India-Forums

Vishkanya
Vishkanya

Popcorn Anyone

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Well, well, well, did i or did i not say it was going to be enertaining as hell.
what an episode today, what a woman this malay fiance is, what a hoot, nandita needs to realize that because you came from a rich family that does not mean you will be perfect, her DIL is the perfect example.Smile

I love the actress playing Malay wife to be she is funny and what you see is definetely not what you will get.Thumbs Up

I almost die laughing at Malay, he is out to make Apu jealous and he is doing a fantstic job at it, double date, really malay,Wink poor Apu, girl had tears in her eye spying on them.
the mittal family has played right into Kalpana hands.Clap

Edited by latanzia - 25 April 2016 at 10:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mages007goldenpetalsBeautiful...ALUJNA21abhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
haha am luvng this jealous-jealous game of appu nd malay..viewers nd kalpana r gng 2 njoy it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index