Kumkum Bhagya

**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** - Page 36

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Aalu punishment is staying away from family..

Really? As if she cares.. A few minutes back till Abhi entered she was showing how much the family means to her..

I wish Abbi talked back against dadi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
What a day has come.
The princess of the house is being thrown out by the securities πŸ‘
She deserves more Abhi..
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Abhi gets 10/10 this week..
ShaNchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sameer Posted a pic in Insta..
To chill usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ShaNchi thumbnail
This one Family Pic😊

Edited by ShaNchi - 7 years ago
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode was a bit hard for me.  I get sensitive abour bro-sis relationships. It's not supposed to be this way. When I started watching the show, I used to see Abhi-Aliya's relationship and feel wow, I can't believe a brother is willing to marry someone for revenge because his sister asked. 

Later when Aliya came to know Abhi fixed BB's marriage with Purab, their relationship became strained. It bothered me so much that the central plot of this story is broken bro-sis relationship.  Abhi's feelings today are not just anger. There was so much self-blame, guilt, frustration, loneliness, and love in his voice. 

The story attracted me to the show. How can there be peace in abhigya's relationship when there's so much hatred from his sister on her sister? What I really loved today was Abhi and Pragya consoling each other about each other's sister sitting on the bed. The bond between them, inspite of Aliya's hatred and BB's death is really something. IDK if it can happen in real life, but that scene was quite mature. 
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Mat kaho mujhe bhai - Abhi's line. That broke my heart, yaara.  How much that must have heart.😭

Commissioner, someone in my house has committed so many crimes. Please come and arrest.😲  So straight forward of him. Takes guts to do something like this. But he didn't get his way. 
ShaNchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Mat kaho mujhe bhai - Abhi's line. That broke my heart, yaara.  How much that must have heart.😭

Commissioner, someone in my house has committed so many crimes. Please come and arrest.😲  So straight forward of him. Takes guts to do something like this. But he didn't get his way. 

That's Abhi Prani..

He is one who will have that Guts..

Whoever it is HE will be on TRUTH side..thats what I like in him..Hr dont give a damn whoever the people is..

But sadly HIS people are  putting him in dark OR planning to take revenge on him..
Cerealgirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShaNchi

This one Family Pic😊

Kanchi, that kid in the swimming pool, is that Shabbo?

ShaNchi thumbnail
No Prani..
I think he is Shabir's Sister's son..

The guy with him is Shabir's Brother