Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Abhi's expression!! Chooo cute!!!  The way he was expecting that kiss with closed eyes...❀️
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Next day he tells Pragya my Fuggy kissed me in my dreams πŸ˜†
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -HappyLove

He wore pink..

Remember that cards game?
Where he wins after Pragya touches the cards.

He wore pink shirt there..

That was the pink Kurta during holi celebration, he even wore pin T Shirt during this mogambo track, remember when he was kicked out of the room for one night and the next day he wanted to return to the room with the help of dasi? Where Dasi distracts dad I and Abhi sneaks into the room.πŸ˜†
Shreas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I started as  ardent fan of sriti . Now I have began to like Shabir as well and now I am his fan too.
The way he shows different emotions from anger to love , Naughtiness makes you hooked to the show. He makes a boring scene also worth watching with his out of the box expressions . Good to know Shabir, There is always something interesting about him.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He wore pink..

Remember that cards game?
Where he wins after Pragya touches the cards.

He wore pink shirt there..

Yes, I remember now.  He wore pink for lohri too.  Both wore pink and he teased her with chammak challo. 
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the way he was demanding the jhappi on Saturday epi. It was so much like naughty kid who is upto some prank on his teacher.πŸ˜†
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Next day he tells Pragya my Fuggy kissed me in my dreams πŸ˜†

Yeah...that was hilarious πŸ˜† And the way Abhi reacts after the kiss..."What a kiss!!!" and falling flat on the bed...he was so cute πŸ˜•
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi78

I loved the way he was demanding the jhappi on Saturday epi. It was so much like naughty kid who is upto some prank on his teacher.πŸ˜†

Abhi is too naughty these days... πŸ˜‰
ShaNchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tia..
Here You Go.. Rishu add if I miss any scenes of Abhi

4th April - Abhi beating Nikhil
5th April - AbhiGya scene good one (It will come at start)
6th April - Ice cream scene of TaBhi + Aaliya trick to enter into MM (You can also see Shabir sport's bag, My guessπŸ˜‰)
7th April - Aalu entry to Mehra home
8th April - AbhiGya singing good one, you can also Abhi's scoobey Doobey walking dance again
9th April - AbhiGya police station scene

11th April - End scene Abhi asking Pragya reg police station (Few Funny Dialogues)
12th April - Must watch, Abhi with Pragya and Tanu.. Abhi is so cute in Blue with Spikes in head..He will say No inside closet to pragya, Shabir's act Aww..Especially he will do food strike with pragya like a child and dadi willl feed him food
13th April - Abhi counting Money scene worth watching and he will go to temple with Pragya first time
14th April - Abhi reactions must watch on seeing pragya drank accidentally and scolding to manager for giving other table drinks
15th April  - Realizing Drunk Pragya as Fuggy few scenes are good.. and finally his child fight with Pragya
16th April - His guilt for getting sign from fuggy as like always Shabir nailed it and first time Tanu get caught infront of Abhi, Angry Tanu said some reality dialogues here watch that also

18 th April - Only TaBhi Halwa scene not much
19th April - Nothing
20th April - Dadi Slapping Abhi and Abhi apologize to Pragya, there is a scene where Pragya saw their marriage album - Good TiSha photo is there
21 st April - Abhi's monologue reg Super Model Tanu
22nd April - AbhiGya pillow fight
23rd April - Abhi dream abt Pragya and followed by searching Pragya (funny scene)

25th Arpitl - Abhi's Rocking episode in Lawyer office
26th April - Abhi decide to marry Tanu
27th April - Purab scolding Abhi (Not interesting)
28th April  - Abhi giving MS, Kumkum to Pragya and Pragya in Bridal dress as per Abhi wish and their cute moments
29th April - Abhi in Black for Shaadi (Hot Shabir)
30th April - Marrige stopped

2nd May - Abhi's No Blink Game Worth watching Shabir's expressions
3rd May - Must Watch (Abhi Sleeping Position and AbhiRab Bromance)
4th May - Abhi romance in dinning funny scene followed by decorating room with flowers
5th May - Completely Aalu epi
6th May - Abhi aalu scenes
7th May - Worth watching Good epi..Shabir Rocked I feel like seeing Milind's romance especially the way he smell the flower vase

Note: Watch all Blue Colored Epi's
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Yes, I remember now. He wore pink for lohri too. Both wore pink and he teased her with chammak challo.

Haa yes..
I remember the cards one because he looked too good tad day πŸ˜›