Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Btw, does Robin know about the baby?  Can he tell the truth to Abhi?

Will be good if he knows about Tanu truth as he will not play hide n seek with his sir ðŸ˜†
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tanu biggest strength is Pragya does not trust to share secrets with Abhi without proofs. So she is confident P will not tell about her till she gets proof n she will not let her get proofs.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi is really peesed between these women!
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Abhi-Pragya scenes today. Nice script!!

I liked how he caught her trying to kiss his photo. Good he saw that. 

The way he said That's why you're looking cute yaar!😆

Google karke dekhlo! 😆 

Looks like Shabir improvised about his Vancouver visit and his fans there!😆 Glad he did!
Edited by Cerealgirl - 7 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Dedicated to Robin... Once character who remained the same from the start of the show..

"Sir... I need to talk to you", Robin entered AbhiGya room when Abhi was getting ready for his Marraige with Tanu.
"Robin.. Can we talk later?", Abhi said showing his irritation of marrying Tanu on Robin.
"No sir, it's important"
"Ok tell me", Abhi said not really paying attention.
"I am quitting my job, sir", Robin said giving him a letter and Abhi looked at him shocked. Robin worked for him from the day he bought MM. He was no less than a family. He took care of all his needs.

"What happened", Abhi asked him softly.
"I don't like you getting married to Tanu and so.."
"What do you mean?", Abhi asked angrily.
"Please sir.. Let me complete" Robin pleaded and Abbi remained silent letting him speak.

"Sir I don't like Tanu mam and I decided to quit the job. I wanted to tell dadi, Pragya mam and you before I leave. I came here but you were bathing and I dint find Pragya mam. so I decided to tell dadi, I luckily heard Pragya mam voice too making my work easy.

But...

"But?", Abhi asked him raising his brow.
"You are being cheated sir", Robin said with tears in his eyes.
"Tell it properly Robin", Abhi screamed annoyed.
"Sir I was about to enter and I heard Pragya mam, Purab sir talking with dadi. They were planning to stop your marriage with Tanu"

"WHAT??" Abhi asked him shocked
" yes sir and they are doing this because...", Robin kept silent scared to talk further.
"Because?", Abhi asked him with rage..

"Because Tanu is pregnant with Nikhil's baby and not yours", Abhi was shocked to hear it.
"Sorry sir, I don't know if it is right to tell you when all your people are not telling you but I can't see you getting married to Tanu"

" I don't know what is real and what is not real but I felt like telling it to you and it's all your decision. Thanks sir, Thank you for treating me more than a servant. I am leaving " Robin was about to leave..

"Robin..", Abhi hugged him.
"You are not going anywhere not when I need you the most", Abhi said smriking..
Edited by -HappyLove - 7 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Tia.. I wrote it when u were AWAY..
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rishu.. Robin knows the truth kya? I wish Robin's character is given a pivotal role like that.
anishapoudel thumbnail

Rishu.. Robin knows the truth kya? I wish Robin's character is given a pivotal role like that.

i too wish tia
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

I don't think so..

I wrote this because he said he will leave job if T Mary A and become his boss..
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Yeh tho professional kiss hai 😆

Abhi... I think you don't know.. It's sexual harassment if u do it in workplace..