Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What ever it is Prani.. now i want the old Abhi back... the bad ass.. I want him to call the shots.. play the cards correctly..
But i dnt want him back to the sulking mode and taking a back seat.. 

If he knows the truth or hez getting the doubts ... what ever it is.. I want the Abhi from may the kidnapping track back as we are going to have Neels entry.. 

I want Abhi actively defending PRagya than accidently wen Neels starts his drama or what ever.. 

Edited by Sowmii_cutiee - 7 years ago
anishapoudel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

bold - yes, maybe. Maybe she told Abhi everything and didn't tell dadi and team about it. That would be a total surprise.πŸ‘πŸΌI'll he so happy if that's the case.

If Sarla ma can talk, she'll tell the truth to Abhi.

I want somebody, anybody, even Robin to tell the truth to Abhi.

nowadays robin is giving hint abt tabu might be robin I will happy even it is dog also πŸ˜†
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

What ever it is Prani.. now i want the old Abhi back... the bad ass.. I want him to call the shots.. play the cards correctly..

But i dnt want him back to the sulking mode and taking a back seat.. 

If he knows the truth or hez getting the doubts ... what ever it is.. I want the Abhi from may the kidnapping track back as we are going to have Neels entry.. 

I want Abhi actively defending PRagya than accidently wen Neels starts his drama or what ever.. 

Me too, Sowmi! I want the real Abhi back. I miss his humor, his style, his dialogs!!πŸ˜›

Tanu is baaad for him. He's lost in that baby duty, etc. Enough of that lie! 

I want the story to move forward out into next phase of their life! Maybe Neel coming back we'll have a repeat of the kidnapping track where only abhigya are together, but I want the baby truth to come out first if that happens. 
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Me too, Sowmi! I want the real Abhi back. I miss his humor, his style, his dialogs!!πŸ˜›

Tanu is baaad for him. He's lost in that baby duty, etc. Enough of that lie! 

I want the story to move forward out into next phase of their life! Maybe Neel coming back we'll have a repeat of the kidnapping track where only abhigya are together, but I want the baby truth to come out first if that happens. 

May be Abhi might be connecting the dots and if at all Neel kidnaps Pragya . Abhi can go rescue her and in that Process he may come to knw the complete truth and after coming back Abhigya can bot put up an act and throw Tanu out.. 

what ever happens.. nowi want to see Abhi calling the shots and both Abhi n Pragya working together like Kidnaping track.. 

abhigyainlove thumbnail

Welcome, Adoora!  I'm Prani.

Hi, Prani! Thank you!😊
Btw, It's Adhora!😳
abhigyainlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaNchi

Welcome Adoora..

I am Kanchana...

Have fun here😊

Hi, Kanchana! Thank you!😊
& I'm Adhora!😳
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have some questions:

</div><div>Does Abhi know she's fuggy?

In the precap he asked her to blink if she loved him. Is he falling in love with mugambo😲?

Will he ask Pragya why she stopped tabhi wedding?

I don't think he's going to get mad at Pragya and team after Tanu exposure.πŸ˜•

Hey Prani..

Abhi knows Pragya cares for him..
He knows she does anything to make him happy..
He knows she doesn't do bad to him...

He called her Mogambo because she didn't have the things I said but now when he knows all this..
Is she Mogambo still to him?

I don't think so...

Regarding Why Abhi wants Pragya to accept love..
Many people told him Pragya loves him, he wants to hear it from her.. May be because he fells good..

Basically Abhi's love is not like Pragya's. It's not too selfless.. He wants it to be both sides unlike Pragya who don't mind loving him one side all her life..

Depends upon how Tanu will be exposed.
I belive he will expose and will get angry on Pragya and team...Edited by -HappyLove - 7 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
I was just thinking what if the cctv was not found after everyone left to mandap?

Abhi was getting married to Tanu who is cheating him...

His best friend - was standing silently not able to stop the marriage. He was ready to see Abhi get married to a woman who is cheating him but wasn't ready to tell Abhi the truth..

His brother - who keeps telling Abhi did so much for him wasn't able to stop Abhi from taking pheras with the woman who is cheating him..

His dadi - he can do anything for her. Nothing in the world is more important than her to him. She wanted to leave him if he gets married to Tanu but she did nothing except stand and watch while he was taking responsibility to something he is not responsible for...

His wife - he repeatedly told her how he doesn't want to do what he is doing, he told her what he wants and what he doesn't want. Instead of stopping him or telling him the truth. She encouraged him and praised him for the so called reaponsibilty he is taking.

What sin Abhi did to deserve these people?
Doesn't he deserve more?

They might have won against Tanu by stopping Abhi's marriage with her but they lost as a friend, dadi, brother and wife.
It was luck that saved him...if luck wasn't on his side he would have been the husband of a cheater.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
I was rewatching last week episodes before deleting and I feel so bad for Abhi 😭

He is like a one man army
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Love the precap..

Not because he is flirting but because he dint give up...