Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

akdha os: are you there? (completed) (Page 9)

erning_w IF-Dazzler
erning_w
erning_w

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
It's beautiful and lovely HeartDay Dreaming
Love it Hala
Thanks for the pm :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lolo91

melovesja IF-Rockerz
melovesja
melovesja

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
unres on pg 6

lolo91

detha Goldie
detha
detha

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
excellent update dear
though emotional at first
but,lovely as it progressed

thanks for pm

lolo91

sho123 IF-Rockerz
sho123
sho123

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
its wow os cuti di
full of love and emotions
ja jo finally got united
sometimes due to ego and misunderstanding people get apart from each other but true love never let them apart for long
thanks for pm
loveu

lolo91

lolo91 IF-Rockerz
lolo91
lolo91

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melovesja

Res
unres

Happy Birthday Dear May God Bless you with the best.Tongue

It's a awesome os and you can make it ss alsoWink

at the start you create such a suspense can not make out that he really going to die or what but you use it so well to convey his feeling and he was not able to   bare separation very well  point out one hurt and ego can  ruin your life and drown in pain but true love which connect the soul never faded away it will be their for ever. both were in deeply love and never thought of other then each other jo every day remember him but her ego didn't allow her to realize her inner  and real ant up to jalal share his feelings as unknown  which connect her to him in same way. other side jalal was tried to get her and waiting for her at their place in a hope  to start a new journey  with her . excellently pen down his unbearable pain ,deep and unconditional love his acceptance of bit ego but it's not able to stop him from looking for her and when he got her contact he share his feelings and try to know about her other wise he was not ready to leave without his life.jo's pain ,her feelings , thick cover of hurt and ego make her unable to understand herself . other side jalal too was a human so not different from her but his deep love over power everything . you always choose the topic or situation  which highlight the reality or thought full msg..Star your writing and the way you take the story further  I always love to read it .ClapSmile

first all thank you for long replys it always make me happy Big smile and shows how much u care ..thank you ,,,
and thank you for the birthday wishes ..god bless u with happiness and blesses
you descriped the os very beautifully more beautiful than my writing to itBig smile
thank u fr pm dear

Edited by lolo91 - 01 May 2016 at 8:22am

melovesja

melovesja IF-Rockerz
melovesja
melovesja

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolo91

Originally posted by melovesja

Res
unres

Happy Birthday Dear May God Bless you with the best.Tongue

It's a awesome os and you can make it ss alsoWink

at the start you create such a suspense can not make out that he really going to die or what but you use it so well to convey his feeling and he was not able to   bare separation very well  point out one hurt and ego can  ruin your life and drown in pain but true love which connect the soul never faded away it will be their for ever. both were in deeply love and never thought of other then each other jo every day remember him but her ego didn't allow her to realize her inner  and real ant up to jalal share his feelings as unknown  which connect her to him in same way. other side jalal was tried to get her and waiting for her at their place in a hope  to start a new journey  with her . excellently pen down his unbearable pain ,deep and unconditional love his acceptance of bit ego but it's not able to stop him from looking for her and when he got her contact he share his feelings and try to know about her other wise he was not ready to leave without his life.jo's pain ,her feelings , thick cover of hurt and ego make her unable to understand herself . other side jalal too was a human so not different from her but his deep love over power everything . you always choose the topic or situation  which highlight the reality or thought full msg..Star your writing and the way you take the story further  I always love to read it .ClapSmile

first all thank you for long replys it always make me happy Big smile and shows how much u care ..thank you ,,,
and thank you for the birthday wishes ..god bless u with happiness and blesses
you descriped the os very beautifully more beautiful than my writing to itBig smile
thank u fr pm dear

My plesure dear. Smile Thanks for wishesTongue it's too huge word for me it's you who are talented person HeartBig smile

Edited by melovesja - 01 May 2016 at 8:40am

lolo91

Go to top