Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** (Page 41)

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Sowmi and Kate...
All your Edits are BeautifulHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutieeTeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Abhi's saying to himself to put his ego aside and tell Pragya he loves her was so sweet.SmileI hope Aliya drama won't ruin things for him. To have a sister like Aliya is hell.

We're getting to see the soft side and the angry side of Abhi now. How many times is he supposed to forgive her? Let's see what he says tomorrow.

Prani, that's really a good thing..
A has a lot of ego. I call it good ego..

Tad good ego doesn't stop a person in love..
His love for Pragya ( Fuggy, like how he calls her) is more than tad ego..

Edited by -HappyLove - 05 May 2016 at 11:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Kanchi, thanks for posting Shabir's pics. They're awesome!!

He's so nice with people who come to see him. His voice is actually so soft and it has a tone to it. Can't put is in words. I still remember how softly and sweetly he speaks.LOL

It's good to hear so many nice things about him from all the people who met him..
This makes him a gem of a person.. Clap

ShaNchi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaNchi

Shabir can do real opposite roles. Beginning of revenge marriage, especially at their wedding and SR he's acting as a gray/dark hero was unbelievable. Now he's like total opposite. Amazing he can show a range of emotions. And make us feel different emotions.LOL

Exactly Prani..

That is so special about him..

It is hard to project the Negativity in an admirable way..

He is so good in that..

He does it convincingly...

ShaNchi

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Ok.. Current week episodes all are good, especially for Abhi..
I was thinking is Abhi started Loving Mogambo..

No Way.. He clearly show that in the past few episodes..

He started falling for Fuggy, The Real Pragya.. He will never ever fall for Mogambo..Glad to see that in the past few epi's.. Thanks to Abhi for clarifying that..

Well I am not surprised HIM realizing HER as Fuggy now..

She was twisting each and every word, so it is obvious that HE will be in confused state..

But the things which strongly make HIM to confirm..
1. When compared to other drunken moment after Mogambo returns the one during the International contract SHE was real Fuggy, she openly declared He is in HER heart.. That is the First step..
2. She saw her innocence in the driving scene which HE saw when she was drunk at first time.. HIS dialogues at that time "My Fuggy loves me a lot, she will never get angry on me.. Whatever I did she will forgive me.. She loves me even I show hate towards her" ( I am not sure I wrote exactly).. But this is Real Pragya/Fuggy's character
 3. And the BEST thing is Pragya forgive him when HE apologize to her..The Real Fuggy is shown up there..
4. The final thing is SHE stopping HIS marriage and her dialogues to HIM "You don't want this marriage and so I stopped, You are free now, Now it is your choice to choose the Path".. NOW HE chosen HER, not only due to HER words also HIS Heart feels that as RIGHT..

Thats why NOW HE is really trying hard to remove Mogambo Mask and to bring Fuggy Pragya back

So I am literally Happy to see this Abhi..

Edited by ShaNchi - 06 May 2016 at 12:07am

TeluguAmmayi

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Coming to Abhi not finding why Pragya changed..
The Fuggy who forgives me for Divorce told him that "She is happy that he chose the Responsibility over his Love, He is doing the Right thing and She is with him in that" Oh Please Pragya why to say that to him..

And after stopping marriage she said, she stopped because He havent liked it and indirectly asked him to choose the path..Means she is ok in his decision to chose HER instead Tanu, because she also loves him

Both are said by HIS Fuggy, even they are contradictory, You are right in what you are doing and It's OK you can chose ME.. I am seeing this like, even Baby is there between them SHE also wants to be with HIM.. 

Thats why I was so angry on HER on the other day, I dont want her to divert HIM by HER words..

So Abhi need strong point to doubt about Pragya's action.. Something related to Baby talk have to come..
Dadi asking Abhi on Holi episode is a good start, but Tanu answered in a smart manner, He is not my Boyfriend because I am going to marry him now.. I wish talks like this have to come more to make him to think..

TeluguAmmayi

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I love the sleeping position of Abhi, Shabir rocked it..
Pragya putting Abhi's hand in coffee reminds me my Mom's dialogue during previous episode..

The old episode where Abhi tries to wake her up with Flowers and he failed..

And thought of waking her up with Morning Tea and Pragya start to hug him and asking for kiss, whereas Abhi will dip his finger into Tea and put that in her lips and then she woke up..

My mom said, he dipped his finger into tea and he is normal means it is not HOT then how come she will feel HOT when He put that in Her lips, I said to my mom oh no ma, stop thinking Logics in KB..lol

TeluguAmmayi

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Today's Episode, I love Aalu's expression when Abhi slapped her.
She didn't expect Abhi there and her tears clearly shows that she still have the respect deep inside to him..

She havent give a damn to any of them till Abhi comes.. This is want I want to see from everyone..

Even Tanu is like that she never ever worried about people knowing her truth.. She is too concerned about Abhi alone..

This shows clearly that Without Abhi knowing anything Nothing team can achieve from Bad Peoples, even the baddies wont mind the team.. Only ABHI mattersStar 

TeluguAmmayi

Go to top