Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** (Page 127)

..Anu IF-Rockerz
..Anu
..Anu

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Tia cv's will justify this mission in the name of love

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiBtsarmyCerealgirl-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chashmishanu

Hehe I know! Hope no one believes love is like this!!

ShaNchiBtsarmy..Anuvivkriti

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by Chashmishanu

Hehe I know! Hope no one believes love is like this!!
Anything in the name of Love cannot be acceptable as one life is lost n other on the death bed. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiBtsarmy-Tia-

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivkriti

I don't feel they will show doctor appointment thing now if they are planning Abhi to expose Tanu it will be shown later in FB.

Please let it be like that..
Don't want more faaltu drama.

Btw Sarla Maa pushed Nikhil or what, according to BTS? If that is true Tannu may catch her on that..
Else I wonder how Maa will remain quiet and not tell Abhi anything. Also, it's amazing none of the team members are done with mission Abhi despite such big losses. Abhi will have a hard time to feel good about what they did for him lol. I mean he will feel great they did it but the cost..
Would he like that? May be they won't tell him all that...
Hope its  like that only as here faltu dramas are more accepted than real progress n people also enjoying it.

ShaNchiBtsarmyCerealgirl-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged

I don't feel they will show doctor appointment thing now if they are planning Abhi to expose Tanu it will be shown later in FB.

Btw Sarla Maa pushed Nikhil or what, according to BTS? If that is true Tannu may catch her on that..
Else I wonder how Maa will remain quiet and not tell Abhi anything. Also, it's amazing none of the team members are done with mission Abhi despite such big losses. Abhi will have a hard time to feel good about what they did for him lol. I mean he will feel great they did it but the cost..
Hope its  like that only as here faltu dramas are more accepted than real progress n people also enjoying it.

I don't know who is enjoying Tannu preggy drama.. I only see people complaining in the forum... and even on social media.. people have started commenting on actor's personal pics.. about Tannu.. lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Btsarmyvivkriti

Btsarmy Goldie
Btsarmy
Btsarmy

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged

I don't know who is enjoying Tannu preggy drama.. I only see people complaining in the forum... and even on social media.. people have started commenting on actor's personal pics.. about Tannu.. lol.
Exactly, once when I was commenting on Leena's pic, I read a comment, which says: Leena g U should find some other serial,we r fed up of this stupid track. We donot like u.: Shocked

Its totally insane.! Ouch
vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Tia we online viewers cannot do anything TRP are high that means TV audience enjoying Tanu drama .I am TRP audience but I stopped watching live as can't give TRP to this crap drag. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Btsarmy

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Even TRP audience, do they really enjoy it?Confused
Or do they not know things can be better? I don't know!

Do they want their kids to see this, a preggy woman doing such nasty stuff to marry Abhi..but never getting caught.. and people lying so much, good, bad alike..

I don't know!

Edited by -Tia- - 16 May 2016 at 9:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Btsarmyvivkriti

Go to top