Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishapoudel thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
yesterday one scene is so damn irritating when tanu say abhi love me only pragya says but u never loved him what thats means pragya think abhi used to love tanu or what lol pragya cant fight for her love saying abhi loves me only when that tanu has so much confidence to sau that
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
But Tannu did admit, so what if Abhi loves you, he will marry me only.
So Tannu is holding on to the promise of marriage Abhi has given her..
nitarata thumbnail
Well Tannu's confidence to marry Abhi is the baby! Now it's all the more visible!

anishapoudel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Abhi might tell at the doc's office if the nurse says Nikhil is Tannu's husband: Oh yeah right, Tannu is my wife.. but I am Pragya's husband!

If CVs are interested in making comedy of errors with

Abhi saying Tannu is his wife..

Tannu saying she is NIkhil's wife..

i think tanu will run away before that tia
nitarata thumbnail
Anisha, Pragya also said if Tannu loved Abhi/Abhi loved Tannu, she would have had his baby..
I don't know it was weird dialogues.. like equating baby with love..

Anyways, I really wish Abhi saw all this dialogues and clearly told them his stand again!😆
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: anishapoudel

i think tanu will run away before that tia

Tannu will give an excuse to Abhi.. that she said she is the wife becasue they were not admitting him.

Abhi will have to buy that excuse because he also lied to avoid nurses questioning him..

He said Tannu is his wife.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing how CVs have kept Abhi out of all plotting that's going on in his house. He never overhears, never catches people in a way that matters.

It's too amazing!! That's why I feel he may know something and has his own plans but we don't know about them. Even if not, he's very transparent and straightforward. I like that!
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

It's too amazing!! That's why I feel he may know something and has his own plans but we don't know about them. Even if not, he's very transparent and straightforward. I like that!

That's a big plus in Abhi. I think that's how Pragya fell for him. If he hadn't told her why he married her, it would have been harder for her to see his stand.. but since he was transparent, it was easy for her to deal with him.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Anisha, Pragya also said if Tannu loved Abhi/Abhi loved Tannu, she would have had his baby..

I don't know it was weird dialogues.. like equating baby with love..

Anyways, I really wish Abhi saw all this dialogues and clearly told them his stand again!😆

OMG! Thanks for reminding me about that line, Tia! I was shocked to hear that.

So Tanu not loving Abhi and having this baby is worse in her eyes than Tanu lying its Abhi's baby?? I'm not sure now if Pragya understands Abhi:((??
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

OMG! Thanks for reminding me about that line, Tia! I was shocked to hear that.

So Tanu not loving Abhi and having this baby is worse in her eyes than Tanu lying its Abhi's baby?? I'm not sure now if Pragya understands Abhi:((??

When Pragya left Abhi to unite TaBhi, there is a scene where she comes back to MM. She thinks that TaBhi will be a happy couple now. 

She got him totally wrong there. She really thought Abhi would make a good life with Tannu and move on from her.

And also, remember when Abhi is like- the baby can't be mine- she says when you are in love, babies happen! 

Again equating baby to love!

I think Pragya is very committed to Abhi. I am not sure she understands him.