Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** (Page 65)

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Joined: 25 April 2016
Posts: 5434

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
i will not be. supprise if tanu says abhi mujse pyar krta he after her seeing abhigya hug closely if tanu this much izzat she will not come to that house after marriage oh sorry she is a cheap pragnent women who got pregnent. by another man claiming another man father i hope abhi say to tanu he will take responsbility when her baby born kow she can get out she has no right there for baby haq which is not his look like this tanu will be alone when exposed Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchi--Aishwarya--TeluguAmmayi

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Joined: 28 March 2013
Posts: 5505

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

i will not be. supprise if tanu says abhi mujse pyar krta he after her seeing abhigya hug closely if tanu this much izzat she will not come to that house after marriage oh sorry she is a cheap pragnent women who got pregnent. by another man claiming another man father i hope abhi say to tanu he will take responsbility when her baby born kow she can get out she has no right there for baby haq which is not his look like this tanu will be alone when exposed Angry

If Tanu had little bit of self respect too...she would not have lived these much months in MM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiTeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31448

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Originally posted by -HappyLove

Orange, yellow, pink..

I never liked men in these colours untill shabir wore them...



Yes, lot of colors look good on him.

Rishu, did Abhi wear pink in the show?? Or you're talking about Shabir in general??Confused


He wore pink..

Remember that cards game?
Where he wins after Pragya touches the cards.

He wore pink shirt there..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiCerealgirl-jaya-

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31448

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Girls be careful and don't talk against Tanu in the At without mentioning Abhi.
It's against rules...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchi--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Joined: 28 March 2013
Posts: 5505

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Girls be careful and don't talk against Tanu in the At without mentioning Abhi.
It's against rules...
Thanks for the reminder Thumbs Up Coming to Abhi...sigh...*back to dreaming*Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchi-jaya-TeluguAmmayi

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Joined: 28 March 2013
Posts: 5505

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Abhi's expression!! Chooo cute!!! Day Dreaming The way he was expecting that kiss with closed eyes...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiMahi78TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31448

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Next day he tells Pragya my Fuggy kissed me in my dreams LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiMahi78--Aishwarya--

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 7254

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Originally posted by -HappyLove

Orange, yellow, pink..

I never liked men in these colours untill shabir wore them...



Yes, lot of colors look good on him.

Rishu, did Abhi wear pink in the show?? Or you're talking about Shabir in general??Confused


He wore pink..

Remember that cards game?
Where he wins after Pragya touches the cards.

He wore pink shirt there..

That was the pink Kurta during holi celebration, he even wore pin T Shirt during this mogambo track, remember when he was kicked out of the room for one night and the next day he wanted to return to the room with the help of dasi? Where Dasi distracts dad I and Abhi sneaks into the room.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiTeluguAmmayi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pragya to Abhi (Abhi's marriage) - Songfic (Demons)

Author: -Nive-   Replies: 5   Views: 1222

-Nive- 5 1222 03 August 2016 at 1:15am by vishuv
abhi and pragya os after abhi slapping pragya

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: christasr   Replies: 62   Views: 27501

christasr 62 27501 28 July 2016 at 12:49pm by christasr
Abhi and pragya os after abhi finds the truth of tanu

Author: christasr   Replies: 6   Views: 1666

christasr 6 1666 07 April 2016 at 2:40am by hailly
Shabbir Ahluwalia aka Abhi AT# 4 ABHI IS BACK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: vivkriti   Replies: 1197   Views: 59816

vivkriti 1197 59816 06 November 2015 at 3:37pm by ..FuggyMehra..
Abhi Pragya (AbhiGya) OS : Phattu Abhi vs Besharam Abhi *Funny Post*

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ArHiAbhiGyaFan   Replies: 43   Views: 21001

ArHiAbhiGyaFan 43 21001 13 April 2015 at 9:01am by TV-Bahu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index