Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
At this rate, I don't know when Tannu will be exposed. But with a baby in her womb (or may be lap), she may never get punishment. But I would like Nikhil to get some typical Abhi slaps...A glimpse how it would be is here..
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tia, I found Abhi's mein pisgaya and pissing line was a big surprise to me.  I think he actually said pissing.😆  He made that funny but what he's going through with Tanu and Pragya is not funny at all.

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Yes, where the team has brought him now - to say no to Tabhi wedding - is exactly where he started!!😲.  

Dadi slapping him for getting signature when Pragya was drunk and angry at him for not realizing all the good Pragya has done is like twilight zone for me. What the heck! 

The team has manipulated his emotions so badly and it just not fair to treat anyone like this. There are so many things that are wrong. Not telling him baby truth. Not telling him mugambo truth. 

Showing Pragya happy that he made the decision to marry Tanu on his own and dadi slapping him for making his own decisions are contradicting. And then showing Tanu is the one who spiked the drinks. 

Everyone is getting away in this story. Only Abhi is punished and criticized and lied to. That message is terrible.

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Tia, this whole divorce mini track is stupid idea and confusing in the story.

They were supposed to be divorced. The day Tanu got the signatures, team realized dadi didn't send the divorce papers to the lawyer so they thought they're not divorced. Within hours, that changed and they realized now they're divorced.

She told him she'll always be there as a friend and support him and wished him well and ended up stopping the wedding. Never gave reasons why she stopped the wedding. She said he has a choice now.

Purab and Akash forged Tanu's signature on the divorce papers. Tabhi getting a divorce before marriage does not make sense. 

I just saw this whole divorce mini track as a way in the story for Abhi to find fuggy, that's it. So not needed.

nitarata thumbnail
I was confused enough reading updates about this divorce thing that I didn't bother to watch to clear my doubts. But yeah, CVs have just twisted things according to their convenience. They are as clueless as Abhi when it comes to what's going on in the story.😆
The team believed Abhi would not entertain them but support Tannu while he was shouting to be with Pragya (and hence they put up drama) and after churning him in their drama, now they expect him to not support Tannu!! 

I think if anything will save AbhiGya, it would be Abhi's intuition to do the right thing at the last moment. 

That pissing thing- I guess it's a double meaning between- pissed off and peesing (like peesna- grinding)...

Abhi has been having way too many double meaning lines though.. Noticed some in the few AbhIGya scenes I saw!

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Who called Abhi?  By deduction, it must be the cop who was arrest Purab and Akash.  When Abhi answered his cell, it was an unknown number because he didn't mention any name.  

I doubt Aliya has any ideas to help Abhi in Tanu exposure, Tia. I don't think she called him.  He didn't see her there too.  Only Pragya did.

Aliya will come with more revenge now.  They could have sent her away for kidnapping, swimming pool, and hitting BB at her wedding.

In last week's epi they were talking about killing BB and punishment for that. I think sending Aliya away to Australia and not to prison may also have to do with bringing BB back.  I'm assuming CV's will bring back BB.  If Pragya sent her to prison, and BB came back, she'll look bad and Aliya will go more crazy for sending her to prison for something she didn't do. I'm guessing that's why this Australia plan.  It suits the story. 
nitarata thumbnail
 Aalu sort of stayed out of it in that scene. And later on, she exposed herself too easy. When she came back from jail, she was determined to destroy Abhi but was cautious about falling prey by taking steps in haste. And now she confessed every crime aloud. Although Aalu has the guts to talk like that, she slipped bad. What if all this is her plot and she will emerge as someone who was investigating TaKhil..?

Yes the Australian break seems to be for Shikha's honeymoon, but then Aalu will be back soon for sure by the time Tannu-Pragya stuff reaches a peak. So she may help Abhi big time then, and actually get into his good books.

Just a theory.
Edited by -Tia- - 7 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
I read the actress who was talked for BB's role (Kajol) took up another soap. So I don't know about BB entering the show soon.
The cops wanted to arrest Purab and Aakash though. If they were apprehensive about arresting Abhi's folks, why would they try to arrest without giving them a chance to explain. Abhi had to ask for some time to talk to them..

And Abhi also had to talk to commissioner to make those policemen let his folks go. 

nitarata thumbnail
One more thing in favour of my Aalu's plot theory.. She called Abhi "Bhai", not as the hateful sounding Abhishek Mehra.. She also was 'sad' crying..unlike her 'anger' tears.
Oh well let's see.
nitarata thumbnail

Some expressions on Shabz as Abhi are reminiscent of Milind when he got romantic. Old memories.😳
Edited by -Tia- - 7 years ago