Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Thought of the day... Don't believe everything that you are told !!!

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged

The quote by Gautama Buddha holds true..."Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"

Everything one hears is an option not a fact, everything one sees is a perspective not the truth...you never know what you hear from people might be the truth or not...don't be so quick to believe what you hear because lies spread quicker than the truth because there are always more of them.

There is a saying...Rumors are carried by haters spread by fools and accepted by idiots which holds true...It is easier to lie than speak the truth, so some people choose to lie one can hide their secrets irrespective whether it harms others or not 

A person may twist their words according to their benefit, stretch the truth which eventually becomes a lie.

The quote by Gautama Buddha says...Believe nothing just because a so called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it .Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

So don't trust blindly because most people one meets are there for their own self interest and for their own sake. Don't trust those people whose feelings change with time...trust those whose feelings remain the same even after your time changes.

Kanak has come to dhani with her own motives, so she does cook up stories and plans to trap dhani...and dhani did fall in to that trap by believing her words...kanak knew if she uses DT's name then dhani may give consideration to her words.

Dhani in spite of knowing kanak's nature has believed blindly and she never once thought what will happen of viplav in case she leaves home...she has learnt her lesson long time ago in many situations yet she fails to remember them especially when she knows kanak has only hatred towards her.

By getting emotionally blackmailed her ability to think of different possibilities to solve the problem has drastically reduced. One may face a difficult situation at any unknown time but coming to a decision in a hurry will make the situation much more complicated.

Dhani has already discussed this matter with viplav and Viplav did give an hour of time to DT to come up with the truth yet she didn't wait ...her leaving AN is not going to solve the problem as this is what DT wants.

There by one must consider all the possibilities before believing anything anyone says...we must test it, apply it with our own reasoning and come to a conclusion...eventually it lies upon us whether we choose to believe it or not.

Do share your views.Smile

Edited by pearl100 - 25 April 2016 at 10:46am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaleezaMibenijaTahsinomiIlinadhiabhirevathirkMishfansamanthanaNusiSgHamlet53mehraan

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I felt bad fr her swati.. gussa b aaya bt think it's her major loss in the end still she sacrificed for Viplov's family naa.. how kt has gven that wounds yday.. do u think she wud hv forgotten that n today she started believng the crap kt s uttering.. bt how that shameless women trapped her .. anybody cn given in..Ouch I kno Dhani was wrong bt her intentions wer not completely wrong.. I know I wouldn't be saying ths if I haven't seen the precap..Confused on the contrary i must b bashing her for leaving Viplov..bt still I think her leaving Viplov like ths was jst to further dramatize Viplov's declaration to bua... Embarrassed
So yess I'm glad Viplov n Dhani has declared their relationship to bua despite aall dt-kt manipulation. .. all's well dat ends well. .Big smile

Edited by NusiSg - 25 April 2016 at 11:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rgpremparbat

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
The thought is apt for  dhani who believes kanak and  IKRS fans  believing rumorsLOL
 While she walk back to ashram she was only thinking about dadi bua's words. She need to be more strong. She has such a trusting,loving ,caring hus .Be strong dhani.
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Nuss thank you for reading and sharing your view Smile...I totally respect your opinion but before answering I would like to few questions...

1 When a person who does nothing but harm to you, do you really think they do you good all of sudden, as i said earlier believe in action not in words...in order to believe kanak first she needs to prove herself every single day not just once in a blue moon. 

2 When you come to take a decision which may involve risks why back at all ?? It does take time to think of possibilities and then reach to a conclusion..then why make things more complicated by backing off ??? The results of course  doesn't lie in our hands...but still when it was decided that DT would go and speak to bua then in viplav's absence why and how can she alone take the decision to go back ...will it not affect viplav and her maika women ??? 

3 Most importantly Once bitten twice shy...how many times does she have to get fooled for her to understand kanak's intentions ???In fact viplav stopped believing kanak why can't she get it??As it is learning the lessons are hard enough does one need to make the same blunder over and over ???

4 When you sad never ever make a decision...it clouds one's judgement and people fail to think clearly and this is what has happened.

I know her intentions are not wrong then when she takes one wrong step it will affect her loved ones as well...she knows that truth needs to be told then couldn't she wait a little longer and finish the matter once for all.Her leaving AN serves no purpose of viplav's fighting for her.  I feel we need to learn from our lessons and not commit the same mistakes over and over ..nahi toh zindagi bitni padegi correct karte hue.Till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 25 April 2016 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

revathirk

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hello Abhi thank you for reading and sharing your view Smile...True viplav is there to handle the situation...he shall speak the truth and what happens nobody knows...Lets see hopefully she will be strong enough with viplav's help.Till then take care.
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Guys All of U please comment on Mishals profile n pics...last day today...RANKS OUT TOMORROW
Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hi pearl, how r u.
Couldnt watch it yesterday n today there was a load shedding so missed it.
I dont know what actually happened but I loved ur post. Star yes this is d way one should think, we must master d ability to understand whom to blv n when to blv.dhani, like all other naive female leads of telly,she believes bd wrong person.
Thanks for ur thought.its truly refresing and it teaches me a lot.
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hello Dr Joy Smile Good to see you ...I'm fine dear ...hope all is well with you too Smile thank you for reading and sharing your view...yes believing someone depends on the situation, and intention of a personas you said...when in doubt take time to cool down and then come to a decision instead of succumbing under pressure. Till then take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Go to top