Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do you think Kangana would withhold proof against HR if she had any?? (Page 2)

nishaipkkdian Goldie
nishaipkkdian
nishaipkkdian

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by willina

inspite of the cropped out and zoomed out  picture, we still see a third shirt behind hrithik who is leaning in on them..so was it a threesome? were they indulging in a threesome??..LOL seriously kangana has lost it...relese your personal pics as a couple ...not some cropped out and edited picture from a party...

p.s..wont be surprised if this picture is photoshopped..just wait for 2 3 days

Honestly personal picture isnt enough to convince me. I have photos with my friends, friends girlfriends, friends wives, cousins, office staff and I probably have some with my maid, drivers wife and few others too. 

Yep, he even has a personal picture with DP, that mean he has a relationship with her.
They did not even acted together. Kangana and HR acted in two movies so it's not a surprise if there is a picture of them together.

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
See I believe both are withholding information and we do not know the truth. it just does not make sense, this case. 
What are they trying to prove ? Bottom line.  Kangana says she and Hrithik had a relationship, Hrithik says no. So why do they have to go to court and fight a public battle which is turning nasty every day and no one is winning. 

Kangana has a history of doing this. A simple google will bring it up. If Ajay Devgan is fighting this battle to clear his name it would make absolute sense. He is fighting for his public image as a family man, to keep his marriage and family intact and it makes sense. But Hrithik has already divorced when this came out. His childhood sweet heart and the mother of his kids. Most people suspect cheating on his side. His public image has already taken a beating, so why is he fighting so hard to make that this relationship is false ?

Should he do it to clear his name and does he have a right ? Absolutely. But that is not how it is done in BW. The public nature of this case and the court of law is very surprising and that too since both of them are currently single. I just don't understand and that is why I think BOTH are hiding something big and are yet to reveal it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I am not a Kangana supporter or anything, but I support the truth, so I cannot stand one sided evidence and people forming opinions based on it.

Kangana has agreed to meet the cops and the date of the meet is April 30. It's not like she is running away. So you can do with some waiting before going bonkers name-calling her.

Moreover, she is a working woman and was busy with her movies and endorsement commitments. This case isn't first priority for her, she isn't the one who filed a lawsuit. Hrithik did, so the onus lies on him to allege and onus would then lie on her to defend herself, which she will.

If she is unable to, the skeleton will be out of the closet anyway and then you can bash her all you like. Heck, I'll join you guys in criticizing her actions if she is proved to be wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaaganonymous39

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Either she shld come up wid solid proof or shut her mouth
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justmoi

See I believe both are withholding information and we do not know the truth. it just does not make sense, this case. 
What are they trying to prove ? Bottom line.  Kangana says she and Hrithik had a relationship, Hrithik says no. So why do they have to go to court and fight a public battle which is turning nasty every day and no one is winning. 

Kangana has a history of doing this. A simple google will bring it up. If Ajay Devgan is fighting this battle to clear his name it would make absolute sense. He is fighting for his public image as a family man, to keep his marriage and family intact and it makes sense. But Hrithik has already divorced when this came out. His childhood sweet heart and the mother of his kids. Most people suspect cheating on his side. His public image has already taken a beating, so why is he fighting so hard to make that this relationship is false ?

Should he do it to clear his name and does he have a right ? Absolutely. But that is not how it is done in BW. The public nature of this case and the court of law is very surprising and that too since both of them are currently single. I just don't understand and that is why I think BOTH are hiding something big and are yet to reveal it. 
So, let me get this straight if you're married you can stand up for yourself but if you're single anyone can throw false accusations around and you've got no business to try to stand up for yourself (for whatever reason) unless you're hiding something?? wow
I learn something newon this forum everyday.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

en1gma

Atomicbomb IF-Rockerz
Atomicbomb
Atomicbomb

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I don't know but this   imposter knows to   respect her privacy

Otherwise an actress sending explicit pictures to a stranger.

No leaks or selling it to tabloids.

Very thoughtful imposter.

Edited by Atomicbomb - 25 April 2016 at 11:43am
Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Originally posted by Justmoi

So, let me get this straight if you're married you can stand up for yourself but if you're single anyone can throw false accusations around and you've got no business to try to stand up for yourself (for whatever reason) unless you're hiding something?? wow
I learn something newon this forum everyday.  

Ermm

It is not quite so simple as standing up for yourself in an image based industry like BW. What is Hrithik gaining from this public battle ? Every day one new tamasha, he said, she said. Battle fought in the media, over social media and it is not like Hrithik is coming across sympathetic only or people are taking his side. This has consequences. Things like his divorce which was hush hush and was over is being rehashed again. All talk about him is this. When is the last time you heard anything about Mohenjodaro ? Do you think the producer or director like any of this drama ?

If you don't think any of this is denting his image then I have a bridge to sell you. People bigger than him have had affairs with this very woman and what came out was gossip and blinds. You will never hear a word spoken by any of them. That is the way it is been historically handled in both BW and HW. So if "clearing his name"  when every single day this goes on is denting his image further is the only reason for him fighting this case so much is the reason you want to buy go ahead, but I am pretty sure there is something bigger or they would not go at each other like dogs in public. Make no mistake, the public nature of this is unprecedented. That is what makes this so unique and so unbelievable, 

Edited by Justmoi - 25 April 2016 at 11:49am
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

I am not a Kangana supporter or anything, but I support the truth, so I cannot stand one sided evidence and people forming opinions based on it.

Kangana has agreed to meet the cops and the date of the meet is April 30. It's not like she is running away. So you can do with some waiting before going bonkers name-calling her.

Moreover, she is a working woman and was busy with her movies and endorsement commitments. This case isn't first priority for her, she isn't the one who filed a lawsuit. Hrithik did, so the onus lies on him to allege and onus would then lie on her to defend herself, which she will.

If she is unable to, the skeleton will be out of the closet anyway and then you can bash her all you like. Heck, I'll join you guys in criticizing her actions if she is proved to be wrong.
She refused to meet the police for a long time. She had initially agreed to meet them April 19 then cancelled. Even after she set April 30 date and her lawyer publicly confirmed it, she was wishy washy about it. (There were photographs published  I think in Mid-Day with headline about Kangana finally leaves house and a "source" is quoted saying sure she is planning to meet the police if not April 30 definitely a day or two after...She would have drug it out as long as possible and may still). All that while the investigation was essentially at a standstill and her story stood and was repeated without his side being heard. It was at that point the forensic report and emails started leaking and the other side started being heard.  Why do her defenders not see how incredibly dirty she has played? Why would she ever help the investigation when she knows she is lying? She wouldn't until forced to. 
She chose to make the fight public, she chose to publicly accuse him of terrible things, and then wanted him to wait forever to defend himself all the while letting all those stories settle into everyone's minds. Unfortunately many people have trouble letting go of an opinion they have formed even when given far more evidence against the opinion than they were given when they formed it in the first place.  

Go to top