Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do you think Kangana would withhold proof against HR if she had any?? (Page 3)

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justmoi

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

See I believe both are withholding information and we do not know the truth. it just does not make sense, this case. 
What are they trying to prove ? Bottom line.  Kangana says she and Hrithik had a relationship, Hrithik says no. So why do they have to go to court and fight a public battle which is turning nasty every day and no one is winning. 

Kangana has a history of doing this. A simple google will bring it up. If Ajay Devgan is fighting this battle to clear his name it would make absolute sense. He is fighting for his public image as a family man, to keep his marriage and family intact and it makes sense. But Hrithik has already divorced when this came out. His childhood sweet heart and the mother of his kids. Most people suspect cheating on his side. His public image has already taken a beating, so why is he fighting so hard to make that this relationship is false ?

Should he do it to clear his name and does he have a right ? Absolutely. But that is not how it is done in BW. The public nature of this case and the court of law is very surprising and that too since both of them are currently single. I just don't understand and that is why I think BOTH are hiding something big and are yet to reveal it. 
So, let me get this straight if you're married you can stand up for yourself but if you're single anyone can throw false accusations around and you've got no business to try to stand up for yourself (for whatever reason) unless you're hiding something?? wow
I learn something newon this forum everyday.  

Ermm

It is not quite so simple as standing up for yourself in an image based industry like BW. What is Hrithik gaining from this public battle ? Every day one new tamasha, he said, she said. Battle fought in the media, over social media and it is not like Hrithik is coming across sympathetic only or people are taking his side. This has consequences. Things like his divorce which was hush hush and was over is being rehashed again. All talk about him is this. When is the last time you heard anything about Mohenjodaro ? Do you think the producer or director like any of this drama ?

If you don't think any of this is denting his image then I have a bridge to sell you. People bigger than him have had affairs with this very woman and what came out was gossip and blinds. You will never hear a word spoken by any of them. That is the way it is been historically handled in both BW and HW. So if "clearing his name"  when every single day this goes on is denting his image further is the only reason for him fighting this case so much is the reason you want to buy go ahead, but I am pretty sure there is something bigger or they would not go at each other like dogs in public. Make no mistake, the public nature of this is unprecedented. That is what makes this so unique and so unbelievable, 

He never ever wanted this. He wanted all of this to remain private. He wanted her to stop saying things like he is spying on me and slyly pursuing me. Knowing what she has emailed him he could only expect what she was saying in public to get worse if he didn't draw a line. Bullies do not stop if you don't stand up to them. She chose to make everything public. She thought she could make him blink but so far she hasn't. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

en1gma

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

See I believe both are withholding information and we do not know the truth. it just does not make sense, this case. 
What are they trying to prove ? Bottom line.  Kangana says she and Hrithik had a relationship, Hrithik says no. So why do they have to go to court and fight a public battle which is turning nasty every day and no one is winning. 

Kangana has a history of doing this. A simple google will bring it up. If Ajay Devgan is fighting this battle to clear his name it would make absolute sense. He is fighting for his public image as a family man, to keep his marriage and family intact and it makes sense. But Hrithik has already divorced when this came out. His childhood sweet heart and the mother of his kids. Most people suspect cheating on his side. His public image has already taken a beating, so why is he fighting so hard to make that this relationship is false ?

Should he do it to clear his name and does he have a right ? Absolutely. But that is not how it is done in BW. The public nature of this case and the court of law is very surprising and that too since both of them are currently single. I just don't understand and that is why I think BOTH are hiding something big and are yet to reveal it. 
So, let me get this straight if you're married you can stand up for yourself but if you're single anyone can throw false accusations around and you've got no business to try to stand up for yourself (for whatever reason) unless you're hiding something?? wow
I learn something newon this forum everyday.  

Ermm

It is not quite so simple as standing up for yourself in an image based industry like BW. What is Hrithik gaining from this public battle ? Every day one new tamasha, he said, she said. Battle fought in the media, over social media and it is not like Hrithik is coming across sympathetic only or people are taking his side. This has consequences. Things like his divorce which was hush hush and was over is being rehashed again. All talk about him is this. When is the last time you heard anything about Mohenjodaro ? Do you think the producer or director like any of this drama ?

If you don't think any of this is denting his image then I have a bridge to sell you. People bigger than him have had affairs with this very woman and what came out was gossip and blinds. You will never hear a word spoken by any of them. That is the way it is been historically handled in both BW and HW. So if "clearing his name"  when every single day this goes on is denting his image further is the only reason for him fighting this case so much is the reason you want to buy go ahead, but I am pretty sure there is something bigger or they would not go at each other like dogs in public. Make no mistake, the public nature of this is unprecedented. That is what makes this so unique and so unbelievable, 

He never ever wanted this. He wanted all of this to remain private. He wanted her to stop saying things like he is spying on me and slyly pursuing me. Knowing what she has emailed him he could only expect what she was saying in public to get worse if he didn't draw a line. Bullies do not stop if you don't stand up to them. She chose to make everything public. She thought she could make him blink but so far she hasn't. 

