India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Shravan is truly THE MAN #respect

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Wow. Shravan as usual proved to be a rockstar.Day Dreaming I love him so much more now, if that's even possible. He is a real man. He proved that he won't be manipulated by anyone. He makes his own decisions and won't ever do something that goes against what he thinks is right.

In tonight's episode, he made his hero ki entry and what entry!Heart

I just want to convey my gratitude to CVs for creating such an amazing character like Shravan and Namik for portraying his so well. BravoClap

My admiration for Shravan went up yet another notch.Big smile

Note: I wanted to make a longer post to discuss my intense feelings but exams are knocking on my door. So, time constraints won't let me rave. But I just had to talk a little about Shravan.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvpavithramaniCashividiana1489edkvlover12GallantnxaaskamanipreciousrubyDocD-Rushali-s.sayraOnie...Prasanna_dhanuTeriKhamoshiyanwillinaJJKKLindraniguptaOmaRamdassMrsOmkaraOberoiLIKEDMGorion23zindgidilse

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

Wow. Shravan as usual proved to be a rockstar.Day Dreaming I love him so much more now, if that's even possible. He is a real man. He proved that he won't be manipulated by anyone. He makes his own decisions and won't ever do something that goes against what he thinks is right.

I just want to convey my gratitude to CVs for creating such an amazing character like Shravan and Namik for portraying his so well. BravoClap

Note: I wanted to make a longer post to discuss my intense feelings but exams are knocking on my door. So, time constraints won't let me rave. But I just had to talk a little about Shravan.
totally agree 
@bold : MY WORDS 
 cvs deserves Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJaneMrsOmkaraOberoi

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

ClapStarCVS take a bow Shravan take a bow and namik apul take a bow..RESPECT RESPECT RESCPECT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsOmkaraOberoi

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
HUGSSS, my Dearie!!

Lovely post, Dear
And HEARTFELT, as always!Big smile

Yes, Shravan Malhotra is truly an AMAZING character

One that will stay with us for a really long, long, time...

Hats Off, CVs for creating such a character
Hats Off, makers for having the vision to cast the talented Namik Paul, for living Shravan Malhotra
Hats Off, Namik for being the SOUL of Shravan
Shravan would just not have been the same without you!

Hats Off!!

ClapClapClap

Cheers!
DocD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniMrsOmkaraOberoi

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Yes. He didn't give in just bcos his family said so. he is clear about what is right and wrong..
Loved everything he did and yes hats off to Namik for giving justice to the character.. Smile
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Agree..today's epi for Shravan...

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i wonder if he convinced his family or went against it ... i really  wish he pulled a ' urvashi ' scene and made chachi agree with him .. i really dont want too much chachi involvement in sharman track now .. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top