Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Swathi ,

You have been doing an excellent job of making these posts on Thought of the day .

Each one of them is meaningful , thought provoking and relevant to the days proceedings.

I read them on my phone during the day and promise myself  I will write in a lengthy reply as I have a lot to say in the evening.  I get delayed and I miss the opportunity to do so .

Reserving this once again to come back to post a bit later.

Hugs 
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful post...πŸ‘
I luved ur intro..😊

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said---listen to what others have to say but  think for yourself  before making a decision 
Feel Dhani has become weaker mentally after coming into AN-- pressures of trying to be a good Bahu has become her only prority.
Hence she is not able think  wisely & clearly.
While she is so much focussed to abide by KTs ( fake)request, she  has completely forgotten that Viplav is her biggest strength & support.  How can she just walk away from him , be it for a day / 2 & for what reason??

As you said, what will she achieve by moving out of AN for 2 days??-- she never gave it a thought.

But good to see the precap, & Viplav being Viplav!
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Ratna firstly yeh lejiye πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ thank you so much for appreciation dear...thank you for reading and commenting...don't worry take your time to reply ...your presence is more than enough for me πŸ˜ƒ Till then take care.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Revathi πŸ˜ƒ good to see you ...thank you for reading and commenting dear...Acha hain na Gautama Buddha quotes...even i love his quotes πŸ˜ƒTill then take care. Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Mishfan πŸ˜ƒ thank you for reading and sharing your view...agree with everything you said...Analyzing what was being told is very important before making a proper decision...true the pressure to become adarsh bahu she has lost her ability to think carefully.

Viplav is indeed her main strength and support system in that house...he goes to any lengths to fight for her...hopefully with time she will become stronger than before.Till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi swathi.. have to say great post as always. very true musings as well.. its so tempting   to fall prey to  hearsay..especially if it is based on others following it as well..there goes another saying heard it through the grape vine.. the vine has twisted coiled  branches ..  meanng fastest growing news..gossip..  poor dhani has   an issue   with what to believe  and what not to as you pointout. Kanak too  takes advantage  of dhani'ssoft thouch.especially when quoting that story of viplav's life   as an infant.. this confirmed  the importance of upholding that trust nonsense   that  kanak harped on about.. kanak is a seasoned liar and decitful  woman. As for dhani yes she  bought kanak's story but she managed to confess that she didnt believe in keeping things from her husband.. Yes she acted upon impulse..  and left..but dhani's action prompted Viplav into doing what he plans to  do today.. thanks for reiterating  some tried and tested tips for  good living too long with the episode.. hammie looks forward to more profound musings from you today... much love hammie
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Hammie πŸ˜ƒ good to see you..thank you for reading and sharing your view...πŸ˜† True it is tempting to listen and believe the gossips, people often do believe them ...hum log celebs ke bare mai bhi sunte hain na πŸ˜† Yes kanak is indeed an expert at lying she wont shy away even once to think of consequences...nor does she hesitate to take a dig at anyone's weakness...her cooked up story was tempting and dhani did believe it ...I'm glad viplav caught up with her and he decides to reveal the truth before bua...Lets wait for her reaction...Till then take care.