**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** - Page 75

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by anishapoudel

hello rishu tia miths kanchi prani how u all spolier say that abhi will know abt tanu hand in accident break all the promises he gave to her and give her to stay in the house until her delivery i so want this to be true but this is spoliler x] 😡
I don't trust any spoiler with regard to kkb as all turned out to be fake n if Nikhil is the one to get injured how Tanu will be blamed. ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by -Tia-

Hey Anisha and all,
I wouldn't believe in any of those spoilers but if that one is true, it means another 6 months of drag!

But it's interesting if Abhi tells her that.. I think this is the kind of solution he wanted for Tannu's pregnancy in the beginning. He did not want to marry her, still had concern for the baby.

If Nikhil is the one that's gonna get hurt, unlikely that Tannu will get that blame.
Can't bear this pregnant Tanu for another six months but seriously feels like Tanu will be exposed in the last episode of kkb as without Tanu no Abhigya . she is there between them from day one .

@Rishu and Cerealgirl,
I am bored with Pragya-Abhi scenes and everything else. Shabz amuses me with his expressions.. so I still watch it..

The problem with AbhiGya relationship is that it's not going anywhere.. Abhi was trying to bring Fuggy back some 5 months ago also.. similar scenes, similar lines.. similar issues..and there is no honestly in that relationship. Tired of meant to but not said lines and situations. It's not even meaningful anymore.

And Tannu exposure- uff less said is better.. 
Exactly Tia. Their relation going nowhere when Aalu was exposed first time Abhi was in the same mode of getting his Fuggy back but Tanu one emotional blackmail changed everything n Abhi back to forgetting n avoiding Fuggy mode . Now he again wants to be with Fuggy but still keeping Tanu hanging I don't understand what Abhi or CVS want. 
Everything is a drag Miths. Pragya can't expose Tannu, Tannu can't harm Pragya.. Abhi won't know Pragya's real motivations, no one tells Abhi the truth..
Poor Aalu keeps getting exposed to make viewers happy.
No resolution to any sub-plots now. Wondering if this drag is about not getting actors for next track or their availability. Show cannot survive with just tabhigya stuff. Maybe new bob or others.

I personally feel cv's are not looking for continuity in story. It's more like building episode around a plan. So many loose ends. The show has become like a crossover between sitcom, serial, and reality show.
I think Leena might have a contract of 2 years.. she entered the show in Oct 2014 or so.. She may have to stay until Oct 2016... so may be that's when she is exposed.
For the kind of crimes Tannu has done, Abhi won't have emotions or considerations for her after she is exposed. She is not like Aalu, who is Abhi's sister.. and Abhi-Aalu did share a bond unlike TaBhi.

So this is what might be driving the drag.

But then, Leena/Tannu has been a part of the successful show so far, so they may create more scenarios for her to affect AbhiGya after exposure too.

I think Leena might have a contract of 2 years.. she entered the show in Oct 2014 or so.. She may have to stay until Oct 2016... so may be that's when she is exposed.
For the kind of crimes Tannu has done, Abhi won't have emotions or considerations for her after she is exposed. She is not like Aalu, who is Abhi's sister.. and Abhi-Aalu did share a bond unlike TaBhi.

So this is what might be driving the drag.

But then, Leena/Tannu has been a part of the successful show so far, so they may create more scenarios for her to affect AbhiGya after exposure too.

I heard Ek has 3 years contract with leads.
Considering her as a lead along with Shabir and Sriti..
She will have 3 years Na..
But Rishu. Leena was replaced in the middle. So her contract may not be the same as Shabz and Sriti.

But Rishu. Leena was replaced in the middle. So her contract may not be the same as Shabz and Sriti.

May be..

By the way so many spoilers on Abhi throwing Tanu out 😆
Today's epi there is one doubt Abhi got about Tannu.. hope she does not have a cover up for that.