9 [60.00%]
6 [40.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I just hope CVs Irvine the character of Abhi now, he must have had enough of doubts now by the gathering in the lawyers office, in the precap he was asking Pragya that who called her as she neither knows the advocate now she will go for Nikhil in the mid of the night, she can go only for Purab so he must have already guessed the situation. Hope some drama plays during the wedding as he did during the initial days during Pragya's second marriage Wink

Mitushi_Mitz IF-Dazzler
Mitushi_Mitz
Mitushi_Mitz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Originally posted by Mitushi_MP

No. I m not expecting anything from Abhi right now. I'll be glad if he is upto something, but in precap he said that he'll marry tanu the next day. 
And today when they were in the car, why did Pragya mentioned about the divorce when she has already forgiven Abhi..? I think the writers of KKB don't have good dialogues now. Kahin bhi kuch bhi daal dete hain!! 
what if this Abhi's trick to make Pragya share every thing..??LOL if he had heard anything, then i think Abhi is playing game with Pragya..Wink

@bold.. arey itna guusa toh banta hai..LOL
LOL maaf karne k baad thodhi na gussa karte hain..
Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

No. I m not expecting anything from Abhi right now. I'll be glad if he is upto something, but in precap he said that he'll marry tanu the next day. 
And today when they were in the car, why did Pragya mentioned about the divorce when she has already forgiven Abhi..? I think the writers of KKB don't have good dialogues now. Kahin bhi kuch bhi daal dete hain!! 

Pragya didnt mention abt the divorce.. 

Abhi said that he knows that the lawyer is divorce lawyer.. 
Nahi.. when pragya said ki aajkal log nashe main dhokha de dete hain. She was taunting Abhi. And then Abhi taunts her back. Now they are friends na.. so this scene and the dialogues were not required!!

She also might be indicating to Tanu taking advantage of Abhi drunk state during MMS time.. It dosent have to indicate Abhi taking Signqtures wen Pragya is drunk..

Tanu also took advantage of Abhi being drunk during MMS and created n weaved this story.. 
Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Actually, Pragya saying he tried to get signature by dhoka for divorce and the lawyer being divorce lawyer is big clue to Abhi that someone is trying to stop the divorce.   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitushi_MitzRaji9Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Sowmi, he knows for sure something is going on and they don't want to tell him.  He knows what buttons to push to get the truth. This marriage is how he can get Pragya to speak up. 
He doen't know about Tanu yet, but he's doing something now. Yay to Abhi! I loved his scene today. One great episode after a long time! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee

Mitushi_Mitz IF-Dazzler
Mitushi_Mitz
Mitushi_Mitz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Pragya didnt mention abt the divorce.. 

Abhi said that he knows that the lawyer is divorce lawyer.. 
Nahi.. when pragya said ki aajkal log nashe main dhokha de dete hain. She was taunting Abhi. And then Abhi taunts her back. Now they are friends na.. so this scene and the dialogues were not required!!

She also might be indicating to Tanu taking advantage of Abhi drunk state during MMS time.. It dosent have to indicate Abhi taking Signqtures wen Pragya is drunk..

Tanu also took advantage of Abhi being drunk during MMS and created n weaved this story.. 
Ok.. I don't know what Pragya is trying to indicate but Abhi ne to shayad divorce waali baat hi samjhi.. anyways let's see where all this drama ends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Sowmi, he knows for sure something is going on and they don't want to tell him.  He knows what buttons to push to get the truth. This marriage is how he can get Pragya to speak up. 
He doen't know about Tanu yet, but he's doing something now. Yay to Abhi! I loved his scene today. One great episode after a long time! LOL

True... He even said that he knows every1 is hiding something from him wen Daadi came... 
And him telling tat he knws hez a divorce lawyer ...

He might have  just fixed the wedding to bring what they are hiding out in the open fast..

May be Maa will help him somehow 
Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Strange abhi wakes up from sleep because he saw dream of pragya leaving the house now suddenly agreed to get married to Tanu that's tomorrow strange is there until tanu's exposure is done we can't except anything from cv's

Go to top