**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** - Page 42

Posted: 7 years ago
Not 1 episode but he rocked all 6 episode this week..
Loved him to the core... 👏

But I think something worse is waiting for us..
It is COMPLETE ABHi's Week..WOW He Nailed it..👏
Cool Shabir, HIS looks in today's episode with that Orange Tee, KILLER Look⭐️
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Not 1 episode but he rocked all 6 episode this week..
Loved him to the core... 👏

But I think something worse is waiting for us..
Rishu what worse they can show now . They can't show Pragya die n all as she is the lead. Also all assuming she is dead n she comes with new identity that too shown with Mogambo makeover only the thing they can show is Pragya memory loss or fake memory loss drama to catch Tanu.
Originally posted by ShaNchi

It is COMPLETE ABHi's Week..WOW He Nailed it..👏
Cool Shabir, HIS looks in today's episode with that Orange Tee, KILLER Look⭐️
This week was superb. Abhi Rocked as always. 
Whoa, OMG, and Yay, I loved Abhi today. 😆
From sadness to romance to humor to anger - king of navarasas, he is!!😆👏 

I really loved how they played the love me - love me not game.  That was pretty good script - using a simple game to bring them closer and romance. Abhi was so eager like a child. You're cheating 😆. Reminded me of kuch kuch hota hain dialog.  

It was a simple hug but it was awesomely done. As a couple, Tisha are superb. This is Shabir's AT, so I'll stick to Shabir only. 😊 When Pragya backed off from her confession, I loved how he didn't get mad but become funny. He said in dreams she can't do anything. 

His eyes. The way they spoke to her about his feelings when he as on the bed and she ran to the couch was so cute. Loved that scene so much. 

He sais he'll remember this scene forever.😭 That means something is going to happen??😭😆
Prani.. Memory loss or fake memory loss?

End of Mogambo but still AbhiGya apart?
That dhokla scene was sooo sooo cute. The way he held the plate behind and walked - that was stylish. He called her hey. The way he held her arm. He makes it look so easy. BTW, he looks so good in orange. 😆

I'm really loving this soft Abhi. Where did he come from? Where was he hiding? I still remember I used to be scared of him in the early days of their marriage. I used to stare at the screen like how can a hero be like this. I used to think he's the villian in the show. Miths, did I break the rules by saying this??

And now I'm like how sweet he is. A man with so many emotions. That's why I like Shabir.😆
Edited by Cerealgirl - 7 years ago
😆

No Prani.. U dint break rules..

Constructive criticism is allowed... What you said isn't a criticism actually.
A complement in disguise to shabir...

Regarding his softness... We never got to see Abhi expressing in love. He confessed but they seperated.
She came back but as a different woman.

So isn't this the first time Abhi said "I love you" and even showed it?
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Prani.. Memory loss or fake memory loss?

End of Mogambo but still AbhiGya apart?

Not sure what's going to stop their union, Rishu. I don't think it'll be a memory loss or even if its is maybe for a short time. 

It could be like Pragya is injured and he'll take care. This time, he'll be the one to be there for Pragya in her troubles, I think.  

Whatvever it is, it'll be good track, I feel.
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Not sure what's going to stop their union, Rishu. I don't think it'll be a memory loss or even if its is maybe for a short time.

It could be like Pragya is injured and he'll take care. This time, he'll be the one to be there for Pragya in her troubles, I think.

Whatvever it is, it'll be good track, I feel.

Hmm.. What ever it is..
I am sure it's not Tanu exposure to Abhi 😆