Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
WOW!! Beautiful  story dear... loved it ...
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os though Rk is justified in the sense pf sullu but he is wrong too in the sense of madhu poor innocent girl is always going to be hurt either from her brother or her husband
 anyways thanks for pm nice to see u back in full form with back to back os love them all !!
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh ho..this rk..he is like the rk of enigma,😕😕😕 confusing the hell out of us 😆😆😆 ...but lazy dear, when i was reading the story i felt like madhu was not fair to not to believe her brother 😕😕😕...she seemed soo naive ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
 i did wanted to read the confrontation u said would happen when she would knew the truth ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it, di. Awesome OS!
Sullu deserves the torture.  Having an affair with our besty's gf. He doesn't deserve a friend like RK.  Let him suffer for some more time. 
RK was ecstatic when he came to know Madhu had a crush on him but stayed away from her becos she was his best friend's sis. Aw...a real gem. 
His first plan was to marry her.😛
Ok, this guy is gonna go down on his knees when Madhu comes to know of his love game. Would love to see that. She may not believe it even if RK himself confesses. She may think he is playing some sort of game with her. She is too innocent for her own good. 
Thoroughly enjoyed the OS.
Thanks for the PM.

RISHBALASS thumbnail
Beautiful story.
Thanks for the pm.
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Thanks for the pm :-)
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Incredible piece..I loved it..!! The rk here knows wht he's doing.. Wht can happen.. & how he will correct it.. He has clear approach of reality.. & he has clear idea of his love for her, her irrevocable love for him & his revenge fr sultan..!! Tnxx fr pmm
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful os..
thanks for pm dear
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Awesome OS n such an AWESOME RK... Madhu is too innocent to handle or maybe too lovesick... But we should give RK the credit for making her trust him sooo much... BEAUTIFUL OS... waiting for more...