Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** (Page 122)

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Btw, for those who didn't know, Leena was the leading lady of the soap Shabz produced. It was called Ganga ki dheej. So their association goes back to those times. I didn't watch this soap but just know it for a fact. Shabbo's bro Sameer Ahluwalia had a small role in it too.
And Sriti was invited one of the guests in an episode of Mithi Churi no. 1, a show that Shabz hosted along with Jay Bhanushali. The show used to invite several TV ladies and have a chat with them all.

Also, off screen wise, many of the crew are people Shabz has worked with before since they are Balaji regulars. Of course EK, story/screenplay person Anil Nagpal, dialogue guy Sarna etc.. 

To be honest, some of the scenes resemble Kayamath scenes so much! Lol. For example this recent pictures of the wife pasted everywhere in the room scene.. we had a scene like that in that soap too..And even the plot itself.. revenge marriage, love and then..clueless hero and lying heroine.. Lol.. no wonder the team shares people from that soap to this soap. 

But they all have gotten better at dragging.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiBtsarmyCerealgirl

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Abhi's character is a lot like a movie hero - as a rock star he gets to sing, dance, and entertain!! It could also take Shabir to films as romance hero after this!!  Who knows!

If Pragya gets memory loss and forgot Abhi, then Tanu could hang on as a third wheel??  

Yeah, Tanu preggy is stinking now - way beyond expiry date! So many episodes and none of them are winning. Waste.

If Tannu is  exposed, Abhi won't entertain her at all after that, right? She can't be kept in front of his eyes after all that she has done. There is no way back for her in Abhi's good books or life. 

If CVs want Pragya to lose memory before Tannu is exposed, it's easier may be for Abhi to marry Tannu?Confused He will feel at least Pragya will not keep thinking about him and feel bad. I don't see the soap going there though.

But if Abhi has forgotten loving Pragya, Tannu would have a chance... if the docs tell everyone to not stress him, the team PraDa will watch..a nd Abhi may have inclination to Tannu depending on upto what he remembers. This would be a good opportunity for CVs to keep Tannu in the loop..

But please NO, CVs!

Edited by -Tia- - 15 May 2016 at 8:04pm

ShaNchiBtsarmyCerealgirl

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
something will surely happen at hospital bcoz abhi is called in hospital alone he will surely know something but that will not shown to us we will beleive nothing hapeen abhi didnt no anything i m pretty sure something happend what if abhi made a deal with doctor help her to expose her which will be shown in flashback be positive girl

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiBtsarmyCerealgirl-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Kumkum Bhagya has two women in question for Abhi. One really good, one really bad... Just that Abhi does not know who is what completely. The choice for him is so easy. Tannu is so evil that even if Abhi wants to marry her after she is exposed, he can't. Because her crimes will/should take her to jail.
On the other hand, he would have no reason to complain about Pragya when her case will be presented quoting how she did not stop saving him even if she lost her sister/mom! I don't know what Abhi thinks of that, but he will have to feel how much Pragya prioritizes him in some way! And of course Tannu's crimes are so horrendous that Pragya's long, mostly useless battle will not even be discussed or questioned. I mean to say Abhi will be so shocked to know the baby is not his after this prolonged roller coaster of events that he won't be able to analyze the action of the team in detail. He may never know the details lol.

My point in saying all this is- it's easy for Abhi to choose Pragya over Tannu. 

I wish it was not like this... in the previous soap I mentioned, the leading lady was kind and nice but the vamp was not this evil. There were tender emotions between the vamp and the leading man.. and he had to break away from that when he was pulled to his wife.. that was quite sensitively done in that soap. In this soap, no scope for such stuff.. Abhi never had real emotions for Tannu..and after what she has done.. he would just want her to disappear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiBtsarmy

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

something will surely happen at hospital bcoz abhi is called in hospital alone he will surely know something but that will not shown to us we will beleive nothing hapeen abhi didnt no anything i m pretty sure something happend what if abhi made a deal with doctor help her to expose her which will be shown in flashback be positive girl
Hope it is this way!Big smile

ShaNchiBtsarmyCerealgirl

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Abhi's character is a lot like a movie hero - as a rock star he gets to sing, dance, and entertain!! It could also take Shabir to films as romance hero after this!! Who knows!

If Pragya gets memory loss and forgot Abhi, then Tanu could hang on as a third wheel??

Yeah, Tanu preggy is stinking now - way beyond expiry date! So many episodes and none of them are winning. Waste.

If Tannu is exposed, Abhi won't entertain her at all after that, right? She can't be kept in front of his eyes after all that she has done. There is no way back for her in Abhi's good books or life.

If CVs want Pragya to lose memory before Tannu is exposed, it's easier may be for Abhi to marry Tannu?ConfusedHe will feel at least Pragya will not keep thinking about him and feel bad. I don't see the soap going there though.

But if Abhi has forgotten loving Pragya, Tannu would have a chance... if the docs tell everyone to not stress him, the team PraDa will watch..a nd Abhi may have inclination to Tannu depending on upto what he remembers. This would be a good opportunity for CVs to keep Tannu in the loop..

But please NO, CVs!

tia plz give cv this idea to drag this more 5 month plz stop this this Angry how much negative u wiil think i dnt think abhi will get memory loss ever i think its pragya who can get memory loss tanu is already part of big drag n i dnt think cv willdo thatever

Edited by anishapoudel - 15 May 2016 at 8:18pm

ShaNchiBtsarmyCerealgirl

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Lol, Anisha, it's not my idea. It's CVs ideas from the previous soap. This is how soaps work!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Btsarmy

Btsarmy Goldie
Btsarmy
Btsarmy

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Hey Tisha, you are goldie now, congo!
Thanks Tia. Big smile
I'm so proud of myself rn. 
Since the day I stared I tried to do my best & now I'm here. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: