Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** (Page 99)

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Hey Anisha and all,
I wouldn't believe in any of those spoilers but if that one is true, it means another 6 months of drag!

But it's interesting if Abhi tells her that.. I think this is the kind of solution he wanted for Tannu's pregnancy in the beginning. He did not want to marry her, still had concern for the baby.

If Nikhil is the one that's gonna get hurt, unlikely that Tannu will get that blame.
Can't bear this pregnant Tanu for another six months but seriously feels like Tanu will be exposed in the last episode of kkb as without Tanu no Abhigya . she is there between them from day one .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchi-Tia-

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged

@Rishu and Cerealgirl,
I am bored with Pragya-Abhi scenes and everything else. Shabz amuses me with his expressions.. so I still watch it..

The problem with AbhiGya relationship is that it's not going anywhere.. Abhi was trying to bring Fuggy back some 5 months ago also.. similar scenes, similar lines.. similar issues..and there is no honestly in that relationship. Tired of meant to but not said lines and situations. It's not even meaningful anymore.

And Tannu exposure- uff less said is better.. 
Exactly Tia. Their relation going nowhere when Aalu was exposed first time Abhi was in the same mode of getting his Fuggy back but Tanu one emotional blackmail changed everything n Abhi back to forgetting n avoiding Fuggy mode . Now he again wants to be with Fuggy but still keeping Tanu hanging I don't understand what Abhi or CVS want. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiCerealgirl-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Everything is a drag Miths. Pragya can't expose Tannu, Tannu can't harm Pragya.. Abhi won't know Pragya's real motivations, no one tells Abhi the truth..
Poor Aalu keeps getting exposed to make viewers happy.

ShaNchiCerealgirlvivkriti

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
No resolution to any sub-plots now. Wondering if this drag is about not getting actors for next track or their availability. Show cannot survive with just tabhigya stuff. Maybe new bob or others.

I personally feel cv's are not looking for continuity in story. It's more like building episode around a plan. So many loose ends. The show has become like a crossover between sitcom, serial, and reality show.

ShaNchianamika.viji-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I think Leena might have a contract of 2 years.. she entered the show in Oct 2014 or so.. She may have to stay until Oct 2016... so may be that's when she is exposed.
For the kind of crimes Tannu has done, Abhi won't have emotions or considerations for her after she is exposed. She is not like Aalu, who is Abhi's sister.. and Abhi-Aalu did share a bond unlike TaBhi.

So this is what might be driving the drag.

But then, Leena/Tannu has been a part of the successful show so far, so they may create more scenarios for her to affect AbhiGya after exposure too.

ShaNchiCerealgirlTeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged

I think Leena might have a contract of 2 years.. she entered the show in Oct 2014 or so.. She may have to stay until Oct 2016... so may be that's when she is exposed.
For the kind of crimes Tannu has done, Abhi won't have emotions or considerations for her after she is exposed. She is not like Aalu, who is Abhi's sister.. and Abhi-Aalu did share a bond unlike TaBhi.

So this is what might be driving the drag.

But then, Leena/Tannu has been a part of the successful show so far, so they may create more scenarios for her to affect AbhiGya after exposure too.

I heard Ek has 3 years contract with leads.
Considering her as a lead along with Shabir and Sriti..
She will have 3 years Na..
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
But Rishu. Leena was replaced in the middle. So her contract may not be the same as Shabz and Sriti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged

But Rishu. Leena was replaced in the middle. So her contract may not be the same as Shabz and Sriti.

May be..

By the way so many spoilers on Abhi throwing Tanu out LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchivivkriti

Go to top