**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** - Page 44

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Whoa, OMG, and Yay, I loved Abhi today.πŸ˜†
From sadness to romance to humor to anger - king of navarasas, he is!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

I really loved how they played the love me - love me not game. That was pretty good script - using a simple game to bring them closer and romance. Abhi was so eager like a child. You're cheating πŸ˜†. Reminded me of kuch kuch hota hain dialog.

It was a simple hug but it was awesomely done. As a couple, Tisha are superb. This is Shabir's AT, so I'll stick to Shabir only.😊When Pragya backed off from her confession, I loved how he didn't get mad but become funny. He said in dreams she can't do anything.

His eyes. The way they spoke to her about his feelings when he as on the bed and she ran to the couch was so cute. Loved that scene so much.

He sais he'll remember this scene forever.😭That means something is going to happen??πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

100% agree with you but what I am curious is him stressing "I always love my Fuggy"
And asking if Fuggy loves me back..

That dhokla scene was sooo sooo cute. The way he held the plate behind and walked - that was stylish. He called her hey. The way he held her arm. He makes it look so easy. BTW, he looks so good in orange.πŸ˜†

I'm really loving this soft Abhi. Where did he come from? Where was he hiding? I still remember I used to be scared of him in the early days of their marriage. I used to stare at the screen like how can a hero be like this. I used to think he's the villian in the show. Miths, did I break the rules by saying this??

And now I'm like how sweet he is. A man with so many emotions. That's why I like Shabir.πŸ˜†

The dhokla scene surprised me.
I was a bit shocked actually when he pulled Robin and said you said may have to kiss his hand because he made it..

I don't know why but I was shocked..
Originally posted by ShaNchi

Love, Love, Happy Love for yesterday's episode..
Abhi you are so cute, wish to see your smile as like this always..

He is so confident in expressing his love for Fuggy..

He is magical to her, I liked the way how she said I Love You to him by seeing his face..

That pillar scene when the camera goes away from them and again comes closer to them, that moment the look and style of Abhi was Awesome..
Not only that overall PILLAR scene Rocked Today, Loved all Abhi's expressions..

His Husky Voice today while speaking to her, the way he romantically smell the flower vase, the wink, followed by the way he relax on the bed cupboard, his dialogues and finally closing HIS eyes hugging the pillow with a cute smile and moved slightly down in the cupboard, EVERYTHING Cuteness overloaded..

Shabir your expressions are so so Adorable..As like always you Nailed it..⭐️⭐️

Feel like a COMPLETE Epi todayπŸ‘

Yes yes yes!!

Loved him to have control over the situation even when she tried to retract the confession...
He made it cute though she tried to spoil it..Edited by -HappyLove - 7 years ago
Originally posted by anishapoudel

nowadays tanu exposed or not doesnt matter she is ignore to everyone abhi dont care 4 her nor he is talking abt baby nor anything thats strange why she at home what she will do now whatever her marriage to abhi will not happen staying as baby mother look like some big this tanu will do she herself will get exposed no one can save her i think not going by this accident tanu will do something to get exposed this accodent not something

Right Anu..
She will do something herself and get caught in front of Abhi..
Originally posted by ShaNchi

Precap something interesting, not immediately but Monday episode is to help Abhi in future..

Revealing TaKhil plan to Sarla ma, interesting.. And Sarla ma reacting infront of Abhi, I am keeping my positive vibes, Hope for something good😊

Accidnet I am waiting for..
Precap.. Takhil will escape easily because Abhi stil doesn't doubt them together...
Originally posted by -HappyLove

The dhokla scene surprised me.
I was a bit shocked actually when he pulled Robin and said you said may have to kiss his hand because he made it..

I don't know why but I was shocked..

Designer dhoklas...πŸ˜†

I think Abhi was trying to make Pragya relax with that kissing Robin's hand line. He meant it as a joke just to make her laugh.  Maybe this is the first time we're seeing him be this way with Pragya in front of everyone??
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Accidnet I am waiting for..
Precap.. Takhil will escape easily because Abhi stil doesn't doubt them together...

Maybe the accident won't have be anything big. Like no memory loss or injuries, or anything.  Maybe Sarla ma will expose takhil and thats it!! 
Just a Try😊 

Edited by ShaNchi - 7 years ago

Maybe the accident won't have be anything big. Like no memory loss or injuries, or anything. Maybe Sarla ma will expose takhil and thats it!!

Hmm may be.. But read a spoiler sterday which says she will lose her eye sight..
Losing eyesight? That's sad.  But may not mean separation??