Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Storm before calm.! Hard to compete with unconditional love ! (Page 2)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Archu Hi,

Kanak back in DT's room and making plans to oust Dhani and coming back to say "All Done" when nothing is ...does it not sound familiar ?  Why the spin cycle with a wash & rinse.

And  what happened to that - Give me one hour ,  the time DT took from Viplav to straighten things out .  It wasn't even raised today other than by Dhani getting the ointment on her arm ?

I am very CONPHUSED.

You on the other hand have done an AWESOME job in writing the take . I wonder what inspires you to write one day and not the other.

What is wonderful about the show as you have rightly stated is this unconditional love that both Viplav & Dhani have for each other .  Viplav never stops fighting for her honor and Dhani never stops sacrificing for his honor.  Each feel the others pain.

If I did not know that Kaini will be negative I may have just liked her. She is a petite lady with good features.  Its not very clear as to why dadi bua is so enamored by her ? Her scene today was not very bad .

Kanak scenes are always OTT and her eyebrows just keep twitching .  In her defense if it ever comes to her answering Viplav , she has always been clear that she hates Dhani.

Its DT and his ugly face that bothers me. He has not backed away from calling that apshakun ladki when on her face he calls her Apni Dhani... such a fraud.

Not much in todays episode really. Waiting for tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the well rounded analysis...!!still hve to watch the episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhiabhi

nice post dearSmile
so many things are to reveal . If dadi bua own all properties then the DT in initial episode have no value.  It will be better if they (dt and Db)are planning to separate vidha and viplav comes to know about the truth.

Thanks n welcome dear !
So many things happened in one episode .They need to slow down. It's gonna to be a huge war between DT and Bua. I agree writer's trying to twist the story according to circumstances like how they brings random twist in RA track. I'm really excited! 
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hello Archana...very well written dear...the war definitely there but against whom??? Somehow i feel DT and bua are somehow together...this man never does anything which will go against him...he has used each and everybody for his own selfish reasons and another bua makes not much difference.

As far as I remember wasn't DT's property given to Viplav ...there were some property and temple's wealth on viplav's name ...remember he told Ram when they brought him for shalu's rishta that it's all viplav's wealth and all...even if bua is sole owner of the property I don't think he would give away the wealth which earned inhis own manipulating ways and get rid of such hard earned wealth...DT is a down right selfish man.

And what is with dhani believes everything kanak says be it a cooked story...she knows pretty well kanak can resort to any means to kick her out of the house,here she got an opportunity and she used it well...she needs to remember people and intentions very well.Lets hope that viplav and dhani somehow dig the truth and expose everybody...when these people have no reason to humilate dhani and why not dig out some of their secrets as well...after all, all is fair in love and war. Till then take care.
Thanks n well said dear !
Bua started her own manipulation to get back her authority but as you said will DT pave way for that ? This man induces people for his own selfish motive and you are so right DT can stoop to any level to maintain his dignity.Whatever property he had its a bundled of people's sin and heart broken emotions . Viewers haf so many questions to put forward at least they should connect all the left out dots to get a clear picture. Right now it's good to have a heavy drama.Let's ViDha face it !
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raginimaddy

There marriage is legally recognized, remember in court, and viplav telling  to mother and dadaji about it. 24 march episode. legally they are married.

Thanks Ragini !
I thought it's not legally registered. Really looking forward! !
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mibenija

Coco, thanks for the post, l am thrilled, many question, few answer the only ansver he says Vidha honest and pure love. Vipi has a greedy family, terribly.They sacrifice their children because of gred. 

Hi Mibenija ! Welcome n thanks dear !!
I'm much bewildered at this moment n tired of ranting in my post too. It's better that these two leaving AN. VIP need a piece of mind in staying away from his family.
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Dear Archu

You have written it very well  It was a good episode with power packed episode with all the elements ..

My heart was wrenching for Dhaani and Viplov . These two souls are well deserved for  good life, however family members so called standing for Money value point and placing their own  family member for property ...

Welcome my dear !!
It's a heart breaking moment, some how I want writers to slow down a bit. This greediness is like a kind of obsession which will definitely leads to a huge disastrous zone. Precap made my day..Sammy 
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Archu Hi,

Kanak back in DT's room and making plans to oust Dhani and coming back to say "All Done" when nothing is ...does it not sound familiar ?  Why the spin cycle with a wash & rinse.

And  what happened to that - Give me one hour ,  the time DT took from Viplav to straighten things out .  It wasn't even raised today other than by Dhani getting the ointment on her arm ?

I am very CONPHUSED.

You on the other hand have done an AWESOME job in writing the take . I wonder what inspires you to write one day and not the other.

What is wonderful about the show as you have rightly stated is this unconditional love that both Viplav & Dhani have for each other .  Viplav never stops fighting for her honor and Dhani never stops sacrificing for his honor.  Each feel the others pain.

If I did not know that Kaini will be negative I may have just liked her. She is a petite lady with good features.  Its not very clear as to why dadi bua is so enamored by her ? Her scene today was not very bad .

Kanak scenes are always OTT and her eyebrows just keep twitching .  In her defense if it ever comes to her answering Viplav , she has always been clear that she hates Dhani.

Its DT and his ugly face that bothers me. He has not backed away from calling that apshakun ladki when on her face he calls her Apni Dhani... such a fraud.

Not much in todays episode really. Waiting for tomorrow.

@ 
Always pleasure to read your take Ratu !
If I'm going out of station then it's difficult for me to maintain consistency in giving my thoughts too.I'm so sorry for that will continue to do it.dear...Some how ViDha's unwavering n unconditional love dragging me all over..KTs fake story don't even had that impact to convey, don't know what makes Dhani to believe such kind of stories.It's a filler episode n excited for today! !

Go to top