1. This is not new behavior on her part. She has affairs with men. IDK if they pursue her or she pursues them, but they seemed to be consensual even among the married men. We can say much about the morals of Kangana and the men she had affairs with, but it was not one sided. That is the history and pattern of behavior here. But so far no one has put a case on her nor has she gone crazy in public with court cases and allegations flying back and forth 

2. Hrithik is alleged to have affairs before,we only have rumors and gossip, not court cases. whatever animosity was between Suzy and Hrithik in private, we do not see it aired in public. Not a peep. Now we have this where Hrithik files a case and it gets fought nastily in public.

3. These people are not like us. If Kangana was bullying Hrithik there are ways to handle it. Words are not damaging. But court cases and wha is happening now will damage the image. They have teams who handle their image. They can sit and talk. Kangana would have done the same thing to other actors, how come we never heard a peep from any of them and IMO they are saving their image. Don't tell me Hrithik is brave to stand to a bully. At the cost of his image ? Please.

4. Hrithik is the kind of person who worked hard to get here. He is a starkid but he worked on his body, dancing, looks and acting just to make his debut. He has really worked for it and he is no fool. He must realize how his image is getting affected and how this affects his career. His people must realize too. The talk is only of this case, not of his movies. This is not good for any actor. So what is going on that this cannot be settled in private ? Something bigger is at stake between two parties more than he said she said IMO. The scale of this much animosity in public is just not done in BW to my knowledge. It just seems ridiculous. 

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
If she had any proof...band , baja baraat lelkar chadh jaati HR ke ooper...koi proof nahi hai..tab toh ye haal hai..

TeAmo_Messi

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

If she had any proof...band , baja baraat lelkar chadh jaati HR ke ooper...koi proof nahi hai..tab toh ye haal hai..

Woh toh bina sab ke bhi uske upar chadna chahti thi waise bhi.  LOL

Edited by TheBoss - 25 April 2016 at 4:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

en1gmaTeAmo_Messiblue-ice.

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Kangana has been bullshitting all along. I find it hard to believe that a woman like Kangy would withhold any proof if it could have benefited her case. She doesn't have any proof now and she never did. It's as simple as that. 
Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

That is what is intriguing to me BI. It's like poker. Either she is lying through her teeth that she has a good hand or she really does have a good hand as in proof. Don't know what to believe. 

What is clear is she is no mood to let this die. Neither is Hrithik. You would think even if she or he does not want it to end their people would want it to end. I mean how could Papa Roshan or Rangoli let this go on. Both their images are taking a beating here and I don't see both escaping unscathed. I would think both parties would meet and resolve this in private. But this is getting nastier by the day. I haven't seen divorces where lot of money was at stake and things like child custody in BW and HW fought this viciously. Nothing in this case makes normal sense. 

blue-ice.

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Totaly agree with you and even thought iam hrithik fan but in general why hrithik will do all this drama if he has relation with her .I ean most celeb have these kind of relation
and they can move without any probelm this will not hurn him at all but this is diffferent because this women talking shit to just create bad imagoe about him
to affect his image she is the one who talk to the media and start all this shit (SILLY BOYFRIEND WHO TAKE A3 FROM HERE ) and the film didnt even offer to Hrithi

so any ordinary person will do the same thing to clean his image but as you said hrithik has proof but she dont have anything only media talk

at the end of the day the truth will be out
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

That is what is intriguing to me BI. It's like poker. Either she is lying through her teeth that she has a good hand or she really does have a good hand as in proof. Don't know what to believe. 

What is clear is she is no mood to let this die. Neither is Hrithik. You would think even if she or he does not want it to end their people would want it to end. I mean how could Papa Roshan or Rangoli let this go on. Both their images are taking a beating here and I don't see both escaping unscathed. I would think both parties would meet and resolve this in private. But this is getting nastier by the day. I haven't seen divorces where lot of money was at stake and things like child custody in BW and HW fought this viciously. Nothing in this case makes normal sense. 

If Hrithik could go back in time and make a different choice about the legal notice, he might. But I think once Kangana released her first legal opus to the press he almost had no choice but to proceed to the end. She accused him of clumsily hiding a relationship, threats, and intimidation. All and sundry were convicting him as a misogynist manwh**e who had used and abused her. How could he possibly have backed away from that notice gracefully? 

I think the lawyer didn't know the truth (I hope - otherwise he should be disbarred) and Kangana thought she could get Hrithik to give up rather than fight in the mud. Rangoli? I don't know what to think about her anymore. 

Go to top