Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** (Page 61)

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Heyyy...
Welcome Back Mrs. TiaSmile

We missed YOU sooo muchhhSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl-Tia-

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Welcome back Mrs. Tia
Congrats .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiCerealgirl-Tia-

firsttimehere Senior Member
firsttimehere
firsttimehere

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Tia Smile Hearty congratulations on your weddingSmile .. may you have a blissful married life Hug

ShaNchiCerealgirl-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Cerealgirl, Kanchi, Miths and Vaani.Approve

firsttimehereShaNchiCerealgirl

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Okay, caught up with all the written updates and watched many of Abhi scenes. Please do recommend your fav scenes from the last four weeks, so that I don't miss out on the best.
So the last month was just a repeat of many things we have seen before. Just a wee bit development from before. That's too little given how long we have tolerated Tannu in Abhi's life.

So again, this sequence of Abhi wanting divorce from Pragya. Every single person in team PraDa know the reason he wants divorce, as clear as it can be. Abhi has told them all he loves Fuggy but he did a mistake with Tannu and hence he has to give a name to that baby and has to marry her. Yet, everyone hopes Abhi should not really go ahead with marrying Tannu. And they all give him suggestions to follow his heart.

Where were all these people when Abhi begged Pragya to stay with him once upon a time when she wanted to make way for Tannu? At that time he shouted he does not feel right about Tannu and him. He believed in AbhiGya. But then, Pragya believed in TaBhi because she had some principles about not hurting a baby. But Abhi did not really want TaBhi or TaBhi baby from his heart. Now the baby is more a reality, Tannu's belly is more visible and he was forced by Pragya herself to act on TaBhi marriage as a promise of love.

Daadi time and again told Abhi about "waaris" in Tannu's belly when he was reluctant.

Now when Abhi finally decides to put his heart and confusion aside to accept Tannu, the whole team wants him to go by his heart. Of course they are trying to bring down Tannu only because they know the truth. If not they all would have shipped TaBhi.

Too bad for Abhi that none of his relatives can stand up and tell truth to him and get him out of this torture.

Daadi slapped Abhi, lol. While Abhi himself was guilty of divorcing Pragya while she was not in her senses, Daadi has to declare how "sacrificing" Pragya is to make her look great. Daadi really went overboard by saying Pragya exposed Raj and that she sacrificed BB. BB sacrificed herself to save Pragya, not necessarily for Abhi that way. Abhi was held unaware of all happenings around that time and I don't know he would have never asked anyone to sacrifice for him. He would have rather fought alone like he did during kidnap track where he protects BB to go to Neel alone.

But one scene I really loved was Abhi taking on everyone at the lawyer's office when Purab and Aakash are about to be arrested. Abhi not only saves the day for those two boys but puts everyone at place including Daadi. He is not even aware of what's going on, yet he pulls his cards out the right way and turns it against the lawyer. This is why time and again I say that Abhi should be left to handle this mess by making him know the truth. He will do it easy and smart. Loved this scene. Shabz was splendid and commanded the camera!Thumbs UpClap

Another scene I liked was Abhi-Aalu one. I always like scenes between Abhi and Aaliyah, but this one had more depth. I loved how Abhi told Aaliyah how she is behind Purab who does not even love her. She needs this realization so bad. I don't know how this will happen. This can't happen by sending her to Australia, but by such hard talk (gone are the times for pep talk). But I liked that Abhi although hoped for Aalu to get better, never assumed she has!

Abhi had too many "repeat" scenes with Pragya. Same AbhiGya on dinner, Pragya getting drunk, Fuggy realization stuff, trying to get papers signed etc.. It's good that Pragya at least does not pretend as much as before, but I still don't see the point why she needs to hide her identity to Abhi in order to expose Tannu. And it's also good that Abhi is all the more sure that she is Fuggy and has come to believe that a bunch of people are hiding stuff from him. But it's still not possible for him to think Tannu as not his baby mama with what he knows as of now. If I were him it would be unbelievable even Daadi would hide that truth from him.

Okay who called Abhi to the lawyer's office? Was it Aaliyah????

