beyond the petty family squabbles to find his calling. Of course, it did reflect his love which is beyond everything, transcends even the material reality.
His trials and tribulations are only his...he expects nothing in return...
I guess most of us love him because of this reason. He is unique.. as Namik himself said in the recent interview that he feels inadequate in front of Shravan.
The fact that he could make peace with the demons of the past is enough
A remarkable maturity is to be found in his character. i would never want him to ask Sumo why she did what she did ten years ago because his love has itself found a way.. making new sidenotes along this journey called love πŸ˜‰
The fact that he has discovered Suman in the guise of Sumo is enough
One of the greatest lessons he must have learnt along the way. That Sumo was really a Suman might go a long way in helping him to discover possibilities where there might have been none.
The fact that it is this discovery which is his source of strength in his darkest hour is enough
The fact that there is possibly all that there will be to this relationship is enough
It is the strength of this realization that is enough
Expecting nothing in return
What a SUPERLATIVE connotation of UNCONDITIONALITY!!
Dyotona, you my mishti doi.. πŸ˜†
what wonderful lines β€οΈ
Ten long years, Shravan lived with the knowledge that he had been rejected, cast aside by a person whom he had loved with all his heart. He lived.. in a darkened space chewing those moments of rejection over and over again. Yet, ten years later those moments of despair are wiped away by a knowledge that what he had construed was never hate or anger but it was merely a disguise.. and in reality it was but another name for love.

Taking the famous line from Harry Potter, he was a boy who lived.. but he lived only for her.
That look on Shravan's face as he turned around
Unrest
Turbulence
Or was it some kind of inner calling
Gratification, maybe!😊
I guess, his eyes said that he would never leave her alone... never be a bhagoda again. He will fight, he shall struggle... he shall hear the inner voice of his... because this is where his world is and shall be

As you so rightly said...Shravan would have taken exactly the same decision, Pushkar notwithstanding...
He had made up his mind much earlier...

What an AMAZINGLY well written character, this Shravan Malhotra

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2. The other one was the final eyelock...at the end of the verdict

Was so beautifully done
And spoke volumes...
Truly!

That momentary exchange
When neither Shravan nor Sumo uttered a single word
That look of fulfillment in Shravan's eyes
As Suman 'reached out'
His sense of Righteousness had a whole new meaning
And the gravity of it...
Something else altogether
 It was definitely gratification.. but what a gratification. He himself felt proud to have made her happy... I can watch this scene several times on the go
What a beautiful way to put forth such an important life lesson...
"You don't need to be infallible to be a hero"!!

BRILLIANT, CVs...
BRILLIANT, indeed!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As you so rightly mentioned...

We're all so happy, delighted actually

Not just for Shravan, but Namik also

The guy has truly, truly come a LONG way!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love,
Dyotona

Namik for the past two weeks has etched forward more than Niikita. She is doing good but Namik is doing better. Add to that his swagger and flair.. with a certain amount of childishness thrown in.. makes him adorable and hott at the same time.
Dyotona, keep on posting your views.. you just add a layer which when peeled off leads to a wonderful discovery of love, life and friendshipπŸ€—

Indrani,

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yet again, comes as no surprise to me
An extremely well written post!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Insightful to  the core
And how beautifully you summarized with the classic Potter line

ClapClapClap

Oh WoW! Namik actually said that...he feels inferior to Shravan!😲😳
Some inward looking guy he must be
No wonder he plays Shravan so BRILLIANTLY!⭐️

And agree with you, the guy has been slowly but surely inching ahead
Have to admit, like you, for me too, he is definitely one of the greatest highlights of the show
Guess its the proverbial case of 'being at the right place at the right time'
An extremely well conceived character
Brilliantly written as well
Namik is undoubtedly talented
But what sets him apart
Is how well he has honed his skillsets
His strengths continue to grow from strength to strength
The beauty is how he has turned his weaknesses around!πŸ‘πŸΌ

On the aside, are you a Bong?
'Cos I am a proud Bengali for sure!πŸ˜ƒ
Here's to our LOVE for Mishti Doi,
Bengali or not!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

PS: Thanks for your kind appreciation...truly makes me feel special and blessed!

Muah!
Dyotona
Edited by DocD - 7 years ago
Originally posted by -Anku-

New on the forum..

Brilliant topic and totally agree. Shravan as a character outshines, especially in the episodes lately. 

Hey Anku!!

Welcome to the forum!!😊

Guess we all agree that Shravan is just such an amazingly well written character...and Namik, is playing him so Brilliantly
The lines between Shravan and Namik are so blurred
One doesn't know whether the praises are being heaped
On Shravan
OR
On Namik!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Cheers!
DocD

Indrani,

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yet again, comes as no surprise to me
An extremely well written post!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Insightful to  the core
And how beautifully you summarized with the classic Potter line

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh WoW! Namik actually said that...he feels inferior to Shravan!😲😳
Some inward looking guy he must be
No wonder he plays Shravan so BRILLIANTLY!⭐️

And agree with you, the guy has been slowly but surely inching ahead
Have to admit, like you, for me too, he is definitely one of the greatest highlights of the show
Guess its the proverbial case of 'being at the right place at the right time'
An extremely well conceived character
Brilliantly written as well
Namik is undoubtedly talented
But what sets him apart
Is how well he has honed his skillsets
His strengths continue to grow from strength to strength
The beauty is how he has turned his weaknesses around!πŸ‘πŸΌ

On the aside, are you a Bong?
'Cos I am a proud Bengali for sure!πŸ˜ƒ
Here's to our LOVE for Mishti Doi,
Bengali or not!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I am a bengali too.. Here's to our love for mishti doiπŸ€—
And you have described namik's strengths so well
Nothing more to add
He is doing an absolutely wonderful job
πŸ‘

Also, you are so right about him being perceptive and thinking, reflecting on his own character. He is a well-read man. I love him ever the more so.. because of this reason.
PS: Thanks for your kind appreciation...truly makes me feel special and blessed!
πŸ€—

Muah!
Dyotona
Edited by indranigupta - 7 years ago