**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** - Page 100

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by anishapoudel

this hospital will play a major role laters that will be not shown to is it will be shown on exposure only i wonder if abhi is playing with everyone and wonder if abhi was present on that accident drama he is doing drama

We can only wish for it.. I doubt though..
waise bhi i was watching kkb today by making my 5 yrs old brother crying hardly for his cartoon still he is crying kash i had not watched today watch cartton wid my brother πŸ˜†Edited by anishapoudel - 7 years ago
Originally posted by anishapoudel

waise bhi i was watching kkb today by making my 5 yrs old brother crying hardly for his cartoon still he is crying kash i had not watched today watch cartton wid my brother πŸ˜†

Aww.. How old are you Anu?

Shabbir Ahluwalia and Kanchi Kaul name their son 'Ivarr'!

After naming their first son Azai Ahluwalia, the proud parents have now named their second child Ivarr!

It has been 3 months that the Kumkum Bhagya actor Shabbir Ahluwalia and Kanchi Kaul gave birth to a cute looking baby boy.

After naming their first son Azai Ahluwalia, the proud parents have now named their second child Ivarr!

Sharing the thought behind naming their baby, Kanchi Kaul shared, "Shabbir was the one to initiate and find a unique name for our first son, Azai and I am proud that he has once again found a stellar name for Ivarr."

Tellybuzz wishes the Ahluwalia family a prosperous life ahead!

Is it wrong to adore a Father of 2 kids this way?
Its ok I dont mindπŸ˜†

I just cant stop myself every time I hear about him.

Recently I was talking with some one who met shabir in surrey.
she was in all praise for his simplicity and down to earth attitude.

Love him❀️
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Is it wrong to adore a Father of 2 kids this way?
Its ok I dont mindπŸ˜†

I just cant stop myself every time I hear about him.

Recently I was talking with some one who met shabir in surrey.
she was in all praise for his simplicity and down to earth attitude.

Love him❀️
Rishu who is this who met him in Surrey?
Paapa has named both of his sons! Bless bless.. Edited by -Tia- - 7 years ago
I would like to see Kanchi back to work.. not in soaps (deffo not in KBπŸ˜†).. but in ads.. She was such a known face.. never knew she would marry Shabz at that time lol. Edited by -Tia- - 7 years ago
i don;t know if I should watch today's epi or not.. how was Abhi's bit? No dialogues for him I guess?
Just saw the epi.   Abhi walking out of the car with his hoodie on πŸ˜†... IDK, it was a tiny scene , but funny. πŸ˜†  Hospital names are different!! πŸ˜• 

Abhi looked so uncomfortable looking for gynec department.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

He said Tanu is his wife. πŸ˜­πŸ˜². Poor guy! Having to say and do things that he shouldn't even be.