Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** (Page 144)

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

Originally posted by -Tia-

Abhi might tell at the doc's office if the nurse says Nikhil is Tannu's husband: Oh yeah right, Tannu is my wife.. but I am Pragya's husband!

If CVs are interested in making comedy of errors with

Abhi saying Tannu is his wife..

Tannu saying she is NIkhil's wife..

i think tanu will run away before that tia

Tannu will give an excuse to Abhi.. that she said she is the wife becasue they were not admitting him.Ouch

Abhi will have to buy that excuse because he also lied to avoid nurses questioning him..

He said Tannu is his wife.Ouch

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

I feel takhil will keep doing stupid things and he'll find out the truth himself.

Amazing how CVs have kept Abhi out of all plotting that's going on in his house. He never overhears, never catches people in a way that matters.

It's too amazing!! That's why I feel he may know something and has his own plans but we don't know about them. Even if not, he's very transparent and straightforward. I like that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged

I feel takhil will keep doing stupid things and he'll find out the truth himself.

Amazing how CVs have kept Abhi out of all plotting that's going on in his house. He never overhears, never catches people in a way that matters.

It's too amazing!! That's why I feel he may know something and has his own plans but we don't know about them. Even if not, he's very transparent and straightforward. I like that!

That's a big plus in Abhi. I think that's how Pragya fell for him. If he hadn't told her why he married her, it would have been harder for her to see his stand.. but since he was transparent, it was easy for her to deal with him.

Cerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Anisha, Pragya also said if Tannu loved Abhi/Abhi loved Tannu, she would have had his baby..
I don't know it was weird dialogues.. like equating baby with love..

Anyways, I really wish Abhi saw all this dialogues and clearly told them his stand again!LOL

OMG! Thanks for reminding me about that line, Tia! I was shocked to hear that.

So Tanu not loving Abhi and having this baby is worse in her eyes than Tanu lying its Abhi's baby?? I'm not sure now if Pragya understands Abhi:((??

-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Anisha, Pragya also said if Tannu loved Abhi/Abhi loved Tannu, she would have had his baby..

Anyways, I really wish Abhi saw all this dialogues and clearly told them his stand again!LOL

OMG! Thanks for reminding me about that line, Tia! I was shocked to hear that.

So Tanu not loving Abhi and having this baby is worse in her eyes than Tanu lying its Abhi's baby?? I'm not sure now if Pragya understands Abhi:((??

When Pragya left Abhi to unite TaBhi, there is a scene where she comes back to MM. She thinks that TaBhi will be a happy couple now. 

She got him totally wrong there. She really thought Abhi would make a good life with Tannu and move on from her.

And also, remember when Abhi is like- the baby can't be mine- she says when you are in love, babies happen! 

Again equating baby to love!

I think Pragya is very committed to Abhi. I am not sure she understands him.

Cerealgirl

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Abhi never said the baby is "pyar ki nishani". He thinks it's a mistake. He mentioned he can't believe he was not careful with Tannu that one time.

But yes, Pragya has believed that baby to be pyar ki nishani once.. and now Tannu claims so!LOL

Edited by -Tia- - 17 May 2016 at 8:53am
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
One more thing though.. at times I  have heard other characters taunting Tannu that she loved someone else and made a baby.. but claiming to love Abhi and the baby to be his..
May be it's just trying to not mention the word "sex"! Lol. But it feels like they equate sex with love and baby!

It's arguable if Abhi ever loved Tannu... but Nikhil and Tannu surely didn't love each other to make that baby.LOL

Edited by -Tia- - 17 May 2016 at 8:58am

Cerealgirl

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged

That is one of my wish really want Abhi to witness Pranu arguments over Abhi love 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl-Tia-

Go to top