Shravan is truly THE MAN #respect

PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow. Shravan as usual proved to be a rockstar. I love him so much more now, if that's even possible. He is a real man. He proved that he won't be manipulated by anyone. He makes his own decisions and won't ever do something that goes against what he thinks is right.

In tonight's episode, he made his hero ki entry and what entry!❀️

I just want to convey my gratitude to CVs for creating such an amazing character like Shravan and Namik for portraying his so well. BravoπŸ‘

My admiration for Shravan went up yet another notch.πŸ˜ƒ

Note: I wanted to make a longer post to discuss my intense feelings but exams are knocking on my door. So, time constraints won't let me rave. But I just had to talk a little about Shravan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PlainJane

Wow. Shravan as usual proved to be a rockstar. I love him so much more now, if that's even possible. He is a real man. He proved that he won't be manipulated by anyone. He makes his own decisions and won't ever do something that goes against what he thinks is right.

I just want to convey my gratitude to CVs for creating such an amazing character like Shravan and Namik for portraying his so well. BravoπŸ‘

Note: I wanted to make a longer post to discuss my intense feelings but exams are knocking on my door. So, time constraints won't let me rave. But I just had to talk a little about Shravan.

totally agree 
@bold : MY WORDS 
 cvs deserves πŸ‘
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PlainJane

πŸ‘β­οΈCVS take a bow Shravan take a bow and namik apul take a bow..RESPECT RESPECT RESCPECT
DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HUGSSS, my Dearie!!

Lovely post, Dear
And HEARTFELT, as always!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Shravan Malhotra is truly an AMAZING character

One that will stay with us for a really long, long, time...

Hats Off, CVs for creating such a character
Hats Off, makers for having the vision to cast the talented Namik Paul, for living Shravan Malhotra
Hats Off, Namik for being the SOUL of Shravan
Shravan would just not have been the same without you!

Hats Off!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cheers!
DocD
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes. He didn't give in just bcos his family said so. he is clear about what is right and wrong..
Loved everything he did and yes hats off to Namik for giving justice to the character.. 😊
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agree..today's epi for Shravan...

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i wonder if he convinced his family or went against it ... i really  wish he pulled a ' urvashi ' scene and made chachi agree with him .. i really dont want too much chachi involvement in sharman track now ..