Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Thought of the day... Don't believe everything that you are told !!! (Page 2)

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Swati very well said dear

She is mahantann character  and not denying . It is wrong wihtout informing your husband , however KT spoked the way , (Screwing  indirectly and washing her brain ) .  So How much Dhaani must have felt pain when KT was screwing her mind, 

How much the girl must have undregone, how much  she must have cursed herself , " that she doesnot deserve to live and love ") .. 

She was hating her fate  and  loving her husband .. 

Loving your soul is different , and Fate or Kismat  is different . 

she was following her kismat , by placing her  and her love  under stake for AN pariwar  , . So  we cannot expect overnite , slow and steady , through Kamini ..  

So When Kamini trying to close to viplov , will realize the importance that Love  can fade your kismat for ever ...

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hello Samantha Smile thank you for reading and sharing your view dear...True emotional blackmail is one the worst kind one can resort to...dhani did feel lot of pain but the thing is every single time she places viplav's and her love at stake...slow and steadily is alright but when will she learn to value their love ???

I like the previous dhani who supported what was righteous...hopefully she better learn it soon else DT, kanak are ever waiting to separate her and viplav...It's true the war between the good and evil takes lot of time which sometimes include sacrifices as well...then comes the justice.Till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 25 April 2016 at 2:07pm
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Swathi ,

You have been doing an excellent job of making these posts on Thought of the day .

Each one of them is meaningful , thought provoking and relevant to the days proceedings.

I read them on my phone during the day and promise myself  I will write in a lengthy reply as I have a lot to say in the evening.  I get delayed and I miss the opportunity to do so .

Reserving this once again to come back to post a bit later.

Hugs 
revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post...Clap
I luved ur intro..Smile

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Very well said---listen to what others have to say but  think for yourself  before making a decision 
Feel Dhani has become weaker mentally after coming into AN-- pressures of trying to be a good Bahu has become her only prority.
Hence she is not able think  wisely & clearly.
While she is so much focussed to abide by KTs ( fake)request, she  has completely forgotten that Viplav is her biggest strength & support.  How can she just walk away from him , be it for a day / 2 & for what reason??

As you said, what will she achieve by moving out of AN for 2 days??-- she never gave it a thought.

But good to see the precap, & Viplav being Viplav!
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hello Ratna firstly yeh lejiye HugBig smile thank you so much for appreciation dear...thank you for reading and commenting...don't worry take your time to reply ...your presence is more than enough for me Big smile Till then take care.
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hello Revathi Big smile good to see you ...thank you for reading and commenting dear...Acha hain na Gautama Buddha quotes...even i love his quotes Big smileTill then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 26 April 2016 at 5:35am
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Hello Mishfan Big smile thank you for reading and sharing your view...agree with everything you said...Analyzing what was being told is very important before making a proper decision...true the pressure to become adarsh bahu she has lost her ability to think carefully.

Viplav is indeed her main strength and support system in that house...he goes to any lengths to fight for her...hopefully with time she will become stronger than before.Till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 26 April 2016 at 5:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfan

Go to top