Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** (Page 30)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

I have some questions:
Does Abhi know she's fuggy?

In the precap he asked her to blink if she loved him. Is he falling in love with mugamboShocked?

Will he ask Pragya why she stopped tabhi wedding?

I don't think he's going to get mad at Pragya and team after Tanu exposure.ConfusedOuch

I think he know now

If he knows it's fuggy, he should know she loves him. Why is he asking if she loves him??

Like @anishapoudel said, I'm confused!!Confused

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

I have some questions:
</div><div>Does Abhi know she's fuggy?

In the precap he asked her to blink if she loved him. Is he falling in love with mugamboShocked?

Will he ask Pragya why she stopped tabhi wedding?

I don't think he's going to get mad at Pragya and team after Tanu exposure.ConfusedOuch

I think he know now

If he knows it's fuggy, he should know she loves him. Why is he asking if she loves him??

Like @anishapoudel said, I'm confused!!Confused
   he might be acting to know the trurh prani but prani I m literally abt that breaking mrg his silence he was dong for baby now he is romancing pragya did he know truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged

he might be acting to know the trurh prani but prani I m literally abt that breaking mrg his silence he was dong for baby now he is romancing pragya did he know truth

No, I don't think he knows about baby truth.  Pragya stopping tabhi wedding may give him hints something is wrong.  She was the one who asked him to marry so let's see what happens.

Abhi and Pragya may expose Tanu together maybe. 

Edited by Cerealgirl - 02 May 2016 at 12:00am

Sowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged

No, I don't think he knows about baby truth. Pragya stopping tabhi wedding may give him hints something is wrong. She was the one who asked him to marry so let's see what happens.

I think pragya say to truth to abhi in flashback or sarla if sarla say truth he will expose himself or if prgya say the truth both may expose together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged

No, I don't think he knows about baby truth. Pragya stopping tabhi wedding may give him hints something is wrong. She was the one who asked him to marry so let's see what happens.

I think pragya say to truth to abhi in flashback or sarla if sarla say truth he will expose himself or if prgya say the truth both may expose together

bold - yes, maybe. Maybe she told Abhi everything and didn't tell dadi and team about it. That would be a total surprise.Thumbs Up I'll he so happy if that's the case.

If Sarla ma can talk, she'll tell the truth to Abhi.

I want somebody, anybody, even Robin to tell the truth to Abhi.

Sowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
What ever it is Prani.. now i want the old Abhi back... the bad ass.. I want him to call the shots.. play the cards correctly..
But i dnt want him back to the sulking mode and taking a back seat.. 

If he knows the truth or hez getting the doubts ... what ever it is.. I want the Abhi from may the kidnapping track back as we are going to have Neels entry.. 

I want Abhi actively defending PRagya than accidently wen Neels starts his drama or what ever.. 

Edited by Sowmii_cutiee - 02 May 2016 at 12:14am

Cerealgirl

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged

bold - yes, maybe. Maybe she told Abhi everything and didn't tell dadi and team about it. That would be a total surprise.Thumbs UpI'll he so happy if that's the case.

If Sarla ma can talk, she'll tell the truth to Abhi.

I want somebody, anybody, even Robin to tell the truth to Abhi.
nowadays robin is giving hint abt tabu might be robin I will happy even it is dog also LOL

Cerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

What ever it is Prani.. now i want the old Abhi back... the bad ass.. I want him to call the shots.. play the cards correctly..
But i dnt want him back to the sulking mode and taking a back seat.. 

If he knows the truth or hez getting the doubts ... what ever it is.. I want the Abhi from may the kidnapping track back as we are going to have Neels entry.. 

I want Abhi actively defending PRagya than accidently wen Neels starts his drama or what ever.. 

Me too, Sowmi! I want the real Abhi back. I miss his humor, his style, his dialogs!!Tongue

Tanu is baaad for him. He's lost in that baby duty, etc. Enough of that lie! 

I want the story to move forward out into next phase of their life! Maybe Neel coming back we'll have a repeat of the kidnapping track where only abhigya are together, but I want the baby truth to come out first if that happens. 

Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top