Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

BDSAH epi update 25 April 2016

ice-cold IF-Dazzler
ice-cold
ice-cold

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
BDSAH written update 25 April 2016 :

At the alien agency :
Agent x asks questions. Bhairu says that agent x is not less than an alien. Bhairu giri saves the scene. 
The agents tell To manav that they have found Alien footprint in sunshine colony and since he was in Army he has idea about country 's security.If they support aliens they would have to give explanation and pay heavily for it. Agents have a doubt and they decide to keep an eye on sunshine colony and ghotalas. 

At bhatt house... 
Bhairugiri.She is acting crazy. Bhavna gives her a work to find her jhumka. She's acting crazy. Bhavna tells bhadresh about what all happened at alien agency. 

At ghotala house 
Varsha crying.Sharad is trying to console by telling that it might be. 212. Hemant says it Maybe 2015.Varsha cries more. Sharad asks Varsha to pray to Patthar wale bhagwan.
At Bhatt house :
Bhavna tells about  bahut badi keemat if aliens are found at sunshine colony by agents. Bhairugiri. Bhavna is about to throw the Lamp on bhairu . She sends her to search jhumka inside the fridge.
They are scared about the punishment. 

Ohja and Ronnie discuss about what happened in the agency. Manav is worried about the security and ghotalas too. He is confused. All are wondering Wat will happen if they go against the law and support aliens.

Varsha and sharad decide to leave the colony because the colony wale will fall into trouble. Hemant giri.. They plan to escape the next morning. 

Colony walon ki meeting at one of their houses. Bhairu is searching Jhumke under the sofa in the background . Ronnie wants to speak but no one allows him.all are thinking Wat to do.To help ghotalas or not. Manav says their children will fall into trouble too if they support aliens . Bhairu giri. Ronnie scolds and takes the decision on what they can do. 

Rastogi  chakki pis raha hai. Baccha party has trapped him. Mitesh gives the news about alien agency coming to sunshine colony. Varsha Asks for bhavna. Mitesh and padma ask Rastogi to call the agency and tell them that he got the proof about alien and ghotalas. phas gaya re rastogi Varsha gives letter to Mitesh telling that it has to be given to vasant when he comes. Rastogi calls alien agency. 

Ghotalas are ready to escape. Bit of ghotalagiri by hemant. Nothing much. They decide to go to mandir near bandra.They have called a taxi. Driver is going mad. Thanks to ghotalagiri. 

Colony ppl ring the bell of Ghotala house. No response. Chandraban tells a Poem.Bhavna comes and informs that bhairu ordered for New fridge because the jhumke was not found in their fridge. 
Bhavna finds the key. She knew where Ghotalas kept the key. 

They enter the house. Nobody is here. Bhairu tells about the letter given by Varsha for vasant.Bhairugiri. Bhavna asks her to send the letter. 

Precap :Vasant is back! 
Premalata enters. Vasant has got married to her. Varsha and rest of them have vacated the house. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasantvarshaKrish58coolhi1988

Krish58 IF-Sizzlerz
Krish58
Krish58

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for update barfi okay so epi..is leading towards second marriage but then still que.. Remains ke who is that dead alien... Okay when colonywala deiceds their decision manav a bit tensed though he said ke in future their children will be in trouble...
Okay for me dialouge of day was what varsha told.
' mein apne bacche ki salamati ki dua maangke kisi aur ke bacche ki maut ki dua kaise maang sakti..hoon..khudgarzh nahi ho sakti mein woh bhi toh kisi ka bachha hai..

Rupali di u  nailed the scene.. Pura epi..apne naam kar liya with this dialogue ...

Okay from tomm..new track gonna start and as usual all colony men will be after the new lady... Hope to have some ghotalagiri, and bhairugiri..

Par what about manav secret  CVS people almost April OS gonna over and Ab mujeh nahi lagta ki by pritesh through koi secret nikle GA as woh log rustogi ko mamu banna rahe hai

But today varsha dialogue was mmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasantvarsha

vasantvarsha Groupbie
vasantvarsha
vasantvarsha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
the only thing i dont want to happen in this track tho is some stupid competition between varsha and the new wife!!Angry that would be just annoying! i just want some cute vava scenes!!!!Day Dreaming
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update. OK episode but good act by bhairu Hemant and Varsha. Agent q is really cute and am glad they got agency ppl back again. Only thing is y just two agents in entire agency. I was bit unhappy about manav yday but CVS showed right way about morals and security. Y two wives track in between. Now lajo aunty and pritesh again gayab along with Lisa. The kids r trapping rastogi or helping I don't get it.overall OK episode. Manav secret looks like postponed. 
Krish58 IF-Sizzlerz
Krish58
Krish58

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

Thanks for update. OK episode but good act by bhairu Hemant and Varsha. Agent q is really cute and am glad they got agency ppl back again. Only thing is y just two agents in entire agency. I was bit unhappy about manav yday but CVS showed right way about morals and security. Y two wives track in between. Now lajo aunty and pritesh again gayab along with Lisa. The kids r trapping rastogi or helping I don't get it.overall OK episode. Manav secret looks like postponed. 
Well ithink di about manav they wanted show like he is not saying ke ghotalas ko colony se nikalo but we have also to think about children n their security.. I think this they wanted to show..even i was also like why manav is saying this...
Krish58 IF-Sizzlerz
Krish58
Krish58

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Agar cvs plan kar raha hai hai kisi aur ka chracter bigaad ne ki ..i will really kill this cvs people
coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Barfi for written update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krish58

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Krishu we can only crib at murder of characters but can't do anything as at the end it's in director or script hand. They already know where to take story and just dragging as it's still enjoyable. OK I was watching video and half understood about dead alien. Sharad thinks he could be 212. But varsha is still familiar with her 2015 alien look Na so she must be sure that dead alien is not her son. Did this part clear or not.

Go to top