Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

This has to be one of THE moments of Kumkum Bhagya.

Bandar Abhi and master Suresh.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
2 things Abhi said today that felt weird to me.  He said he had a bad feeling Pragya will go away from him.πŸ€”  Abhi superstitious??😲  And then he went to Tanu and reminded her about her pregnancy appt with doc. Abhi actually put her weekly appts on his mobile??😲 

I guess I'm supposed to be happy he's a good honewala dadda πŸ˜³πŸ˜².  I know, I know, that appt. is for him to find out Tanu lied to him πŸ˜Š.  Anyways, this is a different side of Abhi.
ShaNchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG Nive!! Awesome Edit.. My Favorite pics of Shabir's smile⭐️
ShaNchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If there is no SBB, epi's will be somehow interesting, but they spoiled it..
And Truly I am not much impressed with AbhiGya scenes nowadays, it is kind of Boring, so our CV's are great in showing the leads separation and misunderstandings because I felt the last two epi's are kind of Ok, it is like plain epi's..

Yesterday I liked the coffee wala scene and Abhi appreciating Pragya beauty related to music (HIS Style). And today's emotional scene and FB of Abhi is good..Apart from that all are Blehhh..

Only fighting AbhiGya attracts and hook me more compared to this and the segments spoiled the rest of the thrill..

Hopefully things will get better next week..

So Abhi is slowly getting hints, how much this accident will help Abhi is the only suspense I am seeing here and the other good thing is Sarla ma getting cured.. 

Will Sarla ma recovery help Abhi or again Pragya will make her Maa to remain silent till getting proof??

As Rishu said, Lets jump directly into Monday epi
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Tia-

This has to be one of THE moments of Kumkum Bhagya.

Bandar Abhi and master Suresh.

Tia Abhi at chembur for pag phere was one of my favorite . He Rocked in every scene. Abhi suresh encounter always Rocking. I really wished for a track where Pragya have partial memory loss n she remembers the stage when she was in love with Suresh so we get Surbhigya track but now since Suresh left no hope.
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShaNchi

If there is no SBB, epi's will be somehow interesting, but they spoiled it..

And Truly I am not much impressed with AbhiGya scenes nowadays, it is kind of Boring, so our CV's are great in showing the leads separation and misunderstandings because I felt the last two epi's are kind of Ok, it is like plain epi's..

Yesterday I liked the coffee wala scene and Abhi appreciating Pragya beauty related to music (HIS Style). And today's emotional scene and FB of Abhi is good..Apart from that all are Blehhh..

Only fighting AbhiGya attracts and hook me more compared to this and the segments spoiled the rest of the thrill..

Hopefully things will get better next week..

So Abhi is slowly getting hints, how much this accident will help Abhi is the only suspense I am seeing here and the other good thing is Sarla ma getting cured.. 

Will Sarla ma recovery help Abhi or again Pragya will make her Maa to remain silent till getting proof??

As Rishu said, Lets jump directly into Monday epi

Pragya will not allow Sarla ma to tell truth to Abhi . sarla recovering when she was with team spoiled everything I really wanted her to get her voice back in front of whole family specially Abhi as when he questions her she tells truth without anyone pressure specially Team. 
anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Some nostalgia.. too bad we lost Faisal in the show. He was one of the better actors of KB.

tia i hate u miss suresh now gobring himback
nitarata thumbnail
That intuition Abhi felt is not new but he was upfront about it. Too bad they made such a big deal and nothing happens. From all the BTS, it doesn't look like Abhi is involved in the accident drama at all. Just indicates drag.

Abhi previously also offered Tannu to go with her for an appointment. She had a meeting with Nikhil at that time and she didn't take him with her. This time at least he will figure it's a lie.
nitarata thumbnail
nitarata thumbnail
Kanchi and Miths, yeah more drag and mega bore.

Miths Suresh and Abhi stuff is for dreams. I don't see Faisal coming back to this mess.

Anisha,
You only reminded me of Suresh.