I suspect Aaliyah, because Aaliyah went way too overboard announcing how bad she is in front of all. It's quite an Aaliyah thing to do but she was determined to destroy Abhi this time. Why did she go overboard so easily. That makes me think if she wants to ultimately help Abhi in this Tannu matter. Did she call Abhi to the lawyer's office?Is she trying to expose Tannu to him. This would be her ultimate plan to earn all his trust only to break it big time later.. Or it's a tiny tiny possibility that she will genuinely help him going by how she was sad and crying when he was saying how she isn't in his heart anymore. 

So let's see.

So the above mentioned scenes are the ones I saw, there might be other major ones that I missed. So please do suggest scenes.

PS: Again, people are going against Abhi's wish and not sending Aalu to jail. I don't know how that will help to turn her good. She needs someone to tell her how wrong she is... or some punishment.. Left alone, she would think again and again how she is the misfortunate one- if she is not on a plan to help Abhi and doing all this to herself. Let's see how she will be to Abhi when she is back from Australia.

PS2: Abhi sort of suggested Robin-Tannu ship...ROFL
Robin won't be happy with his boss regarding it.

Edited by -Tia- - 08 May 2016 at 2:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiCerealgirl-Nive-TeluguAmmayi

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
a

Robin's musing on his boss!

Something is seriously wrong with my boss these days!

The other day I overheard him telling Tannu she should hook up with me so that I cook for her. And then now, he wanted my hand to be kissed by Pragya Madam.

I understand he is "peesed" (does he mean pissed?) as a sandwich between two women. But why does he hate me so much that he wants to get me closer to them?

Gone are the times I wanted to have a love life like him. Hot women surrounding him, parties, rock shows and all that. But looking at his luck with women, I feel I am better off being ever single.

I even wear chashma these days, although my eye sight is perfect, just so that he feels better about old Pragya Madam. He adored chashma, so I feel he will feel better looking at me in chashma at least.

But he tries to put me in his big troubles.

Sometimes I think I should just tell him the truth about Tannu Madam, Pragya Madam and everyone else. But like Pragya Madam says, he may want proof. And who will promote me as a Mogambo so that I can acquire proof.

May be not. I should just tell him the truth. But then, who am I to interfere in his personal life? It's not in my authority to do that.

All I can do is wish him well, and wish for myself that I don't ever get peesed with women!!

Edited by -Tia- - 08 May 2016 at 5:54pm

ShaNchiCerealgirlTeluguAmmayi

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Why Abhi should follow his heart always...

From the beginning of the soap, most of Abhi's problems have been when he "listened" to others, when he believed people to be telling him the truths, respected them to be choosing the best for him etc.

First of all, he didn't believe in marriage. He had a GF Tannu (and previously some other GF/s as he told us). He kept her at a certain distance when it came to his personal life. He did not want to marry her. He never promised her that either. 

But Daadi was hell bent on getting him married. With her pushing the topic hard he ended up proposing to Tannu.. but yeah and then he listened to Taaliyah to be right about Pragya and married her eventually.

And then, he was wronging Pragya initially by listening to Taaliyah. But then at one point he started to follow his heart. And that's exactly what made Pragya fall for him. He saved her KB hall, helped out her mother etc.. and Pragya fell in love with him.

Once he fell in love with Pragya, he was damn sure about how AbhiGya is right and TaBhi is wrong, despite Tannu supposedly bearing his child. But he fell prey to Pragya's love promise to accept Tannu. And Tannu entered MM!! And now she has grown into a monster rooted in MM.

He listened to Daadi/Pragya and allowed Aalu to stay at home after she attacked BB. And we all know how much more harm Aalu caused. Same thing is repeating now. He wants her in jail but PraDa want her to reform in Australia. Now only future can tell what Aalu does to Abhi.

Abhi values the words and wishes of his loved ones and lets them have a say in his life. I wish he stopped it and just does what his heart feels right. Because he is right most of the times.

Edited by -Tia- - 08 May 2016 at 6:05pm

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
At this rate, I don't know when Tannu will be exposed. But with a baby in her womb (or may be lap), she may never get punishment. But I would like Nikhil to get some typical Abhi slaps...A glimpse how it would be is here..

Go to top