Ishq ka Rang Safed

Sura Come Back To Forum!! (Page 4)

Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandyy55

Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

sab log itna ansoon kyun bahaying?? Confused may be sura is busy...or did she quit the forum?? But why?? Confused she was constantly trying to cheer every1 up saying that Ishq will nt end soon and trp will rise then why did she leave the show??...yeah i understand that she is g VD fan bt will she nt watch IKRS?? Confused Confused every one is missing u Sura...come back...So there are quite a few vivian fans here Embarrassed nandy, sura congo guys...ur fav hero will make a comeback after madhubala...i sometimes watch dhrasti in ek tha raja rani, that show...its a total crap Ouch Ouch it started off well bt god knws what happened after 3-4 mnths...i just sit and roll my eyes...so Nandy u must be happy and excited to see VD in shakti... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Haan BB am happy VD is back!! MB went off air Aug9'14.. Nearly 2yrs missd him.. Even though he was seen in JDJ, KKK.. Dd too liked her but ETR2 its really flop show for her Initially it was nice show, later a month not good. So stopped watching!!
Now only IKRS and weekly glance of Sony's KRPKAB..Smile
What is KRPKAB????

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nickelodeon

sab log itna ansoon kyun bahaying?? Confused may be sura is busy...or did she quit the forum?? But why?? Confused she was constantly trying to cheer every1 up saying that Ishq will nt end soon and trp will rise then why did she leave the show??...yeah i understand that she is g VD fan bt will she nt watch IKRS?? Confused Confused every one is missing u Sura...come back...So there are quite a few vivian fans here Embarrassed nandy, sura congo guys...ur fav hero will make a comeback after madhubala...i sometimes watch dhrasti in ek tha raja rani, that show...its a total crap Ouch Ouch it started off well bt god knws what happened after 3-4 mnths...i just sit and roll my eyes...so Nandy u must be happy and excited to see VD in shakti... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Haan BB am happy VD is back!! MB went off air Aug9'14.. Nearly 2yrs missd him.. Even though he was seen in JDJ, KKK.. Dd too liked her but ETR2 its really flop show for her Initially it was nice show, later a month not good. So stopped watching!!
What is KRPKAB????
Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi..Wink
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

What is KRPKAB????
Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi..Wink
Ohh...I love that serial!!!!Embarrassed...it is as fast paced nd realistic as ikrs!!!
nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Good Nicks u too watching dat show..SmileMaa-Beta bonding very nice.
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yup I also like their bonding...I also love how independent the female lead is ...nd has self respect 
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Have u seen its new promo??!!
nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Have u seen its new promo??!!
Yeah Sona met with an Accident!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nickelodeon

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Guys i just think sura is busy . I think she loves the show. in fact she gets upset whenever anybody talks bad about ikrs. 
so she  must be busy , she was there on the twitter group two days back ready to do anything for ikrs. 

hey sura , come and say hie so that all are happy.

Go to top