Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishabala OS : Love Game

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

furorealan2Paturirshraddataranglolaamberheerprem123mtmrfPonochkachinki121Aprnaaang_135ssingh28Eccentriclovejinnijiheeeen22sonamcoorgigirlsamija83lololaila1an_khush0812meera_02_82jar.shradNesanshekiRadhika_GchitraPPqwert207lovRishbalagantapragnajariyanshiPOULOMI22sharu1109potatos1234bar12vivi2013karamukkuSelvakumarimsusheelaammyicycoolsydysuper_boyswetha2204alinazasnehalatasss333kainturakirandonottulipbaldDVDfannshibanipaminiritzsubu1204parimaniyapoojitha96ashitha235cuterockstarARMBzelja89omama_razaaravindam100moumita.madhukUniquePrincessradhaddkeerthiprasadJDTKPDewdivzTinku16RijaMalikjanu2006Anntempletonvishtirishbalamanna43Rksuperstarveni7842Natalya_bediHaya1022bmwshruthi14chiki143candle_lightharini_ankitashaw1996PrettyliarsSreeRKsangeet6690revti21mahimeshaAnny90gurtimuskaankrazy4kashpari_goyalvidu87.logsMRS.SSOGOODLUCKANGELsarozzsaakhi01crazyloveyCrazy_Arshik.atrina75EfOrEnVyJyorajInsaneniyuvasavi_srivishuvmadhumeandyousapnaf52arorasurbhisilverfireuma88karamjeetCold-Fire.Harini.vrindaguptapiaviviandsenazariya123Desire6shasha1989HanishadeviShwePooSheDevilananya2010-Chipper-Treat-CroppedHorizon.sanghita0000Mona_90madhurishBon_Vivant-QueenlyChitra-flora212...Seema...

swetha2204 Senior Member
swetha2204
swetha2204

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Awesome Awesome Awesome in every sense..
Loved this unique RK

Very happy with your back to back OS updates .. Loving it...
Thanks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

book.worm

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Wow! One more OS... That too on a single day... Thank u thank u so much dear... 
See, how active is our forum after your come back... All r back here just to read ur stories... U r the heart of this forum! Love u my rock star!

Truly a brilliant story dear...
Loved it so much... 
Aww...this madhu is such an innocent baby... But i m so glad rk didnt play with her or make a mockery of her love... He just wanted to take his revenge on his friend for hurting him & betraying him... For a moment i felt like... Rk's love for sulthan is more deeper than for madhu thats y he felt so hurt... Lol
I was literally rolfing at one place... Where Rk tells to sultan that it was his pyaari sister who let him know abt his secret affair with his girlfrnd... Lol! Like Rk said... Madhu did a good thing by bringing the truth to light so that rishbala got together! 
What sultan did was so wrong... If he really liked dips then he could have told that to rk... But its not love too... It was all sex... Why the hell he wanna f**k his close frnd's GF?? 
But then i kinda liked this sultan.. Just for his protective nature towards his little sister... He doesn't want her to get hurt in Rk's revenge game... But then it proves he doesnt know his close frnd well... That he can never hurt an innocent girl... The frnd who didnt show any interest to Madhu in spite of knowing her secret cruch for him... He didnt take advantage as valued sultan's frndship... He was so loyal to him... Then how will he hurt her to take revenge on him? Sultan shld think all that & stop worrying for his little sister... Bcos she knows her rk better than him!
Aww... Thats so sweet of Rk when he said he will make her his in a respectful way! 
Haha... He didnt trust himself... Above all her didnt trust her... She was desperate that he makes love to her...lol... I found this madhu so cute & sweet... 
Loved the last part so much... Would have loved it even more if u had continued showing some more of Rk's revenge game... Make madhu hurt sultan... Then Rk telling the truth & begging on his knees to earn her forgiveness... Then their first anniversary & their babies... Lol! But u have ended it sweetly...
God! I cant get enough of ur writings read... I just wanna read more & more of ur stories... 
Keep penning down all ur imaginations dear... Thanks!

Edited by madhurish - 25 April 2016 at 12:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RijaMalikvishuvkaramjeetBon_Vivantbook.worm

lovRishbala Groupbie
lovRishbala
lovRishbala

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Res unres 
Awesome is loved it in every sense
Didn't had the guts to read the previous os SORRY
Because I don't like rishbala with sad ending
And loving this back to back os
Rk was very much right in his decision and as he loved sultan as a family but he betrayed him
Madhu is so innocent that rk was bound to fall her
Rk loves madhu unconditionally 
Love rishbalaSmile

Edited by lovRishbala - 25 April 2016 at 11:51am

book.worm

poojitha96 Senior Member
poojitha96
poojitha96

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
awesome story loved it. loved the way rishbala loved each other 

book.worm

k.atrina75 IF-Dazzler
k.atrina75
k.atrina75

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Oops I forgot to unrestricted it.. I was so lost in Reading your other stories these days.. 
OK so this was one surprise and a total roller coaster rode in that you didn't reveal RK's side till the end.. Even though I knew he couldn't be that treacherous as to use Madhu that badly but still the mystery was there till the end.. 

Well this story was more on RK-sultan chemistry.. LOL and it was such a fun.. I pitied sultan when he found Madhu with RK in the room.. And I was scared of RK that he might hurt  her.. Then that final scene when Ria hints at him and he is ready to follow.. I was like No No No.. How can you do this RK.. ROFL 
But thank goodness he didn't betray his wife.. 

Well still feel pity for Sultan.. I think it's long and he should forgive his best friend, specially after how he has already made Sultans life a good hell in its own way.. LOL 

I wish I could ask for a part 2 when Sultan would drown in guilt when he comes to know about the truth.. And also reunion of the two friends Embarrassed

Edited by k.atrina75 - 30 April 2016 at 8:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvbook.wormmadhurish

Tinku16 Senior Member
Tinku16
Tinku16

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Clap wow v v beautiful n out of the world...rk is v different but madhu is just adorable...u gave the best treat today...

book.worm

arorasurbhi IF-Rockerz
arorasurbhi
arorasurbhi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Superb OS... loved it...

book.worm

Go to top