Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do you think Kangana would withhold proof against HR if she had any??

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I know there's a lot of HR-KR related topics and myself opened few so far but here i wanna know what you guys think and why, so far we have been bashing and calling them names etc etc.
Here try to put that aside no bashing or naming calling just state who you think will win this battle (legally and publicly both) and why.
I wanna see if there's reasonable argument from Kangana supporters side.
And for once don't state why you think he deserved it cuz he's a bad person, just why you think he's the wrong one, same goes for HR support forget you think is wrong with her and just share what's it that makes you think HR is right.

I think HR has a strong case so far and here's why.

When it first started (although i still thought Kangana was wrong to harras him) i thought they had some kinda fling which HR didn't think much of but Kangy probably did, but everything that came to light so far tells me a different story, i no longer think there was anything between them ever.

1: If HR was guilty of anything Kangana accused him of so far i don't think he wld go this far to fight it.
2: So far he's the only one provided any kinda proof.
3: If HR had had any kinda relationship with Kangana i don't think he wld've leaked (assuming he did) those emails, no one in their right mind wld do that when they know the other party has something to present to the public too, so unless he's just a crack head i don't see how else he wld do it 
4: From what we know about Kangana she's not someone who thinks about others before herself therefore she wldn't hold anything back that can prove HR is a lair and she's innocent.
She's the kinda person who puts herself first so am starting to think she has NOTHING that's why the media hasn't got a hold of anything of that sort.
5: HR has been constant in everything he said so far where as Kangana statements often changes.
6: HR has been cooperative with the authorities and provided what he's ask to. (from what we know) where Kangana is giving outrageous excuse after another such as my lappy got destroyed, i haven't received anything from the cops, I won't do it till i get a hold of a copy of the FIR. i was hacked.

Share who you think is right and why.

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 25 April 2016 at 11:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-RMalikaTheBossTeAmo_Messi

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I think we are at a point where people just need to accept the fact that maybe beyond a resonable doubt Hrithik is innocent atleast when it comes to this incident. It makes no sense to bring his past life, his divorce or his womanizing ways because it has no bearing to this situation. Because by that same logic I probably deserved all the stalking because Im also some guy of questionable character so it serves me right? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015Angela_GrokesdesicrowdMalikaBasilisk-MariaMars-TeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I agree to all your points. Kangana has not given any proof by now except this out of context picture. I (for the die-hard feminist in me) would have surely believed the picture if it was not cropped and blurred/zoomed. It has been edited to create the desired effect. As of now its completely out of context for me. So let's wait what HR has to say about this. May be he can throw some light. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniChotaBheem

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

I think we are at a point where people just need to accept the fact that maybe beyond a resonable doubt Hrithik is innocent atleast when it comes to this incident. It makes no sense to bring his past life, his divorce or his womanizing ways because it has no bearing to this situation. Because by that same logic I probably deserved all the stalking because Im also some guy of questionable character so it serves me right? 
That's what (most) Kangana supporters argue most of the time and it baffles me a lot.
What does that have to do with anything?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

willina IF-Dazzler
willina
willina

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
inspite of the cropped out and zoomed out  picture, we still see a third shirt behind hrithik who is leaning in on them..so was it a threesome? were they indulging in a threesome??..LOL seriously kangana has lost it...relese your personal pics as a couple ...not some cropped out and edited picture from a party...

p.s..wont be surprised if this picture is photoshopped..just wait for 2 3 days

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi_Nakshcolossial2015ChotaBheem

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

That's what (most) Kangana supporters argue most of the time and it baffles me a lot.
What does that have to do with anything?? Confused

Its the same argument some folks use when somebody is sexually assaulted during the course of their lifestyle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015Beautyful_Mess

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by willina

inspite of the cropped out and zoomed out  picture, we still see a third shirt behind hrithik who is leaning in on them..so was it a threesome? were they indulging in a threesome??..LOL seriously kangana has lost it...relese your personal pics as a couple ...not some cropped out and edited picture from a party...

p.s..wont be surprised if this picture is photoshopped..just wait for 2 3 days

Honestly personal picture isnt enough to convince me. I have photos with my friends, friends girlfriends, friends wives, cousins, office staff and I probably have some with my maid, drivers wife and few others too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

nishaipkkdian Goldie
nishaipkkdian
nishaipkkdian

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

I know there's a lot of HR-KR related topics and myself opened few so far but here i wanna know what you guys think and why, so far we have been bashing and calling them names etc etc.
Here try to put that aside no bashing or naming calling just state who you think will win this battle (legally and publicly both) and why.
I wanna see if there's reasonable argument from Kangana supporters side.
And for once don't state why you think he deserved it cuz he's a bad person, just why you think he's the wrong one, same goes for HR support forget you think is wrong with her and just share what's it that makes you think HR is right.

I think HR has a strong case so far and here's why.

When it first started (although i still thought Kangana was wrong to harras him) i thought they had some kinda fling which HR didn't think much of but Kangy probably did, but everything that came to light so far tells me a different story, i no longer think there was anything between them ever.

1: If HR was guilty of anything Kangana accused him of so far i don't think he wld go this far to fight it.
2: So far he's the only one provided any kinda proof.
3: If HR had had any kinda relationship with Kangana i don't think he wld've leaked (assuming he did) those emails, no one in their right mind wld do that when they know the other party has something to present to the public too, so unless he's just a crack head i don't see how else he wld do it 
4: From what we know about Kangana she's not someone who thinks about others before herself therefore she wldn't hold anything back that can prove HR is a lair and she's innocent.
She's the kinda person who puts herself first so am starting to think she has NOTHING that's why the media hasn't got a hold of anything of that sort.
5: HR has been constant in everything he said so far where as Kangana statements often changes.
6: HR has been cooperative with the authorities and provided what he's ask to. (from what we know) where Kangana is giving outrageous excuse after another such as my lappy got destroyed, i haven't received anything from the cops, I won't do it till i get a hold of a copy of the FIR. i was hacked.

Share who you think is right and why.

More than all this logic we came to know that HR and KR did not have physical relationship. Even if you think HR is imposter and enjoyed online sex once Kangana thanked him in KJO's party and once he gave the email address he started avoiding her. Did not reply her.

So this proved Whatever kangana was telling from last two yrs were all lies. Firat she id not breakup him as she told, she still trying to persue him. She said he was stalking her, in realty she was the one who was stalking, She said he was spying her but she was the one who was going him and spying him, she said her silly ex was trying to get her attention but in realty she was the one.

At first I too thought HR was having fling or at least ONS with her that's why she was behind him. Now I am feelign sorry for him. He may be a douche bag who cheats on her wife that does not mean it is ok to harass him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015TeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

Go to top