Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do you think Kangana would withhold proof against HR if she had any?? (Page 4)

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
At this point, when so much mud has been thrown at Kangana, knowing her - if she had even a minute amount of proof, then she wouldn't have withheld it all. 

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I am torn. I think any rational person would not have taken it to this point without believing they could inflict serious damage to the other side.  Not necessarily proof of what she is saying just damage to Hrithik and/or someone he cares about she expects/expected to hold him in check but she doesn't seem like the kind of person to hold back now that his side is leaking (unless it's so awful even she is scared to reveal itLOL) So if she has it, what is she waiting for? If she has nothing, I don't understand why at least Rangoli or the lawyer wouldn't be trying to walk her back from the brink... Truly I don't know but I lean toward the emails telling truth and this whole episode being an instance of her feeling confident in a moment of incompetence. I think she has nothing. I think it's possible she knows something about him / family he doesn't want known but hope not - I'm exhausted from all this scandal.  I do not think she has any proof of a relationship. 
adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

I am not a Kangana supporter or anything, but I support the truth, so I cannot stand one sided evidence and people forming opinions based on it.

Kangana has agreed to meet the cops and the date of the meet is April 30. It's not like she is running away. So you can do with some waiting before going bonkers name-calling her.

Moreover, she is a working woman and was busy with her movies and endorsement commitments. This case isn't first priority for her, she isn't the one who filed a lawsuit. Hrithik did, so the onus lies on him to allege and onus would then lie on her to defend herself, which she will.

If she is unable to, the skeleton will be out of the closet anyway and then you can bash her all you like. Heck, I'll join you guys in criticizing her actions if she is proved to be wrong.
I agree I will bash her, if I think she is wrong. I'm waiting for the right time to bash atleast one of themLOL...right now just playing the watching game...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SELINA_MV

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
The only big claim by kangna and strong claim to be precise  was that Hrithik hacked her email id and send those mails to himself or deleted the mails. She failed to prove this stance, where is the proof of her claim based on which she filed a case at him as a counter to his legal notice ? Moreover, her claims of the paris engagement and him having an affair with him must have big enough proofs to shock the whole media lane, instead she releases a stupid picture with 100 edits and fake effects which again proves that her lawyer is sillier and much more dumb than she is.

Hrithik's divorce and his previous link ups are always dragged in to defend kangna's plight, but is that even logical ? If he had fallen for say Barbara or even kareena, does that instantly mean that he would for sure fall for a psychopathic and ill mouthed kangna too ? then this can also make me say that because in her past kangna had fallen for father pancholi , there is a possibility that kangna had affairs with every other old aged fatherly men in the industry, but that is not how it works.

Hrithik's past life and the way he handled everything ensuring zero stain at his image is a good proof that he is not a person to jump into a huge controversy unless he was confident with solid evidence and indeed sure that this time he is right and will win the battle. On the other hand, everytime Hrithik's legal side has thrown up an evidence or claim, all kangna and her lawyer did is release lame statements like Hrithik is jobless, Hrithik wants to stain her image, or something foolish like kangna does not care about her body and she is proud of her nudes and her horny desires. Why the hell do people think that such statements from a known and popular celeb should be respected and indeed worshiped just because she has some national awards ( which has not got her any support by the way ) or just because she has a bloated ego and a much more bloated and infected mouth ?

Initially the forum was filled with kangna supporters, starting from Hrithik's thumb to his mirror, his tweets, his marriage, his father hood, everything he did was dissected, claims like he is exposed and this is gonna be history when a small town outsider successful woman took a stand were made. Now i just see only two of those people arguing with every body in every thread and trying to prove that Kangna is innocent and she is a woman.

I am sorry to say that being a woman myself, i find it utter shameful that Kangna calls herself a woman and people even worship her womanhood ( no offense to fans )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SELINA_MV

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

Originally posted by ponymo

I am not a Kangana supporter or anything, but I support the truth, so I cannot stand one sided evidence and people forming opinions based on it.

Kangana has agreed to meet the cops and the date of the meet is April 30. It's not like she is running away. So you can do with some waiting before going bonkers name-calling her.

Moreover, she is a working woman and was busy with her movies and endorsement commitments. This case isn't first priority for her, she isn't the one who filed a lawsuit. Hrithik did, so the onus lies on him to allege and onus would then lie on her to defend herself, which she will.

If she is unable to, the skeleton will be out of the closet anyway and then you can bash her all you like. Heck, I'll join you guys in criticizing her actions if she is proved to be wrong.

I agree I will bash her, if I think she is wrong. I'm waiting for the right time to bash atleast one of themLOL...right now just playing the watching game...

Me too. LOL
Atomicbomb IF-Rockerz
Atomicbomb
Atomicbomb

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
KANGANA needs a submarine.

Ships at the bottom of the ocean.

Go to top